The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Wow 黑世会go rob bank in HDY in gang. Can give area ard Lee Garden Plaza amiss, many polices and soldiers stn there now. Want to eat peanuts can give it a try.
There's something big coming up..... I see an increased deployment and movement of troops into the southern region.
Old 28-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
sbclove69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Sad to know there isnt any lup sup areas to venture. !
Eh have lah Opposite Mcdonald have small soi with pool bar. But puying mostly CMI.
Behind Burger King also have centrepoint complex. Go late to discos to see have FL. But again mostly CMI
Old 28-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DaTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
There's something big coming up..... I see an increased deployment and movement of troops into the southern region.
Check points have been set up in various parts of Hatyai since the bombing last year. I last went Hatyai in 29th July and things were still the same.

You mean there are now even more soldiers and police officers patrolling around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbclove69 View Post
Eh have lah Opposite Mcdonald have small soi with pool bar. But puying mostly CMI.
Behind Burger King also have centrepoint complex. Go late to discos to see have FL. But again mostly CMI
Opposite Macdonald is shopping center right? got small soil with pool bar?? what is the name of the bar leh...

Which shopping center got Burger King?? is it newly open?
Old 28-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Don't know who up my points.. but thank you very much!
Old 29-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
sbclove69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTan View Post
Opposite Macdonald is shopping center right? got small soil with pool bar?? what is the name of the bar leh...

Which shopping center got Burger King?? is it newly open?
At Ao Nang.

Opposite of the road from McDonald.There is a smal soi with abt 10 pool bars.

BurgerKing along Beachfront shophouses, close to it behind have centrepoint entertainment complex, 3 floors of pubs, discos.
Old 29-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ming2280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
i heard a few hundreds rubber farmers are staging a big protest in the south.They are armed with sticks and bricks as police prepare to dispersed them. They demanding the government to help due to the falling rubber prices and they are threatening a nationwide shutdown on sept 3 if their demand is not met. so bros be careful if goin to thai south.
Old 29-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ming2280 View Post
i heard a few hundreds rubber farmers are staging a big protest in the south.They are armed with sticks and bricks as police prepare to dispersed them. They demanding the government to help due to the falling rubber prices and they are threatening a nationwide shutdown on sept 3 if their demand is not met. so bros be careful if goin to thai south.
Thanks for the update.
Old 29-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbclove69 View Post
At Ao Nang.

Opposite of the road from McDonald.There is a smal soi with abt 10 pool bars.

BurgerKing along Beachfront shophouses, close to it behind have centrepoint entertainment complex, 3 floors of pubs, discos.
arh Krabi! For a moment i thought u were referring to Hatyai.. Didnt really notice what was opposite Mcdonald's.. thought it was a row of shop houses...

yeah Burger King is located in front of the beach.. the centrepoint u mentioned, it was pretty inside.. pity the guests who stay around it.. lol...

Quote:
the protest should be further south down and not in central Hatyai bah.. thats what i feel
Old 29-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Where is this centrepoint and mcdonalds? Which hotel is it near to?
Old 29-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Where is this centrepoint and mcdonalds? Which hotel is it near to?
there is only one way into AO-Nang if u are coming by the airport...

Mcdonald's is just next to WhiteSands Resort... very big. u can see it when u are coming into Ao-nang beach.. Centrepoint is further down the road, close to Burger King there.. there is only these few pubs at Ao-Nang.. u wont miss it....
Old 29-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kurokarasumaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i ask where chan travel has shifted to? Is it far from its previous place? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Though Chan Travel had been shifted to a very unfavorable location due to the construction next door, it had been my preferred currency exchange shop.

Hari Raya Puasa meet SG National Day and vs the Queen's Birthday, the city was very jammed while the Thais and Non-Thais moved in or out of the city... Well we had a very busy weekend here!

