The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-03-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Most people here know that the rest of the websites are pretty much untrustworthy but i don't know why the mls still advertise there..
According to ML I spoke to before a few reasons actually.
Some just want to expand customer base, sometimes can catch customers who don’t use SBF and just use these sites and catch their eye.
Others maybe really don’t don’t like the hype and attention in slg ironic I know but for various reasons like bad name in slg or they are semi retired just do here and there etc
Old 14-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I mentioned before mah. She will RTC by 8 March.
I miss her!
Old 14-03-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
I mentioned before mah. She will RTC by 8 March.
Did she say if she intend to come back or is it RTC for good?
Old 14-03-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/shu-qi-massage/

What you see is what you get

FN + catbath + finger teasing
Bbbj combo with hj

Head massage after the deed

Overall will rate 8/10
Pretty much agreed with what was mentioned here with a few more points to note
- she looks quite close to the pictures, which explains her name I guess, her lips and some part of her features reminds of the actress
- she is quite petite size, no extra fats
- not for boob lovers
- sensual is up there for people who loves heavy flavor. Fully nude, gets wet easily, price includes a hardworking BBBJ and for those who like this, she’s up for some deep kissing, so it brings up the sensual up a notch due to that.

RTM material should I want some heavy sensual in the area.
Old 14-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Those under vanilla one, when u all touch their boobs. They dont talk alot of cock to u and hint at u not to touch?

U just bring your hands forward and below comments came out...

--dun touch nipple very sensitive.
--dun press too hard very painful period coming n boobs is bloated
--just now someone else press too hard so pls be gentle.
--siam to a position u cant reach.

Ccb...my hand just go forward only...n above comments fly out from their bitch mouth...

Dont tell me non of u kana such comment from then as above?.

Its bloody turn off if i have to tell the ML that she must do this n do that like the ad...

Going forward i m gona bring out their ad as a checklist.

Those never do according to the checklist, i make sure they call SLG on the spot to remove those posted and never do it..
Lol.
It’s quite rare for ML to say no to any kind of touching of boobs, but coming from the historic era I know current batches are never as fun as before.
What I do commonly get is that some really don’t like fiddling of the nipples, cos they say sensitive. This I ok la, after all everyone is different and if you are sensitive to something I know it can get uncomfortable. Even if we are customers if you get so much rough fiddling a day also buay tahan. So as a human being I accept la. But if boob also cannot touch then sorry no next time for them lo, I’m a boob person lol.
But funny though last time got ML ask me fondle harder than usual, say she period and hard fondling makes her feel more comfortable (some is the opposite), so really every woman is different.
Old 14-03-2023, 09:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I miss her!
But when she was around so many fellows claimed she no good leh. This cannot, that cannot, waste money. No no no, no rtm for me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-03-2023, 09:28 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Did she say if she intend to come back or is it RTC for good?
Told me she dun like Sillypore and wun come back again. Hope she change her mind lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-03-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Hardworking BBBJ with previous bro then deep kissing with you.
How's the flavour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Pretty much agreed with what was mentioned here with a few more points to note
- she looks quite close to the pictures, which explains her name I guess, her lips and some part of her features reminds of the actress
- she is quite petite size, no extra fats
- not for boob lovers
- sensual is up there for people who loves heavy flavor. Fully nude, gets wet easily, price includes a hardworking BBBJ and for those who like this, she’s up for some deep kissing, so it brings up the sensual up a notch due to that.

RTM material should I want some heavy sensual in the area.
Old 14-03-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Hardworking BBBJ with previous bro then deep kissing with you.
How's the flavour?
Dunno man… never tasted anything funny.
And I think she wash with mouth wash after the deed so ok la.

Aiya if scared can always don’t French lo, at least there is an option if feel yucky don’t do it. Just like if she bbbj others then bbbj you, not scared STD meh, same thing.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Told me she dun like Sillypore and wun come back again. Hope she change her mind lor.
Maybe something happens. She did share she plan to work here for at least 2 years & client numbers are still ok for her.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:20 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
Maybe something happens. She did share she plan to work here for at least 2 years & client numbers are still ok for her.
I am not happy when she told me she dun like Sillypore and wanted to go back. But after a few weeks claimed she extended 2 years stay here, I doubt it lor. Any way, hope she is fine.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-03-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
till now never reply my message
Bro. If you need help to link up with Yiyi U can PM me.
Neither her WK or OKT. Just helping a fellow bro out. But need to assume your number got records in database if not also no use. Sharing is caring.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Go to Post reply....the last icon in blue called "load pics"
Thank you bro. Will try it. Wanted to share the picture where bro @Johson mentioned we can see the trending MLs using the telegram bot and I tried. Really can see and the list is quite accurate. So was hoping to share the screenshot.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Will she lying beside u when HJ ?
Hello bro @loneyheart. In all honesty she was lying next to me then across me LoL I’ll leave that to your imagination.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Any bros have managed to book a slot with 99 recently? Or booked already then she suddenly cancel or go MIA?

Happened to me a few times, whereby I booked her the night before. Then she reply the next day, hours after the booked timing. Or the next day morning, she suddenly say she sick.

Don't know if it's cause she kenna booked by someone else for whole day or what.
Hello bro @lanrenyige
Yes 99 is one of my Regular MLs so far I don’t have issues with her cancelling my appts. Perhaps it’s unfortunate that it happened to you. Hope you will have better luck for your future appts with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1