The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6196 / Power: 14
Botakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Braless locals

Most importantly in human life, is to keep body clean and free from harm.

After sweaty work out, please wipe your sweat away or best to get a proper shower.

If you have nice but smelly body, whether with clothes on, you'll still smell.

Especially after love making, the breasts get saliva from licking sucking, COB will also contribute sum body fluids from the pre-cum, rubbing onto the surface of the skin, must clean up after sexions.

Not all breats can go without bra, a size 38C and above needs the support to not allow too much pendulum swaying actions, and also the breasts tends to press down on the rib cage, thus will cause breathing problems.
Old 18-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Was at artisan boulangerie killiney this morning.
Spotted at least 2 white milf and one jap milf braless.
Where I was sitting by the window, can see one of the white milf bending over to strap her son on the baby chair. Her pair of b cups were waving at me when she was struggling with the baby chair....can see her brown nipples...yummy.
Old 18-04-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead2 View Post
Most importantly in human life, is to keep body clean and free from harm.

After sweaty work out, please wipe your sweat away or best to get a proper shower.

If you have nice but smelly body, whether with clothes on, you'll still smell.

Especially after love making, the breasts get saliva from licking sucking, COB will also contribute sum body fluids from the pre-cum, rubbing onto the surface of the skin, must clean up after sexions.

Not all breats can go without bra, a size 38C and above needs the support to not allow too much pendulum swaying actions, and also the breasts tends to press down on the rib cage, thus will cause breathing problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
That's a nice way to tell us girls to go braless.....

I never like to wear bra anyway, I enjoyed the natural way as I do have nice firm pair of front with pointed nips.
Agree wif bro botakhead2 on the last para of his post..

Asian culture is very conservative n shy esp so for the ladies...Modesty is important to them ...Except for those few sexually adventurous ones, few local girls would dare go braless in public esp the earlier generation women...It would prolly need to take some time more for local women to accept the idea of going braless n not be shy about it...For guys going commando is not much of an issue, many are topless at home due mainly to the hot weather, some even at work, if their work requires them to sweat a lot...jus my 5 cts worth of tots..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-04-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
dadevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i witnessed one braless young milf at burgerking at town =p

i was shocked when she bent down revealing her ample bosoms 100% attending to her toddler on pram
Old 19-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsF1 View Post
my exgf was one of the very few that dislike wearing bras. she finds it restraining & unnecessary. she's a B cup, quite firm and doesnt sag, so bras r just redundant for her.

she's aware that going braless sometimes attracts unnecessary attention from lecherous men, so she would use nipple tape or plasters. when going out, she'd avoid body hugging/ singlet/ spaghetti, but wear my shirts instead.

sad to say, her folks sent her to further studies, and she's hitched by some lucky angmo bloke.

nowadays, really hard to find braless locals.
Cool chick!
Pity she had to go overseas!
Old 19-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
That's a nice way to tell us girls to go braless.....

I never like to wear bra anyway, I enjoyed the natural way as I do have nice firm pair of front with pointed nips.
Way to go sis!
I don't like the bra too.
Hardly ever wear them at home unless son has friends over.
Braless is cool!😜
Old 19-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhornynsf View Post
https://www.facebook.com/GBraless

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php

reasons we should advocate bralessness. its the natural way. but to the current societal ways being braless has taken on a sexual stance. it should be one of health.

we should do our part and encourage our close female members to be braless for health.
I totally agree!
Old 19-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Old 19-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

have been staying in Vietnam for few years....and seeing gals braless is a daily affair here
Old 19-04-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 17
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Way to go sis!
I don't like the bra too.
Hardly ever wear them at home unless son has friends over.
Braless is cool!😜
Constant contact from the bra can cause the loss of nipples sensation. But I don't think you feel the loss since..
Old 20-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhorn View Post
Constant contact from the bra can cause the loss of nipples sensation. But I don't think you feel the loss since..
Definitely not!
Old 20-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
bleuwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so will gals get turned on when going braless?
Old 20-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ljdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually braless u will see in those formal dinners that requires a lady to dress up nicely, usually those low cut v-shape dress at the back...with their partners. But sometimes in a club u get to see it quite often. Rarely u see ppl wear those on a normal day or as office wear(deemed as unprofessional).
Old 20-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleuwings View Post
so will gals get turned on when going braless?
Not me! Its all about the liberated feeling
Old 20-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Auer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
have been staying in Vietnam for few years....and seeing gals braless is a daily affair here
Totally agreed as just to HCMC recently and saw a few pokies at the cafes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1