The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 17
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallandstrong View Post
Kenna zapped by giving honest opinions here regarding bro SQ's girls whom I've tried.

To the bro who zapped me just because you think his girls are OLD... Thanks ah. But kindly reserve the zapping to the OKT and not me. I'm just a samster who tried.

Bro thanks for the honest opinions ... have up u ...

sorry to cause you zapped by others because of helping giving honest opinion... as u know those zapped u just wanted to stop those ppl who like u giving honest opinion ...
Old 07-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Aiseh, good job bro...

Not too sure about can touch but no see, zao geng peekaboo would have been nice...

But then of your recent frs, still find yang yang the most interesting...
Not really, bro. Each of them has their own attraction. Winter, for example, has an elegant appearance and fine personality which is difficult to discover in this line. Although the price is a bit more expensive with less service, the market is still there.

Cheers.

Last edited by conquer; 07-07-2014 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
2121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bump zzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by 2121; 08-07-2014 at 09:45 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Decided to go off the tried and tested road, and took some risks to find new gems. So went trawling for some sexy massage and 2-shot HJ deals.

Smsed a few and one in particular interest me. Her reply was (in chinese) "2 times HJ where got shuang? How about one BBBJ and one HJ for same price!" Wah! I thought it was too good to be true. But for $80 why not try... the most just settle for 2 HJs also worth it.

She was true to her promise. Every word she said came to fruition. I couldn't quite believe my luck in discovering her! heheeh. What made it better was we had chemistry so the session was really really intense. She is to me a top gem!

Her name is Evonne

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=456173

Though Evonne offers FJ as well, but she never forced it. She was quite happy just fooling around, BBBJing me and HJing me. And she takes her time. No rush. First shot exploded into her mouth! Evonne then laid and cuddled with me. Then after chatting and hugging for a while, she started caressing me again and soon we were petting like nobody's business. Second HJ shot out and we again cuddled and talk. Fantastic time.

Face: 7 (not so syt like in the photos. More like young pretty milf)
Body: 7.5 (quite slim, no flabby fats, well toned and very very fair)
Boobs: Big B cups... so fair and creamy with very light almost pink nipples... yum yum!!! I like
Massage: er... hehehe, we were sexy sexy fooling around too much, cant remember massage, hahahaha
BBBJ/CIM: 9 (fantastic fantastic BBBJ, really takes her time to suck it and lick it like her favourite ice cream. Then she lets me unload fully, letting me totally empty all my soldiers before going to clean up. This alone makes me going back for more!!!)
HJ: 8
GFE: 10!!! (yes, total commits her time. Lots of cuddling , touching, licking... not at all a clock watcher!!)
RTF: Twice already!! heheh . First time 1 hr 5 mins. Second time 1 hr 10mins hehehe.

I like her. Evonne is pretty, pleasant, honest, extremely good skills, and works very very hard for her money. She has become my regular
the thread is down wanted to try after seeing such a good review
Old 07-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

have submitted MR for liltiger's Fate here

Old 07-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Winter, for example, has an elegant appearance and fine personality which is difficult to discover in this line. Although the price is a bit more expensive with less service, the market is still there.
When I saw you mention the word elegance, quickly call her this afternoon.

Told her I don't want HJ and don't wanna squeeze her tits, but I wanna paint her!!

不可以

Any bro knows any fresh elegance abalone? please do share
Old 07-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Told her I don't want HJ and don't wanna squeeze her tits, but I wanna paint her!!

不可以

liltiger's fate
Old 07-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

不可以

LOL, you gonna scare the crap out of her. Why don't you straightaway ask for creampie?

Cheers.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andry View Post
liltiger's fate
Thanks bro, bookmarked Fate!

I just read she shaved, well I'm gonna call her soon, ask which day she don't shave, I'll go down
Old 07-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
LOL, you gonna scare the crap out of her. Why don't you straightaway ask for creampie?

Cheers.
Well you guess it, I actually don't mean to, but it totally freak her out

Now I'm a bit hesitate whether I should call the rest of the 3 seasons

Last edited by macktamer; 08-07-2014 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Called her before and after asking for location and time slot, told her I have rashes on my back and she declined me.
I quite gian her looks but I remember I felt relief after reading a negative MR on her afterwards, can't seem to find it now. Some thing like she 1 hand massage, press phone etc.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

double post

Last edited by maestrokey; 31-07-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
anric79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[/CENTER]
My FR on Ayumi under sexbomb
She's my favorite chio busty massage lady , her service was excellent love her busty boobs ..her eyes were really big n nice ..very nice sharp features , her hair were really long n nice , massage was sensation , Gd finger press really makes me shiok , as she sat on my back can feel her warm pussy sitting on me ..
Hj was really great ..I cum in 5 mins .
Ratings on Ayumi
Looks- 8
Boobs- 9
Figure- 8 slim
Boobs FK - 8
Massage- 9
Hj- 8
Gfe- 100
Rtm- yes
Strongly recommended for boobs lover

Last edited by anric79; 07-07-2014 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

FR for Rain

Set her up for massage on Friday.

Location - Excellent! A new building. Accessible by buses. Most locals can't even afford to stay there
Hygiene - Excellent! The bath towel is crisp dry and smell of dettol

I got to compilment that her location is one of the very best I've been to.
2nd in place will be Xiaoxia's.

