The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Sorry, maybe you mistaken, I did not mean she accept/can do 2 shots in 1hr, I dun know if she does.
I meant to commend you on being able to do 2 shots in an hour 🤪
Sorry if I misled you 😇
No worries, thanks for clarifying!
Old 14-04-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy21.com/an-qi-massage/

Saw many positive posts and decided to give her a try.

Central area, located up a hill, iykyk. Whole apartment to herself, no security.

Look like in her 30s, OL look. Those who like syt xmm can skip. Body is slim, probably b cup only.

Massage was average at best, nothing exciting.

Sensual is where she shine. Started off with her caressing your body with her fingers, followed by catbath from head to toe, then round two with warm water. She did a bit of AR before starting her bbbj. Then she position herself in 69, cleaning shaven, damn shiok. Couldnt finish with bbbj so she tried the knee job thing, heavenly feel. Sadly she didnt offer the sumata and i didnt ask for it.

Will RTM, at 120, her service is one of the most comprehensive package out there. But of course YMMV.
Old 14-04-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
I know which previous occupant you are referring too. Bring back memories right.

Yes Xiao Xi is probably one of the better looking ones in the current batch.
Wha seh - 溫碧霞 - 80s Beauty queen. Classic siah.

the last time I mentioned Vivian Chow kenna suan until gao gao.. lol
Vivian Chow my favourite leh... a bit over liao lol.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 14-04-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Guaranteed a petite, cute and lovely SYT who is fun to be with.
Location is at quiet Area G.
She is new but she puts in a lot of effort and willing to please.
She makes me reminisce my time with my uni girlfriend hanky panky in the hostel room. Definitely RTM material and she will be on my rotation list for some time.
I also thought so and agree to the FR. Until on one occasion she turned like crazy, screamed and cry. This girl mentally not stable.
Old 14-04-2023, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post

https://sglonelyguy21.com/yao-yao-massage/

Look : 7.8 - 8.0 / 10. In my view, she looks pretty, similar ro the photos but slightly older. Estimate pre-milf.
Body : 8/10 slim and petite. Around 162. Slight scar at tummy. Body size is what I prefer, small frame with big boobs.
Boobs : 8/10. Estimated. C natural. Nice to play.
Attitude : chatty and friendly. Dress in black lingerie when she open the door. I was like wow. Clean environment. For shower, initially is DIY but after the massage YY wash for me.
GFE : high GFE.
Sensual : more than half the time YY is performing sensual services. Catbath and boobs rub every inch of body. Can feel she is also wet from the zhut zhut and rub. FN for me.
Massage : she got strength but the massage only lasted for 15-20mins. If you need more massage, better let her know.
Overall: I will give a 8/10. Actually I stay more than the 1 hour. Very high playability.
Thanks for the accurate MR. Looks wise very average, looks older than her pics. But yes sensual was the highlight for me too. No short-change of time, no use phone as well. Overall good service and had an enjoyable time.
Old 14-04-2023, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

Had finish my shift in the morning and feeling itchy, so randomly texted ml in the morning to see who available, KK replied and arrange for a session..

https://sglonelyguy21.com/kk-massage/
(RTM MR)

Location: some of you will be familiar and not friendly for foot soldier.
Look: discount 20% from the photo as face not so sharp and smooth. Her eyes are big but she like to squint her eyes. Age should be in the 30s range
Body: Pretty nice figure just got slight tummy fat. Skin are smooth and roaming is 3G.
Boobs: Still one of the best boobs (C+) with brownish nipple, she is so white that you can see fade veins on her boobs. Can zhut zhut grab while she play with my rod
Massage: SN and hard working girl, as many had mention before she don’t discount the massage or time..managed to release twice in 90min. Song ah!
GFE/Chemistry: improved since my last visit but still quite quiet and SOP.

RTM again: mayb but would like to try others new ml
Old 14-04-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
I also thought so and agree to the FR. Until on one occasion she turned like crazy, screamed and cry. This girl mentally not stable.
Maybe you can explain with more details? Because just dropping a heavy one-line accusation right now seems like a huge sweeping statement.

Furthermore, judging a person as "mentally not stable" is not a small matter.

FYI, I've never visited her before.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Maybe you can explain with more details? Because just dropping a heavy one-line accusation right now seems like a huge sweeping statement.

Furthermore, judging a person as "mentally not stable" is not a small matter.

FYI, I've never visited her before.
I was sending her to her friend’s place and I made a wrong turn. She screamed loudly for a few mins and cries. Thinking I’m gonna kidnapped her.
Old 14-04-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was sending her to her friend’s place and I made a wrong turn. She screamed loudly for a few mins and cries. Thinking I’m gonna kidnapped her.
Must be quite traumatic for you... that's why I dislike to send MLs somewhere though for other reasons.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 14-04-2023, 08:44 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
At least what I know from some is that negative feedback on their databases usually results from 1) bad behaviour during the session, either being disrespectful, trying to use force on the girl, not willing to pay after the deed; 2) last minute cancellation or not showing up; 3) difficult to get the guy to cum.
Reminds of one funny comment I saw in the database. One of the ml wrote- lousy aeroplane. Pump so much fuel also cannot fly. Don't ask who is the ml or customer. I only remembered the comment and felt it was rather "memorable"
Old 14-04-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
PrettyWoman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Sorry to hear your experience. During her 1 week here, she has been bullied, scolded and some even tried to take advantage of her given her young timid personality. She probably reacted out of fear...chill.

Hope more kind willing bros can pamper her more rather than take advantage of her.

SYTs are difficult to come by...just my 2 cents.
Old 14-04-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyWoman View Post
Sorry to hear your experience. During her 1 week here, she has been bullied, scolded and some even tried to take advantage of her given her young timid personality. She probably reacted out of fear...chill.

Hope more kind willing bros can pamper her more rather than take advantage of her.

I'll suggest to just go and release.

Don't bother to own their problems.
Old 14-04-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-xi-massage/

No one provided intel that she shifted to my favourite Eastside, discovered myself do I had to try since kept seeing her in someone's rtm list. Not difficult to see why. Initially by her pics I was reminded of a ML Feel... seeing her features she reminded me of 溫碧霞.
Previous occupant is way more awesome than the current one.
Rtm current occupier few times and stop.
Old 14-04-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyWoman View Post

Consider changing your nick to ML Protector. My 2 cents too.
Old 14-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Reminds of one funny comment I saw in the database. One of the ml wrote- lousy aeroplane. Pump so much fuel also cannot fly. Don't ask who is the ml or customer. I only remembered the comment and felt it was rather "memorable"
The ml's got a good sense of humour lol must be something like “烂飞机,打那么多油都飞不起。”.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 14-04-2023 at 11:47 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1