The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 29-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Raw with MLs

I always did raw with Aisha, she was a Malaysian chinese ML at Marine Parade
Old 29-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

I was serving ICT and needed a good massage during a nights-out, found a random ML on SBF and made a booking to get myself relaxed, her massage was good and finished with HJ, all in i believe we enjoyed each other's company and built some chemistry, so even after ICT i still RTM her and on my 5th visit boy was i in for a treat! after 45 mins of her giving me a massage, she said she was aching and asked if i could in-turn massage her instead. She then stripped naked, wrapped a small bath towel covering her modesty bits and lay down on the massage bed fully nude, i then used her towel to cover her firm butt and started to rub her down as best as i can, then i recall those JAV movies where the male masseur slowly inch towards the actress's sensitive bits, so decided to give it a try and see if this leads to even better happy endings!

When i started massaging her legs, i slowly move upwards to her thighs and can see she was enjoying my rub down, did not sense her resistance so continued rubbing her towards her inner thighs and by then i slowly stroked the sides of her shaved pussy with my fingertips, she started to let out a soft moan and split her legs further apart for me to work on her, this continued to another 5-7 mins with her moans became louder each time i fondled those pink-brownish lips, oozing with her ladyjuice. Spontaneously, she asked me to spoon her from behind and continue to rubbed her with my bro but however cannot insert in, i did so as commanded. But with my thrusting and rubbing, she told me she couldnt bear any longer and swiftly grabbed me and sloted into her pussy raw, heck never did i expect this to happen as i know it was unsafe to do so but i continued banging her doggy style till i CIP inside her.

After this session, i continue to visit her and became a regular leading to more such massage sessions with extras, mostly with caps unless its her safe period then maybe can CIP, sadly she has RTC in 2018 and we never kept in touch.
Old 29-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

Memories. The few times I raw a ML.

1. NS time. Parklane L5 still have a health Center. The hot pool kind. Got a Thai ML. Forgot her name. Want to do FJ don’t know why she no cap. So just bbbj but I keep finger her she horny, then raw fj and Cip. When I rtf 1 week later the uncle say she returned to Thailand. I was so scared! Like std positive so lost license? Luckily nothing happened

2. A normal massage place that has since closed down. I visited quite regularly, has a regular ML. It is a HJ only place. They even have a sofa area where male masseuse do foot massage for Ang mohs who didn’t know better. They usually close at 9pm but if I arrive late my ml will OT for me, and lock the door. This happened during CNY. All masseuse returned to China for holiday only left my regular. I took 2 hour session and she locked the door. Forgot how it started but we had a long play and fj, raw Cip and all. Funny because when I rtm in future she will claim never happened. Although after that can French and global roam but just no more fj.

3. Overseas in Thailand Udon Thani. I frequent this massage place with many MLs and I become quite a regular. Massage and hj so cheap I think I went 3 times a week. I think they have inside joke on who can get me to do fj first. This girl succeeded and i always rtf her after that. She left that shop for unknown reason. But I happened to find her at her new shop. Always rtf her once a week or 2 until I finished my work contract there.

4. Also in Udon. This girl called Nok. It is another massage place that I frequent. I become bolder and tried to ask for fj with the MLs but non succeeded until she joined. She said she had a sugar daddy. He would get his friends to fuck her while he watched. He pays well. I got a feeling he asked her to be ML. What a sick man. Anyway she is the most chio ML/FL/WL I met. And she allow fj, raw and very cheap. 1000 baht I think. So I rtf her every week. Went on for 2 months then she left town.

5. This posh spa in Udon. Very young MLS. 18 to 21 yo. Very expensive. Entrance 1000baht. FJ 5000 baht. And the girl call Pepsi. Time watcher, money face. No gfe. But youth is asset. So young and fair. Rather pretty school girl. Raw ok but cannot CIP or COF. And ask for another 2000 baht tip. So last session before I return home, I give her a good Cip farewell present

6. Golden Mile Complex. I have a thing for Thai girls. This milf ML usually no fj at that shop. Think she needed money. FJ raw at $200. Separated by curtains, I’m sure next cubicle is having a Hj. Have to be quiet when doing the deed. CIP. Once off only. RTM ask for FJ bring own caps also cannot.

7. Golden mile tower A1. The girl went back already. Was a BBBW but looks young. Not FJ. Just bbbj but I’m sure usually cannot get bj at that joint. CIM then she swallowed and cry. I felt bad and tipped more

8. Bukit Timah shopping centre basement. There was a syt that allows raw but ask for $200 extra (on top of $50 entrance, $100 FJ). Will go once in a while but really a bit ex. She also become fatter so a bit turned off. She went back China during COVID. Don’t think coming back

That’s my ML raw history. Sadly nowadays harder to find
Old 29-01-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Very111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVery111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When I was in NS I frequented this ML whenever I left camp for my Physiotherapy sessions, so roughly twice a month.

She never let me fj her before, it was always raw bj. Until one day I booked out pretty late and was very tired, really did not know what I was doing but i remember I was playing with her thighs and then I fingered her for a bit, she told me to move up and shut up as she took my 2IC and inserted into her pussy I remembered it being super wet and ended with CIM.

