The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
bros!

i happen to chance on this thread, never been to Tg Balai... let's say if i go for 2D1N (sat morning go back on sun noon), is $300 enough? i think i will only book one gal to stay with me thru out sat till sun morning. the rest spend on food (i dun drink).

sorry if i sound noob to you.
Enough! So when going?
Old 07-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
bros!

i happen to chance on this thread, never been to Tg Balai... let's say if i go for 2D1N (sat morning go back on sun noon), is $300 enough? i think i will only book one gal to stay with me thru out sat till sun morning. the rest spend on food (i dun drink).

sorry if i sound noob to you.
confirm enough.....can last u even up to 3D2N
Old 07-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Enough! So when going?
maybe in dec... these 2 months busy, hard to find time to go.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Enough! So when going?
bro it depend on wht room he is getting n wht price for the cewek.
Later he get 1.5 juta gal how?
Must ask him right?

It all depend on his taste
Old 07-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
bro it depend on wht room he is getting n wht price for the cewek.
Later he get 1.5 juta gal how?
Must ask him right?

It all depend on his taste
haha think my max is 1juta
Old 07-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

FR for first trip to Balai,

Want to thank pucukpanas for guidence and company for first trip and XD for intro to pucukpanas.

took first ferry to balai from sg. 8am reach balai 9.30am singapore time, 1.5hrs ferry.

balai customs long que but got 3 counters open so took about 20 mins to clear. met with bro P, he already there for 2 days already.

bro took me to ride those blue vans, 3K per person to reach hotel

book into KING STAR hotel, budget, 135K for med room. hotel not fancy but bed comfy and aircon working. this hotel got free driver to booking ceweks and they no take commision when u book girls.

went to ruko first some ok, other cmi, took note then went to villa take a look. went tru all the villas, saw one grp locas and one foreigners there choosing also, told the papi i looking not for new girls but good service one. end up book one syt (22yo) from Villa 12A, no.17 Linda (but she ask me to call her Ah lian) quite pretty. price 550 bargain to 500K, in batam confirm this one 600 to 700K min. ask the papi to send the girl over at 1pm indo time. also to collect $$ cause i forgot to change before going to choose girl

went to change money (6900 for 1 SGD) then back to hotel rest and had lunch with Bro P at My Bakso resturant beside the hotel, one of the waitress quite chio and bro try to ask her go ktv after her work at 11pm, she say ok. lunch consist of egg bakso + tea bottle = 18K , 1pm girl come, paid the driver then start to take a closer look at the girl.

she sit down beside me on the small sofa then we tcss abit, my bahasa no good so like chicken and duck. her hand got start rubbing on my cock area and my hand on her boob and between her legs. this girl very friendy. look like got me a good catch.

then she say very warm and start to strip..black bra and black G-string. on lah..went to mandi with her, she soap me and i soap her...got like B to C cup so got something to grab..nice..she also got something to grab, keep grabbing my cock..

after bath, action start. suck her nipples and cunt. this girl unlike the batam one have clints so something different, try to finger her but she complain pain also i feel quite tight also so only play outside area without fully insert finger, she getting quite wet. ask her to suck my cock, she say she not experience but do anyway, suck for a while then cap and action start,..duno isit not enough sleep or sumthing, after more than 1/2 hour cannot cum, suggest her pull out cap and blow me and HJ finally cum.

took another bath with her then i went to sleep, she ask me can smoke or not, i say ok, after she smoke she lie down and cuddle with me both sleep.

then dinner time bro P call me, we went for seafood near the hotel, one steam fish, one hotplate tofu and 1 veggie, fish quite big and very fresh, total cost 214K,

after dinner went to nearby suermart get some drinks and girl get smokes. then went back hotel rest first untill later go ktv. me and girl watching movie on tv pirates 2. then i start to play with her boobs, horny liao, start action.

11.30pm no call from Bro, call his room ask. reply the waitress fly airplane and switch off mobile. so ktv cancell, anyway, me and girl also abit tired, so continue watch movie untill 1am then lights off sleep. oh, before sleep she got put some lotion on her boobs and start messaging them, say will keep it from sagging, my hand then also auto help her message abit.

woke up 7 plus, girl go shower prep to go back, paid her 100K cause she damm friendy whole time all smiles only and no request other than smokes. kiss kiss then let her go.

then went to have simple breakfast with Bro.P. bro.P then went for message while i go back room pack up for 11am ferry back to sg. bro.P then send me off at jetty as he takng another ferry.

name: linda (ask me to call her lian or ah lian)
age: 22 i joke to her say she look like 16 she laugh and say illegal to fuck 16yo.

super friendy and good attitude, tell me she got 2 young kids at kumpong but her stomach quite flat. overall good experience.

thanks again to bro. pucukpanas for guidance.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Nice FR Makashi, up u 10 points
Old 08-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Nice FR Makashi, up u 10 points
same from me.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Pak envy you Mas makashi as Pak never cheong TBK before because ferry trip too long later Pak P???

Good FR and glad you had a good time which matters most.

Cewes in TBK are still "tame" compared to Batam wherby they tak byk cengkonek

Pak will only go TBK if Mas XD jio Pak
Old 08-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
age: 22 i joke to her say she look like 16 she laugh and say illegal to fuck 16yo.
Nice, clear, detail FR, all info in
nice and peaceful island right?
your next trip there, try jio nick, he sure will like there also..
Old 08-10-2011, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post

super friendy and good attitude, tell me she got 2 young kids at kumpong but her stomach quite flat. overall good experience.

thanks again to bro. pucukpanas for guidance.
A detailed well written fr indeed!

Wld have up u again if feasible.

Tks for e fr.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

but as all the senoirs inform me...tbk no or little night life. more on makan and bonking..but plenty of syt for syt lovers and price abit lower than batam. and i feel their service is better. batam too many experienced attutidue cewek teaching the youngs one how to play us out... thanks to many who up me...cheers
Old 08-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak envy you Mas makashi as Pak never cheong TBK before because ferry trip too long later Pak P???
Hmm...mcam mana Pak Prez boleh Purge??
Old 08-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hmm...mcam mana Pak Prez boleh Purge??
Pak Prez can go any where he like but scare of paparazzi to take snap shoot of him n put it on the front page.

Which will b a very big news in indo lol
Old 08-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

to bros who have been to balai,

Last week i went to balai alone,as its my first time there.. Book a gal at 500k(after bargain), not as good as those whom bros here mention.. Quite disappointed. At nite after dinner,suggested to her to go disco,bt she say tired,want to slp in room. So scare that she will do funny things in my room,so ask her to go back. End up went alone to the disco(very small and quiet). Issit like this all the time bros who go there???????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1