The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2023, 04:18 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks bro … his marketing angle deserves a -72.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashingguy View Post
Definitely no blame on you. But got to give that bro who think about it +1 for his marketing angle, Lol.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Bro, sorry to interrupt your conversation. It is known that brushing of teeth can cause microscopic cuts to the gums which would then put both parties at risk. Thus, a rinse seems safer. Just sharing what I know.
(I’m not going down the path that scared then don’t chiong. I’m talking in terms of relative ..)
Sounds about right bro @GeylangSamster
10Q for sharing this nugget of info.
Guess I’ll stick to Rinsing for now.
Old 11-04-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wonder which ML does bbbj+cim and French too. Hahaha

Maybe I should rtm an qi again but I been wanting to try back an an too. Does anyone know if an an speak French?
Old 11-04-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
In your opinion, nat or xiaoqi more chio?
Hard to compare man… one man’s meat is another man’s poison… but let me try.
If you ask me seriously seriously none of them really fit my criteria for top top chio. Among the current group v hard to find one in that category of young hot pretty SYT kind of chio. Some may look pretty but lack the overall to make it in that category some maybe borderline there…

To compare the two, Xiaoqi is the more womanly one. Seems taller, legs really gorgeous, smooth skin. But her age shows a bit on her face if that’s your focus.
For Nat although she’s not young but somehow she still feels younger to me. Maybe cos I becoming old uncle? But there’s something nubile about her body that fits in the young category. Age is less visible on her face but obviously she won’t be your young young 21 year old kind maybe more of an OL with some years of experience kind of chio. Her service makes up for everything else though. I’m not a big sucker for CBJ or BBBJ (only occasional craving) so whatever she does is already top and above all Vanilla category and bordering on a danger zone to me, I don’t think that many if any does Sumata like her and she reacts to your “moves” so this makes for a hot sensual fun session.
Old 11-04-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/juan-zi-massage/

She is back after so long!! According to the RTC Xiao Xiao (small small), she was the one whom intro her to the scene. But to my expected disappointment, removed BJ.. same clan as Xiao Xiao, An Xin, Xiao Wan Zhi.. all returned with "key" service removed

Anyway, based on memory YEARS ago, she was a nice service oriented lass. Looks discount 10 to 15% but still attractive la. Petite slender with hell of a dance move. Recall she was a pole dancer in the past. Definitely not boring but expect the same from the clan.. SN with safety pants. I had good memories with her with my few visits but a real bummer is no more CBJ..imo she was good at it. A really annoying trend of returnees. Look forward to bros with updated FR on her though, I might pay her a visit if the buzz is good.

Note: this is NOT a current FR. Is just a reference for bros based on old memories of past visits ages ago. Hope it helps a bit for interested bros lol. Bottomline is, if her standard (looks, body and service) maintained, she is one I would recommend people to try.
Who is this ah? As in her previous nick?
Old 11-04-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rieonie View Post
oh. well... i just find her intriguing that's all. thank you for sharing.
Don’t need to feel so intrigued one. If interested just go try. At most waste a one time $120 take it as lesson learnt. If good then you find a gem although I don’t know how long more she will be here.

I have learnt over the years that sometimes you just have to try. Don’t think too much don’t waste too much time. You don’t know what you are missing until you try.
Old 11-04-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yup, hope she (and other French ladies) have mouthwash. The Chinese gals tend to use the same one, which stings. Oral B better.
Bring your own one lo.
Old 11-04-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Heavy flavoured... not surprising. She is listed as FL on other sites.
Video doesn't show face. If not will be more convincing to make you go.
Is it? On TT she’s not listed as FL though
Old 11-04-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Heavy flavoured... not surprising. She is listed as FL on other sites.
Video doesn't show face. If not will be more convincing to mak
you go.

But it was mentioned she didn't offer FJ to Bro Ejectboy.....
Old 11-04-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
rieonie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Don’t need to feel so intrigued one. If interested just go try. At most waste a one time $120 take it as lesson learnt. If good then you find a gem although I don’t know how long more she will be here.

I have learnt over the years that sometimes you just have to try. Don’t think too much don’t waste too much time. You don’t know what you are missing until you try.
thats true, thank you.
Old 11-04-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Landocalrissian is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landocalrissian View Post
very polarizing person so you better think twice.. her service so bad but still managed to survive for so long. so obviously is kena bao by other people already. move on from her la.
''What’s the obsession here with people being bao-ed''

lol im just sharing some facts but some bros cant stand the truth. if you so salty dont hide behind a fucking wall and fucking zap. or maybe you are the one that bao her? LOL what a joke. did my sentence implies anything about ' being bao ' and am i discouraging a new bro to try? fucking monkey. and dont think shes exclusive to you la as long as shes on the web shes a free for all.
Old 11-04-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
I wonder which ML does bbbj+cim and French too. Hahaha

Maybe I should rtm an qi again but I been wanting to try back an an too. Does anyone know if an an speak French?
She does, but more enthu to lick your butt tbh
Old 11-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Her base in her 1st stint was easily one of my favourite, the super big bed elevated by a platform, the novena condo. It's a joy to roll around w these girls doing naughty stuff on such a spacious bed

And ya, she has the skillset to post very appealing photos on the website, last round her ah lian chio bu image was what drawn me to her. This time the image based on pics looks more subdued, but still attractive. A ton of the current listed ML should learn from her, instead of all the super super PSed pic and warped video editing. Really scary to see some of the listing these days...all like plastic mannequins.

Read that you oredi paid her a visit bro, a simple FR perhaps? Many thanks 😊
Your preview is pretty accurate, no need to write another.
She is fail-safe even for DOM like myself. And yes, she knows how to choose the best angle for her ad pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haha... u win liao lor. Regular ML also forget how she looks.

Menu reduced?
Not only her, I oso forgot how violet and topaz look like.
Covid has done some damage to my brain.
Better not talk about my menu.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 11-04-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She does, but more enthu to lick your butt tbh
Sorry which ML you referring to, An qi or an an?

Btw you got some ml to intro that speak French and maybe bbbj also?
Old 11-04-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lukewalker888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintedfirst View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/love-massage/

Love is …. I’m at a loss for words.

She’s this indescribable.

But if I really have to. Looks wise. She’ll be those that sweep you off your feet. Turn heads when she walks past.

Service is impeccable. She cares about your body. Enquiring on the amount of strength. To recommending what style of massage is more suited for you. She’s a professional definitely.

Sensuality. This lady oozes sex. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t have her restrictions though. Respect her and reward you she will. Those smooth lady bumps tickling you. Leading you to a sensory paradise. Her smooth hands caressing your member. Giving it the stroke you’re craving so much for. Her mere presence. Pressing her body beside you. Her smell. Her soft moans.

These are all driving me to book again..

Was initially tough to book her as I’m rather new. But she didn’t ignore my messages. She even put in the extra effort to check so that she can reply me on my booking. Appreciate it.

I do not usually write frs.
Thanks for the FR.
When I try to text them, the common reply would be “No record, sorry can’t make appointment” 🤣🤦‍♂️

How do we go around this?
Hahaha 😝 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1