The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-07-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
energiez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for:

OKT: ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Pim
Looks: For those familiar with Pim of onlyfans fame, you get what you expect. Very pretty in real life.
Body: Nice toned body with good sized boobs
BBBJ: Very good, eager to please
FJ: Fantastic
GFE: Out of this world.
RTF: For sure but also eager to try other girls in the stable
Old 05-07-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2095 / Power: 11
yang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond repute

Gina, KT

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...highlight=gina

Body:
Damn, I can fuck this type all day long. Sun kissed tan, very slim body, with shaved very small the entire package pussy.
Her physique my type bro.

Service:
2 shot done, which is rare for me,
1st shot CIM,
2nd shot FJ

Summary:
Bak Scale 1 lover, please fall in. Go for it. With great service as well.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
mtwthfsat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Coleen, Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ghlight=coleen

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 9
Frenching: 9
Bbbj: 10 (cim+swallow)😍
Fj: 9
Notes:
Coleen is daring and playful enough. With the way she sucked me and took all my juice on all the way to her tummy for my first load was super damn turn on. Second load didn't took long as well as was just so good in making me excited. She os worth it! Don't miss this gem bros!
Old 05-07-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

WillNor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Iris (Thai Fairies)

Chemistry:10/10 - Very smiley and positive girl. Accommodating, relaxing and pleasing. Good English skills, enjoyed chatting, got connected fast.
BBBJ:10/10 - Unlimited. Licking and sucking, lots of DT and passionate CIM. She is crazy good.
69:10/10 - Good smell, taste, views, BBBJs
FJ:9/10 She is very-very tight, my finger initially stuck :P Though, no any pain - she gets horny fast. Nice moaning.
Body:9/10 Not big, just beautiful and nice to hold on.Large nips to suck on. Smooth thai-white skin, great ass and proportions. Shaved clean. Made me hard fast.
Looks:7.5/10 - There is significant difference with photos. She is much ahead of the advertised 23 y/o. Her experience is something, though I dislike when photos are not accurate.
Location: Geylang hotel. Clean, sound proof. Large bed, love the mirror on the side.
Massage:8.5/10 We were a bit distracted by chatting. She is a professional masseuse so had a high expectations
English:9/10
Overall:9/10 - One of the best bonks in the recent past. Full 90m of cuddling and loving
Old 05-07-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
W0lfyxd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post
Sorry bros, just ranting. Cheers
My advice to you bro is to find those with video so u can see how diff they look like compared to the picture and even then be wary of filter on the video and give a 5-10% discount as most of them make their face sharper/brighter but at least u dont get bait and switch. most stable have videos of the girls or their tiktok video
Old 05-07-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bouncyasset is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR: Peach
Stable: Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=peach

Looks: 9/10 she's definition of HOT. The more I look at her she gets even more attractive
Body: 9.5/10 bonk bod. Surely will make lj freaking hard
Bj: 9/10 solid suctions. Spit on my bro as i requested. Damn hot
Fj: 10/10 she is every man can ask for. Horny. Pretty and sexy. Everything bros shared about her performance is damn trje. She met all my expectations. Very worth it queeing for her

Rtf is a NEED
Old 06-07-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

huangd4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Yuki
Looks : 8/10 Damn hot but quite plastic for those who mind
Body : 9/10 Very petite and huge bonkers. Enhanced and firm
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10/10 Best BJ I've every had, DTs like crazy and and will try to CIM.
Fuck job(FJ) : 7/10 Great experience overall
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : Very friendly but more PSE, which I prefer (Also one of the most attentive in the shower I've experienced outside of soaplands in JP)
RTF (Return to fuck): Defo when I have time, highly rec for all bros who dun like plastic
Old 06-07-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by W0lfyxd View Post
My advice to you bro is to find those with video so u can see how diff they look like compared to the picture and even then be wary of filter on the video and give a 5-10% discount as most of them make their face sharper/brighter but at least u dont get bait and switch. most stable have videos of the girls or their tiktok video
Thanks bro guess I will just stick to those more renowned or recommended ones.. didn't want so much trouble and hassle.. it was supposed to be an enjoyable activity
Old 06-07-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
datyhunter2023 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jamie - Silkstocking
Decided to try new stable after seeing some decent FR about the stable, location is G area but more secluded than usual hotel. Location is great, secluded but I believe there are better spots. Bro recommended Jamie and since she looked great on photo decided to give her a try.
Look: Discount a bit from photos but look really sweet and alway smiling
Body: petite frame, quite good curves for her height and she does have a nice ass
Boobs: her size look just nice for her size, just a handful and nice to grab au naturale
Shave : small bush. Painting and fingering allowed and can tell she really enjoys a good painting, she spread herself wide and tremble in pleasure while I ate her up nicely.
French: Yes, she even took charge
English: Not great but she tries to communicate as best as she can, that’s A+ by me
CIM: n/a
AR: n/a
AJ: n/a
FJ: we were too passionate, she really enjoyed some sensual action. It’s a sight to behold when she held on to the pillow while you pump her hard. She also seem to enjoy doggy and that ass is just great for doggy.
Overall : love that she would cuddle with you after each shot you make. I already finished two shots within an hour with some time left. During the time we chat and made up, she even allowed another shot but I was too tired to finish. Really great session with this super young girl. Gave her some tips and left a happy man.
Old 06-07-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kenmiles2577 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Diffi (LFT)

Looks: 9/10 - slight blemishes, looks closest to last pic on tele channel, tbh the pic make her look older but in person look abit more younger, or maybe bcos its her first day so she brought a big smile that made her looked youthful, I feel her smile is her biggest asset for sure.