Arrived on time and got instruction to get to her floor. Due to the layout of the building, I take the wrong lift. Minor hiccup.
Door open, saw Rain, ask me if I want water and I say yes.

Went into room, take off clothing, stroke my dick a little and pass me the bath towel to go for a bath myself.
Once done, come out, lie down on queen size bed while she change into a lingerie (yes, she is not massaging naked which is fine with me though).
Ask me 1 or 2 shots I say 2, start the SOP nipple licking and stroking whereas I touch her boobs. Not sure why but it wasn't arousing at all.
Anyway, I manage to shoot "as expected" after a while.

Use some wipes to clean up which she commented "wah, shoot so much!".
Yea, I did shoot too much for 1st round which left me no ammo for the 2nd round.
Need to clarify is because I too long nv shoot, not because her technique is exceptional.

Face down, begin massage and it was very piano when compared to Anqi or Xiaoxia.
To be honest, I'm quite disappointed with the massage.

After the brief "massage", she started 2nd round by tickling my balls while I face down. No catbath.
I turn over and seeing I no reaction she recommend 69HDLY and plonk her pussy on my face straight away!
My 1st time with a pussy so perfectly "fit" onto my face that I nearly suffocate.
Did some licking but I surrender after <2min because out of breath due to the perfect "fitting".
Oh, btw, her pussy no smell but I wasn't so keen to paint anyone that day.
Seeing I haven't shoot anytime soon, she ask me "want to lick my feet?"
Haha, nice offer but I don't have such fetish.

Well, long story short, I ask her to give up and just massage me cos still got 20min left.
Some head massage and hand massage (all piano) and I just close my eyes to rest till time up.
Shower, paid and left with a peck on my cheek.

Will I RTM? No, cos no chemistry with her (we're mostly quiet during the whole session).
Quite disappointed cos I have a high expectation of Rain...perhaps both of us not on form that day.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
lovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

my long lost inactive-ness thanks for MRs cheers bro

for one thing which i like to comment, ever since local massage section is open.
is super commercialize with too many nicks & clones everywhere like FL2.
really hopeless, even for Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 30-50% of them are adverts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
FR on Nacy(chewyfruit), aka Yina(liltiger). As per bro lion81's previous post, services differ slightly under her ad from the different stables. I made an appt with her under her chewyfruit number.

Looks: 7/10
- as per photos provided.

Massage: 7/10
- full body finger press massage was so-so only
- head massage was relaxing. Relieves tension in the scalp and forehead. Beneficial for bros with headaches.
- Pulls and "cracks" your shoulders, neck and back. This is the shiok part and instantaneously relieves tensions in the joints.

BM: 7/10
- she'll sit on your stomach and run her boobs up across your chest to your face. Then she asks in Chinese "do you want a hug?" and buried my face in her boobs.

HDLY: 6/10
- sensually done, but over very fast. Had better ones before from other ML.

BJ/HJ: 8.5/10
- first time experiencing a BJ here. Started off the BJ with her positioned in between your legs, switched to 69 aftwerwards. Finished off the deed with a heavenly HJ in 69 position.

Autoroam: full body roaming, but she's a little apprehensive when my hands went south. In the 69 position, met with some resistance when I tried to put my face close to her pussy, but she gave in after a while. BTW she has her panties on.

GFE: 8/10
- chatty, easy to break ice. Offers me a drink upon arrival. Not a time watcher, uses up the entire 1 hour session.

RTM: Maybe I might. But still looking for better MLs. However, I'd still recommend her to bros who are looking for a good time, it was still a pretty nice experience for me overall.

PS: bad points about her as per my own experience;
- Uses the phone a little too much (answered 3 calls during the session, and sent a few texts).
- Never shave her armpits. Noticed a little growth of hair under her arms, maybe a turnoff for some bros.
- However, these may not apply to everyone's experience
Quote:
Suki no longer does FJ, but there can be exception

massage wasn't her strong point. more like piano type but she try to please, still got lots to learn. She is trying to turn into a ML since a few days ago.

looks much prettier than pics, young, fresh and have very very good skin complexion. She will start to tease during the massage, with her smooth thigh rubbing my face. The massage part last about 10min and I told her to get on the sensual part. Couldn't stand her teasing and no point wasting time on the piano.

a very young, soft and bouncy Cup B+, love to play/suck those light brown nips. She gets wet easily down there. I'm sure she is a good painting board.

BBBJ was good. For once, I'm glad she stop and answer some call from home during the session so I could cool down a bit.
When she whip out the oil, I told her, her bj almost made me cum so please continue....
She said ok but insisted I tell her as she don't do CIM.
I said ok, and she carried on till I cum(quite a long while), oops .... forgot to warn her ...
Shot a tag bit onto her tongue and the rest on her pretty face and some on her hair wahahahaha ......

Very accommodating, most girl will run straight to the bathroom but she just giggle and continue to stroke my cock till the last drop.

Overall a nice sensual massage by the innocent princess from Hubei.

Doesn't speak English but she can communicate in simple text using translator.
Kept a log book for her appointments.

*Allow Smoking*

----------- ► CLICK ME ◄ -----------

--------------- ► MASSAGE GIRLS ◄ ---------------

independent FreeLance welcome to apply @ [email protected]

chewyfruit.net
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1