The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on lovely Sally (late report)

feeling very horney after three weeks in US without a fuck went to Tommy and ask for fav. Sally. Had to wait for about 1 hr...but worth it.

She comes in looks at me as long lost girl friend and we proceed to go inside. Once inside she grabs be and removes my cloths as our mouth are kissing and sucking each others tounge....we take a quik shower and then she proceeds to suck my dick.....she can suck like a pump.....after few minutes i load my cum in her mouth......

i clean my self and then she starts sucking my dick again.....it becomes hard and she caps and i take her from behind and pound her hard.....after 10 mints of hard pounding i cum again.......tired.......
Old 09-04-2007, 08:08 PM
punanieater

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Sensational Zhu-Er (aka Zoe)

once again, i went down lookin for nico for the perfect muff dive but again, thwarted - this time by my schedule - only had an hour and couldnt wait. asked for someone good and available... got recommended zoe... and boy was she spectacular! brilliant! read on...

looks
was told zoe was tall and slim and good service.. yes she is tall, abt 1.65m and slim... once in the room had a better look, she is indeed a slim nubile chick. zoe (or zhu-er as she calls herself) has perky tits. even tho it was an A+ to B- cup size, it was firm and very perky with small, pinkish/light brown nips.. absolutely succulent looking! her face is really impish - i wouldnt say she is a looker, but she has small features framed in a cute heart shaped face with nice high cheek bones... her looks definitely matches her impish cutey character....

foreplay
zhu-er has lots of initiative. for the first time (apart from singtel who rips men's pants apart upon entry), she helpedme disrobe, hugs me from behind. very GF indeed.

shower
funny thing abt this girl, she seems a little clumsy during the wash. not very thorough but she does tease with hugging you from behind, soaping your bro seductively. it was a nice wash.

catbath/BBBJ
this is sensational. there is NO SOP type cat bath. zhu-er pinned me to the wall and gives a spectacular BBBJ, coming up for air to lick my nips and rubs her pubs on my rock hard member in between the blow. she swings her head for a swirling effect... goes on for a good long time... again she does seem a little clumsy with the position (will tell u why later). only weak point - no enough suction.. but otherwise, no teeth, some deep throat and lotsa swirling action.....my legs went weak

when she is done after 10 minutes, she awkwardly asks u to lie down for more swirling BJ action... teasing me with her ass but not initiating a 69 even when i hinted by kissing her thighs...

eventually she comes up, shoving her nice pointy and perky tits in my face - slurp slurp... then goes south again! this gal loves a good BJ indeed! and then...... the golden question: do i want a 69? YES! i licked her clit with gusto and fingered her arse (oh yes, she did a good AR too, gently flicks just the way i like it). when she couldnt take it anymore, i refused to stop! heh heh....

FJ
zhu-er finally capped me and did the cowboy. the best i ever had! she thrusted in deep, rotated her hips (this girl has absolutely a flat tummy so the sight is a complete turn on!) and leans back for me to gaze at her flawless body! she then leans forward to hug me whilst kissing my neck and thrusts up and down...i had to stop her many a time to prevent from cumming too soon!

took her from behind and she will thrust back too for the doggie.... but couldnt see her so flipped her around and did her missionary. as i was cumming, asked if she did CIM, she said YES.... wow!!! withdrew and moved up and she blew me till i came! simply spectacular!! and she doesnt stop when i did, continuing to suck me dry... cannot tahan man....

she then offered a massage (which was crap ok, but full marks for effort).

this is one amazing chick - treat her right. as we did the after sex smoke, she told me she was highly myopic! hence the clumsiness! she obviously cannot wear glasses and admitted that she cant wear contacts either, hence is quite blind! hahahaha.... truly, she is one ditzy and cute chick... ok maybe not the best looker around, but definitely a SYT. highly recommended!!
Old 10-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
tarzanBoi is a Helpful and Caring SamstertarzanBoi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up exotic lena

wanted to try a malay girl so okt recommended lena. when i saw her, i thought she looked more Iban than malay. asked her. turns outs lena is part Iban, part chinese.

very exotic as i've never done an Iban girl before

1st thing that i notice was lena's fantastic figure. her boobs are nicely shaped with pinks nipples, butt is round and fleshy, and her tummy flat.

lena's service is as good as her firgure. her AR made me feel like cumming. when she bbbj me i almost lost it. one of the best bbbj i've had. i like bbbj with nice frim suction and deep strokes. lena did it just right. didn't have to coach her.

