The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Haha...i tried to make a joke like "how come you look so sian, did i do something wrong?" When i turned over for the fun part after the massage...
Must be really awkward when she replied you... really detest moments like these

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
She belongs to the ice queen category, along with Moon and Fendi. Takes effort to connect.
Recently weather darn hot, maybe must visit one of them this week to 解暑...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 21-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Ltr bro you nv 解暑 but kenna frost bite. Or better yet you could melt them down with ur 热情...

I dare not challenge ice queens

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Recently weather darn hot, maybe must visit one of them this week to 解暑...

Old 21-07-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Ltr bro you nv 解暑 but kenna frost bite. Or better yet you could melt them down with ur 热情...

i kena frostbite when she still in N area.... really a icy queen, and she did mentioned she dun like talkative ppl... blah....
Old 21-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
i kena frostbite when she still in N area.... really a icy queen, and she did mentioned she dun like talkative ppl... blah....
I'm an iceman...wonder what will happen if I meet an ice queen...hell freezes over?
Old 21-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTamago View Post
I visited her previously just before her recent departure, she was offering 2 hj for 100. Now only 1 hj for 100? Every time she comes back, it just gets more and more expensive!!! What is this!!! Are we really chopping boards?
Yep.

If thats not bad enough, now it seems fully clothed $110 one hand job is increasingly popular too.
Old 21-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
I'm an iceman...wonder what will happen if I meet an ice queen...hell freezes over?
back to iceage i guess, she is really icy if no one start the conversation. i start the talking end up kena blame... She is really pretty la.. haha
Old 21-07-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LeRubba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried her before?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=10173

Can't seem to find her MRs
Old 22-07-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
MR for Caffeine for LTD

MR for Caffeine LTD

Visited Caffeine about 2 weeks ago and wanted to write an MR for her as I enjoyed myself. She seems to be another dark horse (I wrote about another one in FL1) that one seems to pay attention to.

Location: Condo in B area. Nice and cosy place with comfy bed and nice toilet. Should be one of the best I've been toilet (besides 4,5 stars hotel of course)

Looks: I find her very attractive looking to me. Should be 8/10 for me. But could be because of the very sexy black underwear she's wearing or im horny. Well at the end of the day, it works for me.

Pre-Massage: Gave me some water, tried to give me a little shoulder massage but I was sweating like an idiot from the walk and she send me off politely to shower. Showered alone, but not an issue for me.

Massage: Massage with good and sufficient strength. The china ladies from the massage directory really know how to massage well as compared to the Thai ladies in FL1 (on the average).

BM/BF: You know its time for action when its time to turn around. I was around quite aroused by her looks and now with the caressing of her body, which was cream white and smooth, I was ready to fire but I held on for the finale. I also got to rub her pussy (over her black undies) and she reciprocate with soft moans to let me know she's enjoying it.

HJ: Didn't have much pattern to report, because I was done in about 10-20 strokes.

RTF: Back to thai for now, but once in a while need to have other flavors I guess.
Old 22-07-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT86 View Post
Yes this Kiki is a piece of shit. Damm lousy service.

Should ask that okt why write one whole list of service when she does almost none.

a 4/10 massage. N a rush mechanical HJ 3/10.
Touch boobs say sensitive cannot touch.

Knn I might as put the $100 note n I Pcc myself.

These Kinds sluts really think our money too easy to earn.
This is the reason I previously suggested to draft a list which comprises of ML to blacklist.
Old 22-07-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyho View Post
I rarely complain about ML's service for this one is really bad.. so thought I better warn the bros out here to save their hard earned money..

Xin Xin
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=544521

Stays with another guy.. really turns me off.. whole apartment and room smell of cigarette stench.. (Im a non smoker.. so I was really put off by this..)

Looks: She has lots of pimples..break out now and ear rings pierced all around her ear. Discount like 90% from the picture. See to believe..
Body: Plump and not slim like the picture.
Massage: Average.
GFE: almost none. keeps using HP.

BJ: Keep ramming my dick in her mouth and between her teeth.. its more painful than arousing.. Plus looking at her break out face makes my didi shrink more than expand.. even asked me to top up coz exceed 1hr by a few minutes! (I had problem cumming.. given the undesirable and uncomfortable scenario)

RTM: Hell NO..
Bro, thank for the heads up! Almost wanna book her today after seeing those pixs. Sebay heng! These ML should be made known to fellows bro and avoid her at ALL COSTS!
Old 22-07-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16567 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
This is the reason I previously suggested to draft a list which comprises of ML to blacklist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Bro, thank for the heads up! Almost wanna book her today after seeing those pixs. Sebay heng! These ML should be made known to fellows bro and avoid her at ALL COSTS!
List 1 - Overall positive
List 2 - Neutral, or slightly positive
List 3 - Overall negative. Do check those comments before proceed.
Old 22-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post

Frost bite still OK... as long as don't go limp can liao...
Not melt them lah, hope can turn them in ice kachang... lol

Anyway, Moon was commented as being one which I don't really feel she was; so will be interesting to look at the other ice queens...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 22-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
teddyho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Just wanted to help bro.. im.glad you saw my post...money hard to earn.. should be spent "wisely".
Old 22-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Wow... Miqi is back. Too many high quality ones concentrated during this period of time. To me, her technique is still unsurpassed right now. Even Mint pales in comparison I feel.

I alr have my regulars, so I will skip MQ for now, until I feel the need to refresh the list. Lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
This one needs no introduction already right....

http://www.shenhua69.com/miqi/
Old 22-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=10305

Her looks my veg leh. Any bros feedback? should i try or hold?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1