The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 11-07-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
mario55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fern from G Spot.

Attracted by the power service and power sex reviews in Bro G telegram. Glad to say not disappointed.

The sex service was responsive and passionate. She can take multiple positions. I not anal type, but she offers that.

Fern from G Spot is recommended for Bros looking for good service good sex.
Old 11-07-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 23
Kraken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKraken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Mika of Club Friday
Was really looking for a good bonk, went with Mika as so many reviews already so it was a safe bet for me..
Looks: 8/10 very pretty, long hair with make up
Body: 10/10 hourglass and voluptuous body, enhanced big racks D/E no idea, can bury your cock in the middle that for sure
BBBJ: 10/10 she loves cock and suck mine with power suction, in short suck like a pro
FJ: 10/10 game for any position, you want doggy she will lift her hips high and ready for your hard poundings. Switched to cowgirl, rewarded with unlimited access to her big headlights.

Initiated conversation, frenching, takes off your clothes, invited you to take off her lingerie. Decent english can very much understand, but I still use GT to avoid any miscommunication ah lol. Love how she moans when she hit climax also, holding on to the pillow beside her.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=985977
Old 11-07-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Laura from Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 Good looking

Body: 9/10 Good figure, natural C cupful boobs, soft and bouncy.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Suction good, wet and full of saliva kind.

FJ: 9/10 Pussy is quite tight, missionary first shot, doggied her for second shot, left the place as a satisfied happy man

GFE: 10/10 Very high in this department for me. Makes you feel well serviced.

Overall Laura is good and deserved this FR, service oriented and hardworking.
Old 11-07-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
Ericky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEricky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Model: Megan
Stable: Sytlover88
Web: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=993096

Location: 9/10 - Place is discreet. Accessible easily by grab/taxi. Walking distance from nearest MRT. Place is still ok. share bathroom

Looks:9/10 - resemblance to photo. long hair, cute, blur blur and adorable university school gal look.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural and original. Not for boobs lover but was nice and small have a sensitive and suckable nipples.

Body: 9/10 normal height with no tattoo and typical Thai skin type with curvy nice slim figure and a sexy hot ass.

French: 8/10 - aggressive and wild tongue fighting and locking, no bad breath, she has a nice and alluring lip

Painting: 8.5/10 start by rubbing her clit. It was timmed with no smell and she was very responsive to licking. Kept fidgeting and shaking the leg and moan loudly.

BBBJ: 8/10 - good as she does handsfree and good tongue technique. Able to take it deep and willing to suck constantly.

FJ: 8/10 - I turned on the turbo to clap her hard making the "piak piak piak" sound moaned loudly which made her and the ladies outside the room burst into laughter. I dictated the tempo rotating between slow and sensual and savage hard pounding. Ended in missionary admiring her beautiful get laid face.

GFE: 8/10 - Very strong and nice GFE. I feel easy and comfortable with her and very easy smitten and KC by her.

Thanks SYTlover for quick and fast response as always.
Old 11-07-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 7
Ravenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of light

Lovely from flirtygirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=993074&highlight=

Okt prompt reply and location is good for me too as its very convenient

Lady was in her mid 20s, very wild horny type, can suck my dick long time and swallow all my sperms

She love her ass to be fucked and she will finger her pussy together when I was fucking her

Whole session was great and messy which damn erotic, wanna try to get an overnight with her so that I can enjoy more of her wild sex plus dirty hardcore too
Old 11-07-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
caspercasp3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Dreamt of my Kyla again...
RTF mode on...

Very Chio from all angle...
share contact brooo
Old 11-07-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
SGGS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGGS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bonk Kelly from Terminal21

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=992220

Her photos really attractive and she happens to be free when I reach out to bro Kim
Looks- 9/10 so much better irl
Body- 9/10 slim and petite just the way I like it
Boobs- 8/10 small but its 100% natural
Bbbj- 8.5/10 in shower, back to bed, standing beside bed
Fj- 9/10 straddling my lap while I fuck her from below combined with smoking hot dfk. 2s unloaded in missionary n doggy

Overall 9/10
Listen to your likings, make genuine connection by asking the right questions and seem very interested. Her dfk is the sweet kind like a real gf would do, not like would FL will do. Moans also like virgin mary being banged, makes you hornier than ever. Promised her to write FR sk here it is, hope helps getting more cust. YMMV