capped my dick and rode me cowgirl. OMG! pussy's so tight. admiring her beautiful brest and pink nipples while she's riding me. feels damn good in my hands. good up and down motion. cannot hold in anymore and came.

looks: 7.5/10
attitude: 8.5/10 (friendly and accomodating)
boobs: 8.5/10 (big B-cup)
ass: 8.5/10 (round and fleshy)
body: 9/10 (flat tummy, firm body. not skinny, meat in all the right places.)
AR: 8.5/10
bbbj: 8.5/10 (good suction)
fj: 9/10 (tight pussy, good riding motion)
overall: 8.5/10
rtf: 1,000,000%

looks not a main criteria for me, but a definite plus.

an exotic bonk. heard Iban girls have tight pussies. need to try more Ibans to find out.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 19
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Judy

Most of those whom I'm looking for was not working so OKT recommended that I give her a try.

Looks: 6.5 - Quite a tall gal with tanned looks.

Body: 7 - She have quite a nice body, not much complains at all. Everything just nice for her size and height.

BBBJ: 6 - Concentrate a lot on my little bro's head. Not much suction and she did try to deepthroat. Done in a few positions also. Very ordinary by GL standards.

AR: 5.5 - Nothing special at all. Not much feeling also.

FJ: 6.5 - Accomodating to requests. A bit fake in the way she moans.

RTF - No. Did not enjoy the session at all.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Small Ivy

She is very small. About 1.5m the most

Looks : 6/10 - cute smile i guess
Body : proportionate
Boobs : Just right for her size A+ cupper
BBBJ : 8/10 she knows how to suck and lick. Had to extend this
FJ : 7/10 - came too fast after the extended BBBJ
AR : Never try

RTF : No - had better.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sammy one

Had her sometime back.

Looks : 8/10 - I dig lucy liu!!!
Boobs : Big natural tits - had a good time sucking on them and breast F...ing
Body : Getting rather chubby
Pussy : Would not let me finger... said was painful. So did not do any muff diving
BBBJ : Good suction... almost came.
Frenching : Very sensual. Did not ram her tounge down your throat like other girls.

FJ : Many positions. Best was doggy and look in the mirror to see her tits slapping each other!

RTF - Maybe if others are not around.
Old 13-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
nabuterter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynabuterter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yanzi

Tried her sometime last week.

Looks: 6/10
She's not a looker but pleasant, friendly and clean looking. She is approximately 1.6m in height. However she has this rather big mole on her face. So for brothers here who have fetish for girls with big moles on the face, you can try her .

Boobs:5/10
B cup. Nothing to shout about.

Body: A bit on the fleshy side.

Shower: SOP.

Frenching: 8/10
She gotta be one of the best kissers I've tried to date. Nice soft and wet passionate kisses. Very GFE. Unlike some WLs who are quite violent in this area.

Pussy: 7/10
Nice and clean. No smell. Quite tight as well. However, she needs to trim off some of her bush as they seem to get in the way when you lick her.

BBBJ: 8/10
Slow, wet, deep with good suction. Takes her time. Many positions including 69. What I like about her BBBJ is that she sucks you till you get really rock hard then she teases you with very wet licks on on your balls and shaft.

AR: 7/10
She gave me an AR in 69 position which was a first time for me. Nice slow and wet, does not feel that she is raping your ass.

FJ: 8/10
Very accomodating. Many positions. Nice natural moans from her... she does not start moaning right from the moment of penetration, but gets into the mood as you up the tempo. Changed a total of 6 positions before she gimme hj to finish off.

HJ: 8/10
I would have normally unloaded inside a WL, however when I asked her if I could cum of her breast, she withdrew my already exploding manhood from her and removed the cd. Had another half min of bbbj until I couldn't take it and told her I wanna cum, den aimed my manhood on her tits and hj me till I cum. After cumming, she even rubbed her tits (by this time already full of cum) on my prick and balls. Excellent service from her in this area.

Overall: 8/10

RTF: Certainly. Her accomodating and friendly attitude makes up for all that she loses out in the looks department.
Old 14-04-2007, 02:40 PM
yxe22000

Recently have this great bonking at hotel with this china girl
She look like Fonia Xie , great body , smooth skin n juicy
there is her number if any bro need it 91718626

Look 9/10
FJ 9/10
BJ 10/10
BBBJ 10/10
Damage $50
Old 14-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Pompeepee

Re: benz - new bbbj queen

Bros out there who had bonked Benz recently, please go to get a checkup soon cos a friend contacted gonhorrea a few days after an exciting session with her which included BBBJ. My friend confirmed its definitely her cos she's the only gal he bonked recently and 1st time he went to L24M.

