The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslicker View Post
u should have taken a shot of there....
cheer
no time to react.... anyway its not the first time saw her pussy and butt cheek.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaboy View Post
seen my new neighbour just move in to our block...
they doesn't realize till lately that their bathroom window is next to the lift lobby. so whenever the wife took a bath, she doesnt bother to close the window. maybe she thought its already late, around 10-11 at night. and happen at around that time i come back home ,... so had a good nice view of her. bending down brushing her teeth, applying lotion, dry herself up..

she had a beautiful body, nice B size twin mountains with medium size nips..
haha bro, i know which bathroom window you are referring to.
I manage to see my ex gf's sis once. When she was bathing, i cannot really see her body. But while she was drying herself in front of the mirror, can see her B cup pink nipples.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamHee View Post
There was once when i was roped in to help a foreign friend shift house. Nothing interesting about the whole event except that she had also engaged the help of some other friends including this cute girl who was studying at NTU. The girl was wearing a loose spaghetti top and a ordinary and rather worn looking beige bra.

For most of the boxes, one person would be able to carry. Except a few and for one box, i had the privilege of having that girl facing me as we carry the box together. As she blend down to lift up the box, her bra became loose and her smallish, but smooth and sweet boobs were all visible, not forgetting also that perky left nipple. I had another good show when she bend down again as she put the box down.
Managed to see a whole right boob of a maid pop out when she was busy shifting stuff that she bought from the supermarket. Not interesting cos think it was AA or something but her nipple was real black and BIG
Old 11-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Got some time today.....so this is another true story that happened many years ago.

Shortly after graduating from school, I found a contract job with a software house. As most of the staff there are about the same age, I got along pretty well with them. One of the staff that I want to point out in this case was a China girl. She has been in Singapore for so long till kind of localized lol. She's about 1.61M, weights about 50~55kg (my guess) and has pretty big B size boobs.

There was once a bunch of us went play pool after a company event, so pretty late when we started. Happen that she wore a white spaghetti strap top, my guess is she never thought we'll go play pool. So as usual, we play, ordered some drinks and laugh like mad people lol. As you know, play pool means need to bend lower to aim properly, so can see her downblouse quite often. About 1 hour into the game I notice some strange about her bra, kind of got shifted to one side maybe due to her game or jumping around. So I stood nearer to her and to my wildest dream, her right nipple was poking thru the top of her bra cup. Can spot easily because her boobs are very fair (those creamy creamy looking kind) and her nips are light brown, not too big or small, just nice. Was feeling sleep but woke up after seeing this.

So throughout the game for the next 1hr I was looking at the swinging of her boobs and nipple. Not sure if the other guys notice it but I was trying to keep the nice view to myself by blocking them lol, another reason is I'm quite good with this girl but find it difficult to tell her (don't know what will happen if I tell her), so act blur. She's still a good friend of mine till today but I've never told her about seeing her nip on that day but somehow everytime when I see her, the imagine of her boobs surface. Guess that's how men are hard wired isn't it.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Got some time today.....so this is another true story that happened many years ago.

Shortly after graduating from school, I found a contract job with a software house. As most of the staff there are about the same age, I got along pretty well with them. One of the staff that I want to point out in this case was a China girl. She has been in Singapore for so long till kind of localized lol. She's about 1.61M, weights about 50~55kg (my guess) and has pretty big B size boobs.

There was once a bunch of us went play pool after a company event, so pretty late when we started. Happen that she wore a white spaghetti strap top, my guess is she never thought we'll go play pool. So as usual, we play, ordered some drinks and laugh like mad people lol. As you know, play pool means need to bend lower to aim properly, so can see her downblouse quite often. About 1 hour into the game I notice some strange about her bra, kind of got shifted to one side maybe due to her game or jumping around. So I stood nearer to her and to my wildest dream, her right nipple was poking thru the top of her bra cup. Can spot easily because her boobs are very fair (those creamy creamy looking kind) and her nips are light brown, not too big or small, just nice. Was feeling sleep but woke up after seeing this.

So throughout the game for the next 1hr I was looking at the swinging of her boobs and nipple. Not sure if the other guys notice it but I was trying to keep the nice view to myself by blocking them lol, another reason is I'm quite good with this girl but find it difficult to tell her (don't know what will happen if I tell her), so act blur. She's still a good friend of mine till today but I've never told her about seeing her nip on that day but somehow everytime when I see her, the imagine of her boobs surface. Guess that's how men are hard wired isn't it.
ya alway notice guys keep looking when im playing pool act as if looking at me whether can get my shot in but inside our heart we girls know what you guys are looking at loh
Old 12-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13671 / Power: 23
BikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_ View Post
ya alway notice guys keep looking when im playing pool act as if looking at me whether can get my shot in but inside our heart we girls know what you guys are looking at loh
but you don't mind guys looking right?
Old 12-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
haha bro, i know which bathroom window you are referring to.
I manage to see my ex gf's sis once. When she was bathing, i cannot really see her body. But while she was drying herself in front of the mirror, can see her B cup pink nipples.
speaking of gf's sister.. she is about those super A cup (almost flat type). a couple of time when she wear low cut, it is quite easy to see her zg as her bra cup would be too big. i saw her nipple twice on seperate occasion. nice pinkish/light brown, thick nipple but small areola. quite similar to that of my gf. .. she's poly age btw.

and, as a senior, i did remind my gf to remind her sister that i saw her zg and ask her to adjust herself. gentleman hor.. haha
Old 12-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

My friend was trying out her new shirt in the changing room this afternoon, she came out quickly without pulling down the shirt end properly. I can see her glory black lacy thong showing out in a triangle shape. Evil enough i don't wish to make a noise and continue admiring it.
Old 14-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikinisLover View Post
but you don't mind guys looking right?
depends on who is the one looking lah and also not those stupid one that stare with their eye and mouth wide open lah lolzzz
Old 14-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NuttYBOI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hehe.. Happy Reading All Stories Here... First Post Btw.

Hm... Saw my parents having sex a couple of times.

2. my cousin playing with some of my other cousins and me poker during CNY and she was wearing a dress. she sat on the chair opposite to me (we were playing on the bed) and she shifted her position a couple of times. one of the times i saw her white panties... too bad no time take out fone.
Old 15-02-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Red_Wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing such interesting adventure. I have a friend whose ex-gf was always excuse SBO. Whenever we meet she will be wearing a blouse with the top 2 buttons undone. When we eat she will bend over reaching for the dishes and in the process I was given a treat of her bare B-cup breasts with pinks nips.
Old 15-02-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NuttYBOI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seen My Cousin Naked and Bathing When I Was Pri. 5... Got Hardon instantly... first time i see a c cup naked with pinkish tits.
Old 15-02-2010, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A few years back, i went to my ex gf's place in malaysia. Her Toilet is connected to the master bedroom's bathroom by a window with panels. I know with experience that when the toilet's light is off, from the bathroom, the window will look very dark, even if i am standing very close, they wont be able to see me. So once when my ex's younger sis is bathing, I peeped into the bathroom. Managed to see he whole back view and through the mirror in the bathroom, i got to see her breasts. She was 17 then and abit fleshy. No hourglass figure but her breasts are at least a C or D cup.
Old 15-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
hhee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was once saw my friend gf nipple before. wearing those low cut and loose bra. small boobs but pinkish nipples. nice view. and saw her zg panties alot of time. white, red, black pink etc. zg queen. haha
Old 15-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
sglazydude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysglazydude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

colleague while making out in my office and car

friend while we were making out after dinner .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1