The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Really quite sick of this trend. Some will say if want BJ go look for FL or focus on those that still has it in their service. But that's not the crux of the matter isn't it. The fact is these are gals whom are more than willing to provide BJ when they first came but now that established a "name", don't want to do it anymore, somemore we are paying more these days. Yes, inflation, rental high, human nature to do less blah blah blah. But for BJ to now become like a sacred service item in this trade is just absurd la. The next time these MLs lament to cheongsters business slow, too many gals fighting for the pie etc, remind them they are the ones whom wanna cut back on basic service that they so willingly provide in the past. The unfortunate reality is their business is probably pretty great for all these gals to opt for cutback of service without fear of losing customers.

It is what it is. Just ranting.
Aiya actually there is demand and there is supply. If the demand for vanilla services is not high they either have to revert or they have to go home earlier, cannot sustain one.

That said I feel your rant is more because you are of the view based on the same MLs who used to offer more. If you change your view to someone rather new to the scene or never visited the same ML, then the question to ask is really is she worth the money and time for a vanilla ML, based on looks body and service? If start fresh, worth it or not? The reason why they come back is both to target the newbies and also to target regulars who enjoy their company more so than the BJ/BBBJ they provided.

Maybe if you dont compare back to their old days and just take them as it is at the moment, vs the current market, then you would feel less angsty and decide if they are value for money or not. If not there’s always new girls to try. And they don’t lack you you don’t lack them. If they are eventually not worth it for others they also be gone really quick.
Old 12-04-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wa sien, sibei shag. Yi yi (the popular one) not replying me for some reason, I never kena ML never reply me before since forever, pretty sure my number confirm got record in the database.

Maybe the comments in there suck but so far legit no ml never don't reply me leh, weird.

Or she kena bao alr 😂 (joking joking)

Was looking for another option since an an and an qi couldn't fit my schedule, sien.
Old 12-04-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
rieonie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wa sien, sibei shag. Yi yi (the popular one) not replying me for some reason, I never kena ML never reply me before since forever, pretty sure my number confirm got record in the database.

Maybe the comments in there suck but so far legit no ml never don't reply me leh, weird.

Or she kena bao alr 😂 (joking joking)

Was looking for another option since an an and an qi couldn't fit my schedule, sien.
actually I don't get what you guys mean by kena " bao ". when a girl kena bao it means that she don't take in new customers because they have a " boyfriend " of some sorts so they can manage with their existing customer base?
Old 12-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Or she kena bao alr �� (joking joking)

As you mentioned it is possible that you got bad reviews before... for example some MLs don't take “难出”, sounds a bit unreasonable but they have a choice bah. Also sometimes they have too many messages so they missed out or reply those they wanna take.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 12-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
she really does resemble her online photos or even more prettier, glad you enjoyed your visit
Thanks to bros for increasing my rep to 48.
Only to be zapped by a ball-less coward who zapped me down 80 points to -32.

To your question, neither OKT or WK. just a bro who read other bros MRs and then share MRs about MLs that deserve a shout out. At least I contribute while you zap without leaving your nick. Pathetic soul.

At least I contribute my two cents. What have U don’t for the community ?
Don’t care about points. Will continue to share MRs for everyone benefits. It’s precisely lowlifes like You that is abusing the rep system.
Old 12-04-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Link as above

What got me interested Her sweet looks. Especially the videos she posted in her wechat moment. Sexy. Teasing. Sweet smile. Big eyes. Pretty.

Communication fairly prompt. Can tell she reply me between her customers. Because she will excuse herself to say she will get busy with her next appointment as we set up ours. Polite and sounds sincere.

Location kerbside parking. Staying at RTC Baby old apartment. Will shift soon i was told. Walking distance from nearest MRT and busstop.

First Impression Looks like pictures and Videos. If you must, assume 10% deviation. My type of girl. Easy to talk to. Offer drinks since its a hot day. Very sexy in her lingerie. Clean apartment.

Sensual very playful. Natural Bs on her petite frame. One of the nicest pair of love pillows in recent times. Patient despite me being a steel plane. Still all smiles and allow gentle suckling on those perky boobs.

Interaction First session but very easy to talk to. Yiyi is like an old friend. Will playfully slap you at your shoulders and laugh at my jokes. Totally at ease. Very comfortable.

RTM Yes. For that angelic face, smooth complexion, nice body, playful personality
Accurate MR. 10Q for sharing.
Your MR invokes images of Yi Yi’s yummy (.)(.).
Guess it’s time to visit again soon.