I've just signed up and this might be the only time that i will post just to warn fellow bros out there who might be down with sti unknowingly. Furthermore, for the well informed, affected guys might also be down with other stis to be verified absolutely cleared only after 3 mths.

God bless anyone who bonked her recently. Btw shes back on a mths absence maybe to recover/ check.

to look for bmw but she wasn't there. saw a beautiful syt leaving and asked for her (benz).

Benz was on her way to customer at L28 btu okt ask her come back. hehe. sori bro.

Benz looks like one of those hot 19 or 20 y/o girls who go clubbing every weekend.

shower was standard. doesn't talk much but has a nice and friendly smile. very beautiful girl. boobs are not big (small b-cup) but firm and nice with pink nips. butt is curvy. skin nice and milky white.

bbbj was the best i had. like how she slpas my dick on her tounge. suction was perfect, tingles shot thru my brain. asked her to suck longer. almost came then she capped me and rode cowgirl. nice tight pussy. after the awesome bbbj and with her tight pussy, i came is less than 5 mins.

told her benz she got good recommendation on sammyboy. she was amused that we grade the girls. too bad she doesn't go online.

Looks: 10/10 - one of those syt clubbing girls

Body: 8.5/10 - milky white skin, slim, firm boobs (small b-cup), nice butt

BBBJ: 11/10 - good technique

AR: none (wish she had)

FJ: 8.5/10 - rode me the way i like

Overall: 9.5/10

RTF: next week![/QUOTE]
Old 15-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mzme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basket its been too long..

FR on Juventus

To me, Juventus did not relegated to Serie B. In fact, i think Juventus is one of the title contenters of Serie A. You bro knows wat i mean

Been quite sometime since i head down to 1612. Took half day off work and went down to find Tommy and was being repriminded for MIA-ing for such a long time, Tommy thought i retired!

Been reading lots of FR all these while and i couldn't make up my mind who to call for bonk. As usual, i leave it for Tommy to decide for me, whilst telling him i'm in a mood for something relatively fast, due to my recent stress with work.

Waited for a while b4 Juventus came and was pretty satisfied with the first impression. Went into the room and chatted quite a bit. Anyway i'll spare the SOP details.

After shower, she did a thorough catbath. Although her boobs isn't big, but it looks succulent! lol so boobs lover pls give this one a past. Ask me to go on fours and i can say that this is the best AR/BBBJ i have tried for a good few months and she did an excellent job, alternating between the shaft, balls and my lovehole. In fact, i nearly CIM if i didn't hold it cos i didn't know if she does CIM. Proceed to FJ and i didn't took me long to offload on her.

Summary:

Look - 6/10
Boobs - 7/10
Catbath - 9/10
AR - 10/10
BBBJ - 9/10
French - did not try
CIM - nearly
FJ - 7/10
RTF - YES

Anyway i heard there r a few WL which r able to book for 3 or more sessions at a go?
Bro out there pls advise me on this issue, with regards to Vitamin M wise and timing.

Cheers
Old 15-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devinferno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time in Cat 150..infact first time in GL..than k you all for the fantastic FRs ..makes life easy for people like me :-)

Here's the account ..

Susan...wanted a Malay and asked the lady at the counter ..she called Susan

Looks: 6/10
Not a looker but friendly and clean looking. she's nicely filled at the right places and I love'em that way..so all smiles

Boobs:8/10
Love'em..completely..not firm but nice..right size and supple,dark nips suck'em like chocks ;-)

Action started in the shower, no hurry took her time washing the right places and played with my lil button at the back..sent my bro soaring to the sky.

Frenching: 8/10
Outta the shower,frenching starts..again nice n slow..quite intimate i should say

BBBJ: 8/10
Alright this is the best part..blew my mind..looks into your eyes whispers dirty words and makes it so wet you cry..absolutely fantastic
There was gyno's chair in the room..made me sit and did some great work on willy and the lil button

AR: 10/10
Damn she just rocks in this dept..no words

FJ: 8/10
talking dirty..and i mean really dirty all the while..rubiing her pussy while crawling on the bed very very inviting..though not the tightest of pussies i've tried in my short life but her attitutde and moans just make up for it i guess

the grand finale came with a spray on her lovely boobs ..the expressions on her face just made me cum like crazy...real slutty ...i was in heaven.

Overall: 8/10

RTF: Sure why not ,but would like to try other Malays first.

