The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

i won't try the number 11 again, there's too many MP and ladies to go for. Now i just go for Johor Jaya outlets, can hear all the action
Old 09-08-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried this joint long back. Massage wise below average. Juagen or Hdly is just a handjob only. I didn't topup extra money to girl. May be that's the reason of not having good service
Old 14-08-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jbfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergoh669 View Post
Just tried #33 today too haha. Awesome bro. She did everything you mentioned same. Massage was good too. Wish she can do more rubbing of the ass crack sia....can't get enough am addicted to it �� RM50 for full roaming
Tried 33 on 14/8.
Amy is great! Her massage is good. I enjoyed the Hai Di Lao Yue ALOT! When she pressed my ass, I felt my whole life getting sucked and consumed by her. I happily let her suck the life out of me and as I lost control of myself when I am on my fours. One a kind experience and I recommend bros to give her a try. ��
Old 14-08-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgvulcan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbfun View Post
Tried 33 on 14/8.
Amy is great! Her massage is good. I enjoyed the Hai Di Lao Yue ALOT! When she pressed my ass, I felt my whole life getting sucked and consumed by her. I happily let her suck the life out of me and as I lost control of myself when I am on my fours. One a kind experience and I recommend bros to give her a try. ��
What do you mean "suck the life out of me"? bj?
Old 16-08-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Paid a visit to #33 after reading many bros good reviews, and she didn’t disappoint. Her massage was superb, really putting in strength to untie the knots in my neck and shoulders. The HDLY was awesome, and I wished it was much longer. My personal first time doing this in JB (tried before in the local ML scene).
After HDLY, turned around and massage the legs abit before the main event happened. As the earlier bros said, it was a few sensuous and wild minutes before the shot erupted. Took the 2h package, opted for a free facial while she continued to massage my arms with the face mask on.

Will return again but hope to try other numbers, if they also offer similar HDLY treatment.
Old 16-08-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

once u go JB, u won't want to try the sg MP
Old 17-08-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 20
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the great info. I like to add that this number is whatsapp available, you may message to book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbfun View Post
For those looking, this is their contact +60187800988
Everyday 11am-1AM
Old 22-08-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

#88 is super new but she is quite young and cute looking.
massage skills not too bad.
but special is close to zero skills. but i like her very much for her candid and shy shy look, very much like your virgin gf.

Thanks Bros
Old 25-08-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
newbeedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
For those asking, the name is mei li zi yue in Chinese. There's a small signboard on top of the gated door. Recently went again, they have 8 masseurs, got Thai and Indo masseur too. Tried another masseur as I don't like to stick to the same and would like to try different lady. Very good strength and chatty, HDLY was awesome and whisper and moan in my ear during HJ. Allows top roaming and keep asking me to suck and bite her nipple lol
Hi bro, mind sharing the masseuse number or wechat? TIA!
Old 28-08-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2100 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Went to pay a visit the spa earlier today. Booked #33 Amy.

You guys have to press the doorbell then they will help open for you. Looks wise she is not bad. Not too slim not too fat.

Msg was great too. HDLY part is the best. I was on my fours. When she ask me to raise my butt, I change my position to doggy style and she keep milking my dick and play with my asshole using her fingers. Was almost in heaven for a while. Then flip over and action starts. W/o quoting any price, she suddenly move her head towards my nips and lick like scooby doo. Then while HJ, she lick my ear lobes as well. Finally release my army of sperms and tip her RM50. She end off with a head massage till I fell asleep.

RM155 (90 mins) + RM50 tip

Next time I will try 2 hours. Only top up another RM30.

After done went to eat at US pizza. Delicious sia. Solo meal comes with personal pan pizza, 4 bread stick and american iced tea only RM17.
Old 29-08-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
continued is one of the Best!continued is one of the Best!continued is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbonk View Post
Just came back from the new branch.

Tried #33 .

Solid massage. Hard but she asked me if I want to go harder. So I thought ok, maybe one of those can massage ones but others might be lacking.

But when she start applying oil to my back in long stroke, she reached to some parts of my body which I thought "now we are talking". She started bum massage which was nice, she reached into the ass crack area which not many does. So finally she nudged me to lift up my bum and started HDLY which has alot of teasing, I wouldn't go into details here as it's hard to describe her technique. But really, nobody does HDLYs like the Chinese MLs lol.

Then she turned me around and the real action starts. Really seductive. She whispered into my ears, licked the ear lobe and neck and... to be honest I couldn't tell she's so wild when I first saw her. The rest I wouldn't spoil it for you. I almost wanted to grab her and bang, I love such impromptu ladies. But a caveat is that she told me she's not usually like this. She said she's usually quiet but i made her talk and she was very comfortable with me etc etc. No idea real or false but whatever.

Finally

Looks - not the typical syt but she sounds young and not married
Body - big boned kind
Boobs - Nice soft Cs
Roaming - 5g
Ass - ample and firm, was grabbing like no tomorrow

I don't come here often so I am going to leave her Wechat here in case anyone is interested. No need to PM me.

AMY97211g (change the last g to 9)

Cheers.
sounds good... got to see her in person soon.
Old 29-08-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 21
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

tried #33 .. not a looker for bros going for looks

initial hard massage but grumble why didnt i never take 1.5hrs package etc
because the receptionist was not around she was coordinating the operations within the premise with their boss

so majority of the time she one-handed massaged me--

but My experience with #33 wasnt as amazing as others from old shop.

once bitten twice shy
Old 30-08-2023, 04:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

is it only a hj joint or got bj also
Old 30-08-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Went to pay a visit the spa earlier today. Booked #33 Amy.

You guys have to press the doorbell then they will help open for you. Looks wise she is not bad. Not too slim not too fat.

Msg was great too. HDLY part is the best. I was on my fours. When she ask me to raise my butt, I change my position to doggy style and she keep milking my dick and play with my asshole using her fingers. Was almost in heaven for a while. Then flip over and action starts. W/o quoting any price, she suddenly move her head towards my nips and lick like scooby doo. Then while HJ, she lick my ear lobes as well. Finally release my army of sperms and tip her RM50. She end off with a head massage till I fell asleep.

RM155 (90 mins) + RM50 tip

Next time I will try 2 hours. Only top up another RM30.

After done went to eat at US pizza. Delicious sia. Solo meal comes with personal pan pizza, 4 bread stick and american iced tea only RM17.
Bro, where exact is this or what is the spa name? Want to try today man...Thanks.
Old 30-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerDoReMe View Post
tried #33 .. not a looker for bros going for looks

initial hard massage but grumble why didnt i never take 1.5hrs package etc
because the receptionist was not around she was coordinating the operations within the premise with their boss

so majority of the time she one-handed massaged me--

but My experience with #33 wasnt as amazing as others from old shop.

once bitten twice shy
Bro, can share other numbers that you tried that are better than #33 ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1