The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Was procrastinating to visit her even though she at eastside as her photos don't really gum me amongst other reasons. However with the recent incident that she threw a hissy fit during a supposedly 500-700 metres car ride made me really interested in her.

Must say she looks better in person. She seemed really insecured and was giving awkward smiles throughout the session. Acting or real I am not sure, but from what I heard so far from various sources - most probably the latter.

Funny part was that I am aware and also could feel that massage is not her strong suit, however she seemed adamant to do a good job to impress me. Went through the whole routine and included a HDLY as start of sensual lol. It takes a real experienced ML to get my 2IC standing when I am in prone position so can't blame her. Kudos to her for trying though.

Paiseh I have to use Anyi as comparison yet again... their body is similar - soft svelte type, she is slightly better endowed than Anyi though... have to say she was rather inexperienced during sensual, abit 无语 lol... but quite interesting.

She is a good back up in the area so I think I may rtm sporadically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
I can’t possibly force her into my car like kidnap right ? LOL. You have to be in the scene to understand how I feel. Screamed for few mins, then started crying with tears. I don’t entirely knows where her friend stay and she can’t tell me properly the condo.
Er... driving off without confirming the address (so wanna drive her where, your house?) or you just plain 路痴? You could locate her place but couldn't find her friend’s? Whatever the case, you probably shouldn't accept or offer if a similar chance comes along.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 15-04-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Been busy for two mths and finally back and try this xiao long Niu. All I can say is OMG ! she is really the perfect syt for me.
She is cute , young and sweet and genuine.
Sensual wise she provided me more than I expected.
I shall leave it as that.
RTM - Yes yes yes !!
Old 15-04-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Was procrastinating to visit her even though she at eastside as her photos don't really gum me amongst other reasons. However with the recent incident that she threw a hissy fit during a supposedly 500-700 metres car ride made me really interested in her.

Must say she looks better in person. She seemed really insecured and was giving awkward smiles throughout the session. Acting or real I am not sure, but from what I heard so far from various sources - most probably the latter.

Funny part was that I am aware and also could feel that massage is not her strong suit, however she seemed adamant to do a good job to impress me. Went through the whole routine and included a HDLY as start of sensual lol. It takes a real experienced ML to get my 2IC standing when I am in prone position so can't blame her. Kudos to her for trying though.

Paiseh I have to use Anyi as comparison yet again... their body is similar - soft svelte type, she is slightly better endowed than Anyi though... have to say she was rather inexperienced during sensual, abit 无语 lol... but quite interesting.

She is a good back up in the area so I think I may rtm sporadically.

Er... driving off without confirming the address (so wanna drive her where, your house?) or you just plain 路痴? You could locate her place but couldn't find her friend’s? Whatever the case, you probably shouldn't accept or offer if a similar chance comes along.
She can’t tell the address, so I just try luck. Can’t blame me also. I’m not a grab driver even though I dunno the road. I’m the custodian and owner of the car. So even I drive to Jurong it’s not wrong. Anyway very bad experience driving a bonkers.
Old 15-04-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
She can’t tell the address, so I just try luck. Can’t blame me also. I’m not a grab driver even though I dunno the road. I’m the custodian and owner of the car. So even I drive to Jurong it’s not wrong. Anyway very bad experience driving a bonkers.
If you stopped safely and ask her to get off the car there and then, probably not wrong. So now you say you drive to Jurong or elsewhere out out spite, what for? Dunno the road just admit and don't proceed, grab driver or not, lucky or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Been busy for two mths and finally back and try this xiao long Niu...
Bro, 小龙妞 or 小龙牛?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 15-04-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure what really happened but your sentence "I’m the custodian and owner of the car. So even I drive to Jurong it’s not wrong." is plain wrong in any circumstances. Not cool man.
Old 15-04-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
If you stopped safely and ask her to get off the car there and then, probably not wrong. So now you say you drive to Jurong or elsewhere out out spite, what for? Dunno the road just admit and don't proceed, grab driver or not, lucky or not.

Bro, 小龙妞 or 小龙牛?
lol bro give chance la. My eng not good Chinese also half baked la. But I am thrill to find my perfect syt kekeke. Will soon kenna zap by ppl soon but to me she is sooooooo good kekeke
Old 15-04-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

AnQi (not to be confused with the heavy flavored one) just started 4 days ago.
Studio condo. Stays alone. Nice and clean place.
thanks Bro!
Was eyeing her too but hesitated due to lack of pictures
For looks comparison, how does she match up with other popular MLs? (such as AY, Tutu, RuiRui, or anyone u went recently)

Thx again
Old 15-04-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Anybody knows when will AY be back?
Old 15-04-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Anybody knows when will AY be back?
Go refresh SGL to say hi to your goddess
Old 15-04-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
lol bro give chance la. My eng not good Chinese also half baked la. But I am thrill to find my perfect syt kekeke. Will soon kenna zap by ppl soon but to me she is sooooooo good kekeke
Lol purposely suan you one... yeah as I mentioned body wise I feel that she is quite similar to anyi type so not surprised she gum you.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 15-04-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol purposely suan you one... yeah as I mentioned body wise I feel that she is quite similar to anyi type so not surprised she gum you.
To me she is even better than anyi haha. Her sensual is much better and she is just so cute
Old 15-04-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
bambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy21.com/amymassage/

Haven’t posted for sometime as I have been out.

Tried this massage gem and massage was really good. Thought I’ll share with fellow samsters.

Looks 100%exactly like the pics, very pleasant girl and easy to talk to.

Figure is good too. A handful for sure. Sexy moans and smooth skin. Downside is she is shy at first. Like your gf giving you a wanky, I quite like it though.

Genuine person no shortcuts. Slept really well after the session.

Location better for drivers though. Enjoy bros!
Old 15-04-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Sigh. Finally got fully aeroplaned today. Previously it's usually a last min cancel or when I reach they give some excuse to delay. But today I went and no sound no nothing. Sms me about 1.5 hrs later say she forgot and a went out. Really disappointing.

Maybe that's a sign I should go find our fav aeroplane queen.
Old 15-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Sigh. Finally got fully aeroplaned today. Previously it's usually a last min cancel or when I reach they give some excuse to delay. But today I went and no sound no nothing. Sms me about 1.5 hrs later say she forgot and a went out. Really disappointing.

Maybe that's a sign I should go find our fav aeroplane queen.
U book who? DN ah?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-04-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U book who? DN ah?
Nope. Another one. But I don't want to name and shame. All I will say is there was a lot of positive reviews on her previously. So I think it was a legit mistake from her rather than a double book.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1