Once again thank you all for all the info i gathered here and had the balls to step into GL.
cheers!
Old 15-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Chirsred2004 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

fr Nicole

Sorry for the short FR cause i not good with words.

Face: 6/10

Body:7/10

Boobs:6/10

Bbbj:8/10

FJ:9/10

RTF: let me try other 1st

Comments: Overall she is a very hardworking gal. will accomadate to any of ur request. Recommend to any bro who like good servicing.
Old 15-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light
AiLi from WH6

Looks 6.5, below cat150 average small eye, think fake double eye lid
body not fair, trimmed cunt hair
boob: B+
service:
bath no action NA
loong BBBJ combo wet finger HJ. 8/10
AR asked but i declined. NA
initiated 69 but i only HJ her only.
FJ normal cat 150 7.5/10
RTF unlikely as i prefer fair fair type.
can imagine she look better when younger, but...
Old 16-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Late FR report on Sony

Date : Fri, 13 April 2007
Time : 7.30pm – 8.30pm
Fuckshop : L2033

Bad timing. All my favs is either off work or on long leave.
Just when i was considering my option, someone mentioned JC...dammed...i was too late. JC looked good when she arrived...i wanted to wait for her but okt recomended Sony. i thought why not.

General description

My heart "wow" for a second when she arrived. she looked pretty good, very fair, nice C cupper, and nice ass! She was not tall, about 1.55m, and slightly chubby, not fat though.

Face

always smiling when performing...but kind of losing out that attraction on closer look, at least to me.

Grade her 6.5/10 in this area.

Body

Sony got nice natural C boobs...real nice to hold. and she dun mind it. as mentioned earlier, her ass was nice. she was very fair indeed. if she was taller, she would score higher in this area.

Grade her 6.5/10 in this area.

Shower

SOP. Very chatty and friendly...trying hard to strike a conversation, but not that non-stop ongoing type that will kill your mood off

Grade : 6.5/10

Catbath

like AC, she would perform the "devil claw" on you, pretty arousing.

Grade : 7/10

AR

very very light...almost non-existence. im a ar lover....sigh!

Grade : 5/10

BBBJ

again...nothing much to shout about...but enough to harden your meat for the main course.

Grade : 6/10

FJ/CIM

she allowed boobs fondling, decent tightness also. i asked for cim, she said ok. but she pulled out my erupting meat at the very critical moment and hjing me instead. it killed my mood a little but i just laid back and let my expensive cum flowed. killed off the remaining time with a nice massage from her.

Grade : 6/10

Overall : Sony was a nice gal on the whole, but definitely not my cup of tea. bros who like a decent bonk added with a nice massage and nice chat can give her a try.

My current fav in order : Winnes, Juventus, Kico, AC...

Disclaimer : the above ratings are only meant for a guide, and are personal ratings. Individual preferences and standards varies!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 16-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rave is Cool - loads of Potential
Exclamation Re: benz - new bbbj queen

Bros

Have not been posting for quite some time as I've been away from the scene for a couple of years (semi-retired). I'm posting now because I happen to read Bro Pom$$$$$$'s warning notice.

I too have a friend who tried Benz (should be between the period 23/3 to 28/3) and contacted gonorrhea about 3 to 4 days after the session with her. He experienced severe pain at the genital and urinary tracts. He is now out-of-action; likely to be away from the HC/GL scene for quite a while as it was a terrible aftermath for him (do not want to go into details here).

During the BBBJ session with Benz, my friend observed that she used her finger to probe her mouth; it appears that she has an open wound in her mouth and is feeling rather uncomfortable

My friend now needs to wait another 3 months before another checkup to verify that he's cleared from other diseases such as AIDs or syphilis as advised by his doctor.

Considering that gonorrhea spreads very easily through BBBJ and unprotected sex, there is a high chance that bros who had Benz may have contacted gonorrhea and then spread to other girls who in turn spread to other bros.

Take Care bros.

[QUOTE=Pom$$$$$$;1965515]Bros out there who had bonked Benz recently, please go to get a checkup soon cos a friend contacted gonhorrea a few days after an exciting session with her which included BBBJ. My friend confirmed its definitely her cos she's the only gal he bonked recently and 1st time he went to L24M.

I've just signed up and this might be the only time that i will post just to warn fellow bros out there who might be down with sti unknowingly. Furthermore, for the well informed, affected guys might also be down with other stis to be verified absolutely cleared only after 3 mths.

God bless anyone who bonked her recently. Btw shes back on a mths absence maybe to recover/ check.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1