The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 07-07-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
torogun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

MIKA from Rollypolly

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...8#post23490058

Looks: slutty pretty face, love it!
Body: slim with the right curves, the ass solid power!
Boobs: natural B cup
Kissing: non stop dfk from the moment i enter the room
BBBJ: bbbj action with tongue twisiting and twirling round the shaft of my dick, damn shiok
FJ: no complaints from her even though i took very long to cum, did 1 shot with all positions, hot love making session
Old 07-07-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
blackhelmett is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Diana from Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=diana

Looks: 9/10 high face card. Will break necks for sure

Body: 9/10 tall with smooth skin. Considered fair also

Boobs: 10/10 massive C

Bbbj: 9/10 knows how to position her self so I won't feel her teeth. Very wet and good tempo

Fj: 9/10 good chemistry in bed, I can say. Out bonk session went so natural without any prompts just it happend. Rare connection

RTF material
Old 07-07-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Patricia ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Booked my 2nd RTF with Patricia, knowing it would be an erotic & romantic love making session with her. She helped me wash up my body during shower. The moment when Patricia & I came out from the shower, I bumped onto Oishi again & we greeted each other. Once Patricia & I entered into the bed, we began chit chatting at first. Next moment, we engaged in dirty talking, passionate kissing, hugging, cuddling, caressing & frenching during the session. Loved kissing , licking & sucking her enhanced B cup melon boobs non stop to make her horny. She enjoyed licking & sucking my big sausage with DT sensually. Returned a favour by painting her clean shaven pussy which she enjoyed being painted very much . Having sex with her was the best. Her cowgirl riding skill was great. Did some sex positions with her such as sitting lotus, doggie, spooning & finally missionary. Loved to hear her moan sensually in a missionary position with DFK & caressing. The deeper & faster I penetrated onto her, the higher orgasm she moaned. Even though she knew I was physically worn out, doing my best to cum, she was patient, positive & hardworking who didn’t give up by performing BBBJ on me. She continued to have wild foreplay with me by caressing & cathbathing while I was using all my strength on HJ until I gave out an explosive shot of cum onto her body. She helped me to clean up the mess before washing up on me during shower. We didn’t go for second round due to physical tiredness & time constraints. I still gave her some tips for her hard work & great help for me to cum. Overall, my bonking session with her was excellent . She treated me like her long lost lover. She is one of my best bonking ladies for the year 2024.
To all fellow bros, if you haven’t tried her yet, you should go for her excellent GFE. Her last day of work is on 9th of July. Do book her fast before she leaves our shore.
Old 07-07-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bangsohard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anny , Ss

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...highlight=anny

Look: 10/10. Pretty in person.
Boob: 8/10. My type. Soft natural
BBBJ: 8/10. She great and really horny.
FJ: 9/10. Accommodating to all .
GFE: 11/10. Vry friendly caring
RTF: Yes , Will Multiple times till she goes back

All in all, she is a gem and i request all bros to take good care of her.
Old 07-07-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

bambiluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Ice from Seduction;

Was one of the good experiences I have had! Absolutely mind blowing service, fantastic BBBJ!I had to stop her a few times from exploding too quickly. Easily came twice...

She's slim,boobs feel natural and very suckable! Pussy gets wet easily. She seems to enjoy herself and really felt like she was enjoying the fuck...

Definitely RTF material. I doubt any bros will regret seeing her. She's a keeper!!!
Old 07-07-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toodles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Peach from Lust365

Looks very similar to photo. She looks Really pretty and bubbly.

Body is power pack, just the way I like it. I like thick girls with big jugs and bubble butt.

Service is top notch. Her naughty tongue was always exploring around and her sensual tongue twists when bj made me explode my first shot fast.

Her pussy is also very tight. Started the deed with cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, and boy this girl knows how to ride. Best was Feeling her bubble butt pressing into my pelvis made me cum in no time
Old 07-07-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
fator6 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Booked Jinny From Mansion

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=23466842

Looks: pretty in person, got mixed blood looks
Shower: SOP shower, nicely cleaned
French: can do deep frenching, will go all out
Boob: C cup, natural and soft
Bbbj: sucks like a pro, sensual long bbbj
Fj: shes really tight, very wet as well, can feel her pussy juice squishing soon as i pound her. She likes doggy alot, with that ass of hers its perfact
Massage: good massage skill
Overall 9/10
Rtf: YES

Old 07-07-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 7
Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!

Lambo
From Flirtygirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=991996

Bonk her last evening @ 8pm

Location was central, ample parking and quite near some famous prata shop

Lady was mid 20s and with light make up on. Nice feature and adorable

Body was firm and silk skin. Some cute tattoo on her body. Man made boobs. Soft and nice to fondle, grab, suck and lick

She belongs to the mischievous category likes to tease and kept smiling

Blowjob suction was strong. Nice stroking and she lick my balls too. Had 69 positions and her pussy trim and ordorless

We had multiple positions and she is very accomodative. Very good attitude and her moans genuine. Can take hard and deep pumping. Sextisfied session with this gem

Old 07-07-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Sera KinkyThai

[Website] https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p...2#post23464892

[Looks] Face is approximately 90% close to pics. Long hair with cheeky smile and seem to be a pre milf type for me

[Body] Body is petite and slim, no tummy, nice curvy tattoo at back area and a nice hot big perky ass.

[Boob] She has a very natural, original and nice looking C size tits, allows me to suck and squeeze all you want.

