The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Q View Post
Wow! Hongkong seems to be getting more better. Have not been in action there since 10 years ago. I remember bro Sebast took me around in 1996/97, we have covered Macau and Hongkong and even SZ, most of the time playing hide and seek with the Gong Ann in SZ.
Bro Sebast, when you going to take me there again. I have just returned from Europe posting. Hope to hear from you soon.
Welcome Back Bro Mac! Since Bro Sebast is our Sifu and you and Sebast are sworn Brothers, that makes you our Sifu too. Please return to HK to guide us.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Horray... Both kings are back to rule and advocate HK sex industries. We need your sex guidance and vision. ..

HK will be back to live again with both veterans to look after we lackeys.

Quote:
Wow! Hongkong seems to be getting more better. Have not been in action there Bro Sebast, when you going to take me there again. I have just returned from Europe posting. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

You are so absent minded and vindictiveness trying to backstab me again...

Remember our way to CWB-Fujibuilding, you did mention about Bro sebast our grandmaster in HK.

Bro Excm69 please come out and preside for me. You are only key-witness to justify my innocent. Then i will die with no sex regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Son, don't worry about it. I trust you more than that scumbag..
Catch up with you soon.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Welcome Back Bro Mac! Since Bro Sebast is our Sifu and you and Sebast are sworn Brothers, that makes you our Sifu too. Please return to HK to guide us.
We will have TWO sifu here. Sifu Mac-Q and Sifu Sebast97. Need your guidance.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow! Hongkong seems to be getting more better. Have not been in action there since 10 years ago. I remember bro Sebast took me around in 1996/97, we have covered Macau and Hongkong and even SZ, most of the time playing hide and seek with the Gong Ann in SZ. Usually in Puji. Wonder if any brothers knew of this village. Lots of action there with BBS and Karaoke. We usually stayed there for overnite under the watchful eyes of the villiage chief and gong Ann.

Bro Sebast, when you going to take me there again. I have just returned from Europe posting. Hope to hear from you soon.
Wow..why me again. I am decent guy, you are the one who show me around HKG first. Its through your guidance and direction that I managed to find the place around. You are more like our grandmaster..heehee

Now CP is better than Puji la, the village is still active but not as well developed and girls are loosing out to CP girls. Lets go CP together before I retired, or our new Grandmaster Brother PB can show you there...
Old 08-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99 View Post
We will have TWO sifu here. Sifu Mac-Q and Sifu Sebast97. Need your guidance.
hahaha...I am not fit to be the Sifu la, brother PB is the new generation grandmaster in HKG, pls look for him for guidance..
Old 08-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster

How can newbies like me be grandmaster? Two strong reasons first i am young second i only got power of 1. You are different; indeed veteran and higher power than me.

Quote:
hahaha...I am not fit to be the Sifu la, brother PB is the new generation grandmaster in HKG, pls look for him for guidance..
Old 10-01-2007, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster View Post
How can newbies like me be grandmaster? Two strong reasons first i am young second i only got power of 1. You are different; indeed veteran and higher power than me.

Power figures has got nothing to do with experience and seniority here, look at Bro Mac-Q, his power is Zero, but he is more experience in HK and Macau since the 1980s....now we are talking about the newer generation and the rising start that is YOU who should qualify as the Grandmaster, of Demon? or Philanderer?...or both?
Old 10-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Power figures has got nothing to do with experience and seniority here, look at Bro Mac-Q, his power is Zero, but he is more experience in HK and Macau since the 1980s....now we are talking about the newer generation and the rising start that is YOU who should qualify as the Grandmaster, of Demon? or Philanderer?...or both?
Grandmaster Sebast, Grandmaster Mac-Q and New Master PB are all together. We bros are so lucky to get guidance from you guys.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet View Post

sebat79
Happy new year 2007!! Hope to see you again for GL kopi or makansutra in SG i miss thoese days...
Wow..brother, you talking to me? I am sebast97 sound close. Sure, can we go for Kopi and prawn noodles in GL, lets say next Monday.. me and Brother pussybuster should be back in SG then. However, not sure if Bro PB can go, as he always give you a last minute suprise...by not turning up...

Call me next week.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Grandmaster Sebast, Grandmaster Mac-Q and New Master PB are all together. We bros are so lucky to get guidance from you guys.
So you are our Grand Adviser, is it? or our Great Grandteacher..heehee
Old 12-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Mac-Q is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Aiyoh, me a Sifu? Xia Xia Nee, how to accept the title when there are so many Master Sifu like sebast, pussybuster, Rokket, hplanet, hooter666..around in Hongkong.

I am just an ordinary cheongster, going back to Hongkong this year for work, hopeful to meet up with brothers there to cheong the long lost scene again.

Cheers to every brother here.

* sebast, this Sunday ON. Do call me if any changes.
Old 13-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
So you are our Grand Adviser, is it? or our Great Grandteacher..heehee
I am your Grand Follower.

Quote:
I am just an ordinary cheongster, going back to Hongkong this year for work, hopeful to meet up with brothers there to cheong the long lost scene again.

Welcome back! Give us a buzz when you're here.
Old 13-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 21
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyoh, me a Sifu? Xia Xia Nee, how to accept the title when there are so many Master Sifu like sebast, pussybuster, Rokket, hplanet, hooter666..around in Hongkong.

Cheers to every brother here.

* sebast, this Sunday ON. Do call me if any changes.
let bro sebast97 to show us CP this coming 29th of jan.
Old 14-01-2007, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm posting this cos I just came back from a local pub just now with sifu pussybuster, gilaxes, hplanet. sifu pussybuster really impressed me with his skill. Hence, we have a great time there with the 4 gers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1