I remember I was her last customer and after that I followed her to mustafa to buy her supplies lol. That was a weird night. I think she is probably long gone from the industry already. Lost contact. Haha.

Never did raw with an ML ever again.
Old 29-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very111 View Post
When I was in NS I frequented this ML whenever I left camp for my Physiotherapy sessions, so roughly twice a month.

She never let me fj her before, it was always raw bj. Until one day I booked out pretty late and was very tired, really did not know what I was doing but i remember I was playing with her thighs and then I fingered her for a bit, she told me to move up and shut up as she took my 2IC and inserted into her pussy I remembered it being super wet and ended with CIM.

I remember I was her last customer and after that I followed her to mustafa to buy her supplies lol. That was a weird night. I think she is probably long gone from the industry already. Lost contact. Haha.

Never did raw with an ML ever again.
extra therapy session with the ML yea

when I was in NS i didnt frequent the ML scene in SG much always go in jb . NSF not much bullet to spare jb cheap so sometimes during nights out i will sneakily go in JB for a session b4 going back camp as im stay in. had a malaysian ML that i frequent which let me raw and CIP too after alot of visits. she would sometimes meet me after her work to a nearby hotel if shes still in the vicinity of her workplace as she stays quite a distance away. i still visit her b4 covid but sadly due to covid cant anymore hopefully still can find her after border is reopen again.
Old 29-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
Swee la bro... i remembered the first time a ML offered me AJ... The feeling was splendid. In the end cap broke, she asked me to let go everything inside her.. It was one of the most enjoyable session with and frequent her alot...
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4988 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very111 View Post
Your MO must have noticed your speedy recovery after the psyiotheraphy
Old 29-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4988 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
when I was in NS i didnt frequent the ML scene in SG much always go in jb . NSF not much bullet to spare jb cheap so sometimes during nights out i will sneakily go in JB for a session b4 going back camp as im stay in. had a malaysian ML that i frequent which let me raw and CIP too after alot of visits. she would sometimes meet me after her work to a nearby hotel if shes still in the vicinity of her workplace as she stays quite a distance away. i still visit her b4 covid but sadly due to covid cant anymore hopefully still can find her after border is reopen again.
When was it when u visit her during your NS?
Quite similar to mine but my time was more exciting.

Your 2359 must be very exciting too beating the clock and custom and book in
Old 29-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
When was it when u visit her during your NS?
Quite similar to mine but my time was more exciting.

Your 2359 must be very exciting too beating the clock and custom and book in
I have known her for a very long time probably 8 years now.
I didnt book in by 2359 as they dont check if every1 is back I just make sure I go back b4 breakfast I do inform my PS thou incase anything happen he can cover for me. its impossible to be back by 2359 with the jam for bike.
Old 29-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
mamamiya is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I also did raw a few MLs during the golden era of the so call health centers. 2 Malaysians MILF and 1 prc MILF. Both Malaysians would let me CIP. Currently rawing my MILF waxer whom is married with kids.. allows me to CIP and CIM and she one hell of a horny lady. Trying to see if I am able to have a AJ with her..
Old 29-01-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

When the ML says not safe for CIP, just have to respect her "instruction"..That's how you can build a lasting r'ship with her...If she's the one for you...

If its for pure bonking/release steam/revenge and no intention to go back to her, by all means CIP....

And that's all I have to say about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
One of the ex-MLs allow me to CIP. She is no longer in the line and working a full time normal job.

For the other MLs, can raw but usually no CIP

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-01-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamiya View Post
I also did raw a few MLs during the golden era of the so call health centers. 2 Malaysians MILF and 1 prc MILF. Both Malaysians would let me CIP. Currently rawing my MILF waxer whom is married with kids.. allows me to CIP and CIM and she one hell of a horny lady. Trying to see if I am able to have a AJ with her..
the ML I know in JB HC also let me CIP and CIM. didnt AJ her but when I doggie her I will finger her ass and shes enjoying it. I tried once during doggie rubbing my dick outside her anus she didnt resist and seems willing but I didnt cuz i dont really idea of it at that time. maybe u can try fingering her ass first and see her reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
When the ML says not safe for CIP, just have to respect her "instruction"..That's how you can build a lasting r'ship with her...If she's the one for you...
yeah agreed those MLs that let u CIP they would most likely be on pills or any sort of ways to prevent getting preg. its good enuff if they let you raw them if they are willing to let u CIP they will just continue letting u bonk them even if u say u r ejaculating.
Old 01-02-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

My raw history.

Judy-ex xiangli..easy access raw her on first visit
Qiqi malaysian-vip spa..
Michelle,meow,fanny,chanel all 201 sbr
Cindy aka bella orchard tower 400 pe shot.
Yaya milf...now my fb allow cip
Selina ppc.
Yuki sbr...

Will update if i recall more
Old 01-02-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
My raw history.

Qiqi malaysian-vip spa..
my favorite
upz you my humble points
Old 01-02-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1683 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
my favorite
upz you my humble points
She retired..already mother to 1 kid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1