Have fun
Old 30-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HDY 1st Day, Friday

Reached HDY appx 4.30 and drove straight to SC 6th floor. PPS Looi with 1 WL in the room only. PPS showed us some pics on the Ipad and PC and informed us that the girls now do not need to be based there and Walked everytime customers come. As I don’t trust pictures which can be photoshopped, told PPS that I want to see real person and PPS told us that the girl will be sent to our hotel for review FOC. Checked into Mayflower ( RM$ 130 voucher @ Border ) appx 5 + to wait for the girl.

My friend booked the WL who was in the room and I booked another girl.

Face : 8/10
Boob : 32A
Body : Slim with slight tummy
Damage : 5,500 bt x 2 nights.

Drank 1 bottle of Swing@ Kiss Channel later that night. Damage appx 3K bt.

HDY 2nd Day, Saturday

Started the day appx 11 morning@ SKY. Went through 5 shops but quality was below average 2-3 grade WL’s to be seen only. 2 to 10 WL’s per shop.

Proceeded to Chanivate and started window shopping @ the 1st row of shops. Entered 1st shop situated in the middle of the row ( 5th or 6th shop ). Appx 20 WL’s in this shop but all were very young and short ( 3-4 grade ). Almost all the girls were in 140 – 150 cm height. But our young friend like what he saw and booked a girl. PPS offered 2K bt. cause he still remember me instead of the usual 2.5k bt. ( 500bt for Guide ).

2nd, 3rd and 4th shop we entered had only Fuglies and even 1 Ladyboy in the lineup. The last shop we entered is the 1st shop of the row but had 2 really fair and pretty girl in the lineup, 7/10 by my books. My friend booked 1 but I was not able to book the other 1 because I had continued with my SC girl. Damage was 2.5k bt. Unfortunately, PPS would not budge on the price maybe because we were drooling .

Star@Sakura appx 9.30 pm.
3 + 1 my SC girl went. The other 2 Chavinate girls did not come along ( maybe they were Myanmar girls without documents ). Anyways, girl strength was only 20+. Appx 4 tables were occupied by Locals and Malaysians/Singaporeans. Scanned through the girls sitting and dancing on the poled staged. Average quality was 3-4 grade only. Mildly entertaining place when the girls take their turn on the pole, dancing topless while showering themselves with either bottled Soda Water or Water Cups. 1 even took out a long handled hand brush and asked a customer to brush stroke her with it. Hilarious actually…Left after seeing 2 sets.

Damage : 870 bt for 4 Big Heineken

Bar Berry@ Paragon
Much better place with appx 40+ girls. A few 6-7 grade girls, Balance 4-5 grades, No Fuglies. Environment was also much nicer. The girls who came over our table were quite pro-active, initiate play, dice, drink..etc. Rubba rubba…..etc would have been allowed if there were no female companion along.

Damage :
900 bt for 6 Small Heineken ( Much better price too !! )
300 bt for 1 Small Flower ( Special show girl )
500 bt for 1 Big Flower ( Topless shower girl )

Next stop BKK…..
Old 31-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mitosblog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
HDY 1st Day, Friday

Reached HDY appx 4.30 and drove straight to SC 6th floor. PPS Looi with 1 WL in the room only. PPS showed us some pics on the Ipad and PC and informed us that the girls now do not need to be based there and Walked everytime customers come. As I don’t trust pictures which can be photoshopped, told PPS that I want to see real person and PPS told us that the girl will be sent to our hotel for review FOC. Checked into Mayflower ( RM$ 130 voucher @ Border ) appx 5 + to wait for the girl.

bro, how many shots allowed with SC gal in one day booking? In term of looks and service how much will you give out of 10? Do you think it is worth to spend that much on SC gals? Last time got Bangkok uni gals. Now no more? How many girls do the papasan have in total? Many thanks in advance.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
HDY 1st Day, Friday

Wow, first FR on SC Heritage in a long time. Glad they are back in business. Brings back old memories. Will check it out one of these days.
Thanks
Old 01-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
wouldn't this be a good time to visit, so much less customers.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1