[Frenching] initiative and kissed her and was returned with her passionate frenching. While kissing she gave my dick a good handjob

[Pussy] Her abalone trim and no foul smell. It was tasty and we had a great 69 position.I heard her soft moan while she climax and saw her pussy juice trickling down her inner thighs

[BBBJ] she got me wild and extrA horny, the way she sloppy spits on my cock, rubbing her both hands stroking me. Deepthroat with the seductive look. God, it was madly sexy for me.

[FJ] Solid! Can feel she uses her pussy muscle to make t feel tight and grip my whole shaft when she on top of me. We did quite a few positions with her. She was accommodative, we did cowgirl d then finish off with missionary before i shoot all out in that position.

[GFE] Patient and service oriented with no attitude. Hard working and treat me like a boyfriend instead of a customer.

Overall it was 101% sex-tified by this lady, will probably find some time to RTF.

Try it and you will know what i mean.

Thanks bro Mickey for the arragement.

This is how our society is running now.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
VeteranDiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sandy - Teeruklover

OKT : friendly and fast response

Facilities : East Hotel

Looks : Similar to photos advertised, looks around mid 20s with makeup on

Body : Considered petite size, fair skin. Hourglass skinny type. No fats on her.

Breasts : Natural B cups that are soft.

Shower action : Good cleaning my tool during shower for me

Frenching : Good frencher and quite aggressive

Pussy : Pinkish pussy and trimmed bush.

Fingering : Not that wet at first when i fingered her. Took some time to get her aroused before the juices start to flow

Sex : Started out with a shy attitude as the ice wasnt broken yet. Later she was passionate and hungry for my cock. After her BJ and i got hard, she climbed ontop of me and started riding. Then we changed from doggy to missionary. Had a long and good pumping session with her and i decided to cum as time was reaching to an end.
Old 07-07-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 5
gianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant future

Jamie (SS)

This is a Super SYT. Vibes Looks Height lol all young and small girl feel.

Looks: 9/10 Will not cancel type
Body: 10/10 Petite Frame that i like
BBBJ+CIM: 10/10 Solid BBBJ+CIM full load
FJ: 10/10 Very tight and responsive. She's shy to moan out loud haha as she worry other room might hear her but when u put your ears near her face those moans are pleasurable to hear

Overall Jamie is a Nice Polite girl with a great attitude. She mentioned that she and her 2 friends (Marie+Sujin) are only here for a short time. Wasted no 3some haha if not it would have been great to bonk all the SYTs together!!
Old 07-07-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 4
Huaifeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuaifeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: blackpink

OKT: 10(very responsive and assuring cos recently I step on a few land mines)

Tried Claire+Boa Tarma

Look: 9 (both look very close to the photos, at least 85% above)
Body: 8 for Boa and 9 for Claire
Boobs: Boa smaller than Claire (However, it doesn’t matter to me)
Frenching: did not try
Bbbj: 8 (they took turns to do it and very enjoyable session for me!)
Painting: did not try
Fj: 9 (both are good rider and accommodating! Worth the $$ for me)
Gfe: 10 (both very service oriented and always smiling and attentive to my needs)
Rtf: yes
Old 07-07-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 2
Asianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to behold

Lily of Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=lily

Looks: 9 discount a bit. Photos looks anime to me although in person she looks great too, but the real beauty kind
Body: 9 160 cm tall so she is slightly tall. Body figure is sexy slightly toned
Boobs: 8.5 can grab one, perfect for my hands
Bbbj: 10 neh neh is huge and super soft
Fj: 9 juicy . Wetness overload in any position. The way she rides has fast and slow also
Notes:
She’s my needed bonk
Old 07-07-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!

Bigjohnshow

Sera from KinkyThai

Looks: 9/10 long hair and a very pleasant looking lady who let out constant smile. Definitely won't reject

Body: 9/10 Petite and rather fair smooth skin complexion with nice curvy figure, big nice ass and some back tattoo. Bro who don’t like tattoo can skip.

Boobs: 9/10 natural and original C, soft that fit her body shape, just nice to grab and feel, nice sensitive nipple

Bbbj: 9/10 soft lips and tongue gliding up and down my cock. Slowy savouring my cock at first. Out of sudden she just shove it all in and start some insane glock glock. Super shiok and sloppy.

French/GFE: 9/10 it was nice and sexy as she makes me think of my ex wife. Having tongue war and she loves being hug and cuddles

Pussy: 8/10 trimmed and odorless and when I eating her abalone she holds on my head and hint me not to stop till she cum before me

Fj: 9/10 she had a good stamina, can accommodate with multiple position. She was able to take it hard deep fast pounding and her moans was filled in the room and crave you to fuck her deeper.

GFE: 10/10 it was high, so clingy and KC feel. Not a time water and she really got my money's worth for the action here.

A RTF worthy gem. Thanks Bro Mickey
Old 07-07-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

funtimesonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ghlight=melody

Quick FR for this SYT - Melody from Silks

Looks: 9.5/10 Same as the photos. Young solid.
Boobs: 9/10 Soft good boobs with hard on nipps
Body: 9.5/10 Not fat but slim. Nice body.
French: 9/10 Allows and tongues you vigorously.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Abit fresh but got skill.
FJ: 9/10 Tight pussy. Lots of feel. Accommodating. Her moans and my grunts made it so erotic.
Overall: 10/10 Good quality bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1