Body: 8/10, soft enhanced, nice nipples to suck on, looks good on her figure

BBBJ: 7.5/10, takes care of my balls and does the occasional DT, however duration was abit too short so have to minus points for that.

FJ: 9/10, well kept for her age, not sure if her stereo was legit or not but it certainly sounds good enough for me to release 2s within 60mins so I give benefit of doubt

GFE: 10/10, being her first day and 2nd blood, she was all smiles and ensure I was comfortable the moment I stepped in, primary school english but nothing GT couldnt solve. Always smiling and ready to serve, which I appreciate as most FLs have that transactional vibe that want you to finish and leave.

Massage: NA

RTF: Would consider if there's promo, could be pricy without promo and likely wouldnt pay full price for it.
Old 06-07-2024, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
imarocket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yuki
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name:
Looks : 9/10, cute and pretty. Greeted me happily and led me to her room
Body : 10/10, massive tits and I love it a lot
BBBJ (Blow Job): 8/10, started in the bathroom and continued in bed. Lots of slurping sound
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10, solid fuck and moaning. Grabbing her boobs was pounding her hard. Very hardworking as well. Brought her to the moon
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 10/10, gave me water when arrived, pay attention to your needs
RTF (Return to Fuck) : high chance but will would to try other girls from this stable first
Old 06-07-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for OONG (FOXYTHAI)

Uncle hiatus for awhile due to some physical issues. Now all settled, time to msg my trustworthy OKT for recommendation.

Saw Yujin, Anya and OOnG in telegram.... was supposedly to take Yujin but uncle's sixth sense made me wanna try Oong.....

so made a booking before lunchtime for a sexytime.

Looks - 9/10
For me she consider still young but others might see her as pre-milf. she is really tall btw, around 175cm..... looks like those pretty model at car show . she is totally my type, the ones i fantasize whenever i see these kind at Bkk shopping mall but uncle not handsome dont dare to make friend de

Body - 9/10
Tall and slender with relatively fair skin and curvy body figure with tattoo across the chest area.... naughty~~

Boobs - 09/10
Natural C and soft , crounching tiger hidden dragon, i was expecting her boobs to be man made but i had a pleasant surprise.... however though, it seems she doesnt like me sucking her tits as she tried to siam here and there.... -1 pt for this ahhh

Frenching - 09/10
. Kiss like an angel... nice and soft lips.... she will auto initiate and made me find back my youth once again

BBBJ - 9/10
As Uncle not really a fan of BBBJ, i would say she did pretty well and also she did a few times DT.... not badd

FJ - 9/10
Caps on and she started riding..... Round 1 i finished with her on top all the way..... i BTH her moans and i just let it go....

then round 2 , we TCSS abit, i start my engine by pulling her close to me and rub her pussy with my thigh, again the moans make me MARI KITA..... lut her gao gao on missionary and the piak piak sound make my cock hard now liaoz....

GFE - 8/10

To be fair , she started off quite cold to me as it seems she doesnt want to open up her private life which i respected that.... i kept my distance and just have a normal conversation like an acquaintance. her english is novice level so some goggle translate will be required..

Overall - 9/10 Satisfy bonk and fulfilling my personal checkbox of bonking a model lol

RTF - Yes
, confirmed chop
Old 06-07-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
LAMBO > Flirthy Girls

Young mid 20s, petite, fair, soft made bust closes to pics, unshaven light bush small clit, can lick long a bit dry, zero English need Google, hardworking BJ, std good service

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=991996

Old 06-07-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Snow from KinkyThai

As usual quick response from KinkyThai and booking was made. Got to the easy to access location which is fairly discreet. She opened the door almost immediately when I knock.

Snow was wearing a brown coloured lingerie and my first impression is she looks like a Korean- Japanese lady thabks to the plastic surgery done. The other thing that stood out is her enhanced D cups.

Snow is friendly but speaks very little English, though out the session she uses alot of Koreanb phrases that she picked up while working there. Quite service oriented as she washes me before and after the second shot. Maybe it was because I gave her a lower back massage as she told me her lower back has been straining from the weight of her boobs.

Snow wasted no time in offering me a massage and got right down to foreplay. She wasn't really into kissing so I skipped that part. She is ticklish and you lightly stroke her and we both had a good time making each other laugh. Her slowjob is soft and light which is great for those with a sensitive tip.

She rode me for some time before I took over. It was sensual. Round 2 was better as we both got comfortable with each other. She told me she knows B2B massage so I asked her for it. She used her massive boobs to execute the job well.

Looks 9/10
Body 9/10 slim
Boobs D cup with big nipple
Skin fair with some tatoos
Chemistry: 10/10
Attitude 10/10
Service 9/10
GFE 7/10

Note:This review and opinion are based on my experience with her and might differ based on your chemistry with her.
Old 06-07-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

xefis1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Namwan (FairiesFinder)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=992449

Had an afternoon session with her today and she didn't disappoint.

Looks: Looks mostly like photos wont reject !

Body: Nice and petite in size those that like petite ladies sure would like her

Boobs: C Cups and soft nice to squeeze nice and big for her frame

Frenching: DFK all the way !

BBBJ: lots of suction, at one point of time she got choke as she went really deep.

FJ: Accommodating to different position, very horny girl also, her moans give me more motivation to pump faster and harder

GFE: A service oriented lady with pleasant attitude and hardworking to keep m comfortable so it doesn’t feel commercial.

RTF: Yes, worth RTF. For the price paid I have no complaints
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1