Old 11-07-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 5
Breezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of light

Tata from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=993000&highlight=

Saw 38E boobs so fast hand fast leg book a slot and off we go

Lady was in her mid 20s and her body was solid

Once she took off her party dress, those huge boobs drop off and woooooow was the word that comes out from my mouth, she ask me like ornot, I straight away dive my face between them and started sucking hungrily

Her knows how to use her boobs as a tools to make a man happy and also squesse me dry too

Her catbath n tongue skills are superb which really make my cock damn steam n hard till I keep fuck her pussy and boobs

Thro out the while session was mixture of sex and sweat which really wear me off becos she full of lust n energy

Great lady for rtf for sure
Old 11-07-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 5
AndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Dreamt of my Kyla again...
RTF mode on...

Very Chio from all angle...
Yes. Indeed. Wan to try her if she still in SG. Which stable she from ?
Old 11-07-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
alexis222 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Mint CF

Looks : 10/10 sharp nose and cheeks, seductive lips , photos doesn’t do her any justice

Figure : 9/10 Firm ass, B+ cup chest natural, very petite body can easily bonk and carry her around

Painting : 9/10 lick her pussy clean, giving special attention to her clit while hands squeezing her nipples, let out sensual moans

BBBJ : 10/10 really is a pro as mentioned by so many bros out there, legendary svc sucking my cock in sensual mode to turbo mode back to sensual again, head dizzy too aroused liao lol

FJ : 10/10 great in any position, standing doggy, doggy, cowgirl, missionary, tried everything like a horny sex maniac, and her energy seems endless, accommodating to my requests. After 1st shot I thought wah enough liao don’t have any energy left, but she still ride all the way

Even at the end my cock gave out, semi erect but can’t shoot, really praising her effort.

Gfe : 100/10 very much wifey feels vibe, took care of you with the tiniest details

Overall : Definitely worth RTF. Legend indeed, loc is also very discreet no need to worry gf find out
Old 11-07-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

lemont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Minnie from Silks

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ghlight=minnie

Very sweet girl. Photo doesn't do her justice as she look much better.
The body is to die for, Busty asf.. I don't usually rtf unless she's really good and she definitely is one of my top few.

Looks : 9.5
Figure : 11, huge junks
GFE : 9
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 9. She enjoys sex

If you are looking for a strong GFE, Milf body, good service and pretty girl, she's worth the try!

Old 11-07-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dandellion69 is Cool - loads of Potential

April - Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=april

Looks: 9/10 gorgeous

Body: 9/10 meat in those sexy places

Pussy: 9/10 sweet taste. No foul odour

Boobs: E cup. For huge boobs lovers

Bbbj: 9.5/10 knows how to grip and suck the awesome way

FJ: 9/10 accomodating and easy wet

Gfe: 9/10 clingy
Old 11-07-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

bummer12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juliet in Seduction.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ghlight=juliet

she looks exactly like her, very cute and fun size with natural C boobs... service very good...

Looks: 9
Body: 9.5/10 Slim
Boobs: 10/10 C natural
Pussy: Easily aroused
Bbbj: 9/10 Tongue n suction good.
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Old 11-07-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
Hotstruck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotstruck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Pepsi first thing today
Stable: Terminal21

Loc - quite decent, familiar places for regular chiongsters

Looks - thinking back at posted pic - the one she is in white top is very much look alike, cute with her short hair, usually I always go with the long one

Figure - petite & slim, b cup boobs enhanced. Smooth skin to touch, a shade darker than photos. Clean shaved which I appreciate

Service/FJ - received bbbj in shower, lick my thighs then balls then finally my cock. Immediately after shower, back to bed sprawled naked and started lips locking and tongue fighting, fingering, stroking and progress to main course while tongue are still fighting. Dfk at least half of the main action, small pussy but can take deep hard poundings

Ofc cannot rtf as she will go back soon, bros if you want her can book soon

Bro Kim was fast n reliable as always, on time and no delay

Old 11-07-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

plug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Linda from Lus365

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=linda

Legit photo, in fact prettier irl
Smooth skin.
Bbbj: Good mouth skills take in all
Fj: She is very horny. KY is not needed, damn wet. Tight pussy and her moans is great. Kept want me to bang her faster and harder.
Gfe: Always smiling and cuddle in between shot. 10/10

Rtf: Yes. Literally zero complains at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1