On a separate note,
“Community Announcement”
99 is leaving our shores early. End of April.
She announced in her WeChat. Sad. Gonna miss this gem.
Gonna catch the boat many times before she leave.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 12-04-2023 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-04-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
As you mentioned it is possible that you got bad reviews before... for example some MLs don't take “难出”, sounds a bit unreasonable but they have a choice bah. Also sometimes they have too many messages so they missed out or reply those they wanna take.
Yeah possibly bro, bcos I'm a 1 shot man even tho I'm not old. Idk why tho but the ladies always commented that my shot is alot hahaha...

Maybe I'll message a few more times if nothing means possibly kena blacklisted for the first time hahahaha
Old 12-04-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rieonie View Post
actually I don't get what you guys mean by kena " bao ". when a girl kena bao it means that she don't take in new customers because they have a " boyfriend " of some sorts so they can manage with their existing customer base?
Something like that yeah, either someone rich booked the ML and she don't need take in customer or bf or whatever reason so she doesn't need to take new customers anymore.

But obviously I'm joking about that earlier haha
Old 12-04-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Or she kena bao alr �� (joking joking)

Bro @helpmefast
Don’t worry. U r one of the many bros that share good MRs here. So I’m confident of your good records in the database.

Just texted Yi Yi. Assuming it’s the one bro @Sucker4SYTs wrote about. Not sure which one is the more popular Yi Yi. LOL both have their own pools of regulars I’m quite sure.

She is quite full today. So no time to reply the messages she received.
She said she will reply once she is done with her appts. So guess U will be getting a Ping from her real soon. Sharing is caring.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 12-04-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 22
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all

Tall leggy lady revisited. Happy NX gives good vibes again. Room lighting is great and sets the atmosphere right. Playability remains intact. Love her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denerek303 View Post
Delayed quite a bit to visit Nan Xing.
Her link: https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nan-xing-massage/

Looks/Character: Fresh, cheerful and attractive. Appears a little aloof but once ice broken, no hold barred conversation 7.5/10

Body: Tall and leggy baby. Sensitive tits and the associated moans bring the session to a good level. For some reason, the specs look good on her. 8/10

Massage: She will constantly check with you if her strength is sufficient. Calf muscle massage was a good plus for me. She is generous with the massage oil
and gives good attention to the butt cheeks which I adore. 7.5/10

Sensual: She is patient to warm things up. No rush. She can identify the sensitive zones pretty fast. I like the atmosphere she creates and her gfe. All is not done when hj is over. Playability is above average I would think 8.5/10

Others: Not a time watcher. Plus in current climate.

RTM: Confirmed Yes
Old 12-04-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Actually I’m kind of curious what they have written in the DB for me hahah..
Old 12-04-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @helpmefast
Don’t worry. U r one of the many bros that share good MRs here. So I’m confident of your good records in the database.

Just texted Yi Yi. Assuming it’s the one bro @Sucker4SYTs wrote about. Not sure which one is the more popular Yi Yi. LOL both have their own pools of regulars I’m quite sure.

She is quite full today. So no time to reply the messages she received.
She said she will reply once she is done with her appts. So guess U will be getting a Ping from her real soon. Sharing is caring.
I wonder the yi yi allow some french mah? Since no bbbj/cim hahaha. Btw thanks man appreciate it 🙂
Old 12-04-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a new An Qi:
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

Has anyone tried?
Old 12-04-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Actually I’m kind of curious what they have written in the DB for me hahah..
If you are interested no harm asking the ML to check yours during the session, should be quite fun.

In fact a ML while massaging me asked me to help her check numbers in the DB since her hands were busy... lol

Quote:
I wonder the yi yi allow some french mah? Since no bbbj/cim hahaha. Btw thanks man appreciate it ��
Not allowed in my few visits.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 12-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Thanks to bros for increasing my rep to 48.
Only to be zapped by a ball-less coward who zapped me down 80 points to -32.

To your question, neither OKT or WK. just a bro who read other bros MRs and then share MRs about MLs that deserve a shout out. At least I contribute while you zap without leaving your nick. Pathetic soul.

At least I contribute my two cents. What have U don’t for the community ?
Don’t care about points. Will continue to share MRs for everyone benefits. It’s precisely lowlifes like You that is abusing the rep system.
As unreasonable as it sounds, perhaps it was the disclose of the 'address' that got you zapped. Thanks on the info that she will be moving.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1