The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2006, 04:17 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Bros of TMDK Realm,

I have uploaded some pics of our Hatyai trip, dont worry for bro Shiok coz urs Award Winning Pic i haven't upload yet. kekeke..
Old 12-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 20
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
..bro shiok can I have the contact for the lady you have said have rape you.
just following on your signature, you want SSH to jar your kuku issit?...kekekek. Bro, you just wake up now, ah? Slept for 24 hours?? How's the passport chop by that 'siow" WL?? Still clearly visible?

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 12-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
bro shiok can I have the contact for the lady you have said have rape you.
The contact you must ask for another good bro of ours. He did say that he will not want to look for her again but then when I ask him if I can book her, he dun want to comment. So if want contact, pls ask our good bro.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aroymakmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going to Hatyai end of Apr for about 3 nites. Pls share more info with me. Besides good oily food, I am also hungry for info. Pls share with me either by private message or in the open forum whichever you feel is most appropriate.

Thanks for hearing me out in my sharing. Maybe I am not so street smart like you guys, I don't seem to make any headways when I am alone and I needed experience bros to guide me. Otherwise, OKT and WLs will take me as fat carrot head and chop me down. Once I have guidance from experience bros, I will use by fat reservoir of sperm to subdude the WLs [/QUOTE]

I remember during my first few trips to hatyai many yrs ago, due to very blur blur and know nothing about hatyai at all, it was very sad that i have to cut short my 3 days trips and headed home the next day because bad & nasty experience with the WL.

Well, we waited weeks if not months to visit hatyai with full heart of expectation, hopefully we can do what we could only dream back home. Therefore to get a good gal is so important. Looking back i really dont mind to pay extra $$$ if got good recommendation.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
The contact you must ask for another good bro of ours. He did say that he will not want to look for her again but then when I ask him if I can book her, he dun want to comment. So if want contact, pls ask our good bro.
1st time u know CBM arr? For him is the ger we screwed b4 he donwan, the ger he has screwed b4 he wont let u screw! Aiya.. i knew it long time ago.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:33 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Bro Madmax,
One of them even praise my round big tummy. Really made my day with lots of laughter and humour, resulting in a perfect combo of bouncing tummy from me and bouncing breast from her.
I am not a good negotiator and my main concern is that I want a gal that is very wild in bed that can rock with me for hours, getting multiple organsm and receiving multiple shots. Hence, I need a resident Tai Kor (in KTL69 words) to help me negotiate for this quality of service. I think all newbies who want high quality service and a memorable experience should not worry too much or lose sleep on an extra few thousand bahts spread over a few days stay.
Dailo...are YOU reading this..?? i think u will need to ask brudder fat29 for this puying's contact!!! kekeke
Old 12-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GOod service gal, seldom ppl share..unless no feeling for the gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
1st time u know CBM arr? For him is the ger we screwed b4 he donwan, the ger he has screwed b4 he wont let u screw! Aiya.. i knew it long time ago.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:43 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Ma Hai!! KNN!! Don't make me remember that 33, lah!! i think GTM can take it because he still wanna bet with me after the first visit. Me definitely cannot take it. So, that's why I dare not bet with GTM.

However, after we went there again and he saw her again, he straight away called off the bet. Said that after second look, he agree that even he cannot take it!!....hahahaha!!! GTM, GTM!!

However, will not post which farm or location. Maybe some brothers will like, leh?? Our poison will be other's meat, leh!!
this 300B ones..only applicable to Dekuip and stiffneck...
they have sole authorised for it!!!
Old 12-04-2006, 04:46 PM

Re: Bonking rates for Thai puyings

[QUOTE=DeKuip]
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75

Me too... this trip i have my best bonk in PL. I tip her 500batch and after 1.5 hour later went to Kiss Lounge book another ger for ST... cost is 1800 baths. I din unload with the second ger, book her coz that time i was still thinking abt the PL ger she really gave me good service.. oso like CBM said:

Steam oredi, what the fark can i do?

Went to CP4 few times but cant really find a ger i like...
this is the (1800B)price i got for LT brudder... then i think her LT is 2500B
Old 12-04-2006, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
To all Thai + those 'Thai related' bros & sis... Happy Songkran!!!
HAPPY SONGKRAN TO U too...brudder!
And to all brudders here....

*splash* *splash*
Old 12-04-2006, 04:58 PM

Re: Keep it up Brudders!!

wow..this thread is super hot and active now...!
Keep it up man....and kudos on many FRs...!

Hurhurhurhurhurhur.....

Realm's hatyai Battle FR....

JAR KU KU ....
Old 12-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow.. so much posting within such a short span of time. Allow me to clarify some inaccuracies.

First point, I don't think I am the only newbie that got cheated by OKT or WL. At least by ploughing through part of the forum, some samsters said that they had negative experience with OKT or with the WL. Hence, I don't think it is accurate to say that newbies can shop on their own, get satisfactory service except for fatboy when he is a newbie (ie still a newbie now). I am quite sure a fair number of newbies encounter negative experience with OKT/ WL, probably due to differing expectations or communication breakdown. Unless one is able to speak Thai or knows the OKT and gals well, it is very difficult to predict consistent good service. That's why the help of an experience bro is invaluable esp when one is there for a few days and cannot afford to make too many mistakes in the selection of WL.

Second point from Taurus 75 to get me to intro the gals. I cannot introduce the gal openly either by pte message or open forum because she is Bro TV's contact. Those who want the contact can approach Bro TV but he must be prepared to pay a premium. This is an informal rule in the forum that the contact should be given only by the threadstarter. There is a saying that good things not cheap and at the end of the day, you still need good chemistry with the gal to make things happen. One thing to check is whether you need a gal that is very wild in bed. If she is wild, you have to be equally aggressive to match up with her, otherwise she will find you boring and you will also find her unsuitable too.

Third point on Andrew KTV, I have booked gals from this joint previously. The service is generally good and positive and the price of the gals is up to B$2,500, not B$2,000. There is a report that Nam's service is no good. I have not booked her before but have found her very friendly and give gf feeling when a fellow bro booked her. I think her photo is in Bro TV's website (pretty faces of Hatyai folder).

Hope this clarifies part of the postings in this thread.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
Hi TD06290G,

It is not me, it is related to me by my friend. Last trip I book from Chavanite, while my buddy cyberliberal got one from SKY. Yes we should be wary of these joints. As for chemistry, i dunno much, fail my chemistry in secondary school. Maybe people who willing to pay more have chemistry...just joking lah.

Cheers
Bro... u talking about me arr... I never have to pay more for chemistry... Itz all inside u one... and how u treat the ger
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
I never knew that you have a fancy for my cicak. I thought you said that she is too young for your taste.
I also fancy ur cicak worr...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Third point on Andrew KTV, I have booked gals from this joint previously. The service is generally good and positive and the price of the gals is up to B$2,500, not B$2,000. There is a report that Nam's service is no good. I have not booked her before but have found her very friendly and give gf feeling when a fellow bro booked her. I think her photo is in Bro TV's website (pretty faces of Hatyai folder).

Hope this clarifies part of the postings in this thread.
After reading Bro fat29 third point, I am beginning to think that maybe I have made a mistake. The place that I went to have girls that cost only 1500B and 2000B. The OKT did not mention anything about 2500B. Based on this I might have made a mistake. If I have offended anyone, my sincere apologies.

Btw Bro fat29, the place I talking about is just opposite Deep Point. Cant confirm the name. Where is this Andrew KTV located?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1