The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I don’t give tips de. Buy food is ok for me as long I feel the ML is appreciative . Quite often my regulars also treat me snacks, food and packet drinks. Some even offer me a whole packet of unopened snacks to bring home haha. If I really like the ML I will also buy choco for them when I passed by those atas choco shop before the session. I just feel shiok when I do all these for those appreciative ML. Feel free to zap me
Old 17-04-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
I don’t give tips de. Buy food is ok for me as long I feel the ML is appreciative . Quite often my regulars also treat me snacks, food and packet drinks. Some even offer me a whole packet of unopened snacks to bring home haha. If I really like the ML I will also buy choco for them when I passed by those atas choco shop before the session. I just feel shiok when I do all these for those appreciative ML. Feel free to zap me
Appreciative = Keyword 100%
Old 17-04-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
FR for jordie
Didn’t take up Cbj and bbbj for additional cost

First time seeing areola of this shape and state, can anybody enlighten me the cause of it?
Bro Pochinki - What did she quote for the upsell? also please describe what was the issue U saw with her areola? That will help get answers.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i have a recollection that she's an FL with a rather high price tag.
Her number is the same as a delisted Yu Er. Not sure if they are the same person.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7235 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weizhen View Post
I tot u tried before their duo combo still wanna ask u for more experience izzit worth anot the $.
I tried only nina solo only tats y wondering izzit super shiok with D cup & F cup combo. Didnt try before their combo & its dmg quite high so im still thinking..maybe 1 day hmmm…
If u search back, got pple try before lah.... but then again, worth or not nobody can say it for u, cos it is your own money, you have to figure that out yourself.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Her number is the same as a delisted Yu Er. Not sure if they are the same person.
relisted FL disguised as ML.

tried once. negligible piano "massage" then straight into mechanical HJ. save your $$$ bro
Old 17-04-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rieonie View Post
haha truth be told, she's (PP/amber) is the only ML i have visited since mid of 2021 so it will take some time to forget her. im glad that shes lucky enough to have a bro that always buy her stuff tho.
Not sure if shld feel happy for u that u found someone so special or just really really sad

=p
Old 17-04-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
haha truth be told, she's (PP/amber) is the only ML i have visited since mid of 2021 so it will take some time to forget her. im glad that shes lucky enough to have a bro that always buy her stuff tho.
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy21.com/pp-massage/

hi everyone, im pretty new to the scene (no im legitimately serious). is there any good reviews for this girl? saw her in the SLG website after doing some scrolling and found her extremely intriguing among the rest. if there are any people that will rather share your personal experiences privately please do drop a message as well!!
bro, ur first post asking abt her review was just recently leh haha or is it other account
Old 17-04-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone have recommendations for a good juagen building towards a fantastic release? Hahaha
Old 17-04-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
rieonie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
bro, ur first post asking abt her review was just recently leh haha or is it other account
hahaha.. i really new here. she just asked me to just find out how her " 名声 " is here even though she's leaving liao. what2do.
Old 18-04-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

Interesting to know who is the housemate of 77
Old 18-04-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
For you to know about her including buying lunch and buying stuff, i assume you must be a regular of hers. Try to keep these things within yourself please. If you are not happy with a ML then move on, we do not want to see drama here and neither do we want to know how rich or how much things you have got for her. You don’t deserve our pity too. Get over it and move on.
firstly, I am not a fan of W. But this sharing is legit. Why u so triggered? Chill and peace out
Old 18-04-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Interesting to know who is the housemate of 77
77 just move to a new place staying alone, nice and clean environment. No housemate as per my knowledge.
Old 18-04-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

FR for 77

https://sglonelyguy21.com/77-massage/

Wanted to visit her since I saw her listed around 3-4 weeks ago but went Overseas. Decided to finally pay her a visit and wasn't disappointed.

Looks: 8/10
Quite pretty. Looks more similar to the video. Probably around late 20s. Combination of cute yet sexy.

Body: 8/10
Cute boobs, not big by any standards but looks really cute. Sensitive to touches! Slim figure, nice ass.

GFE: 9/10
Got along very well with her. Good at conversations. Really enjoyed talking to her, lots of topics. Feel she's more educated compared to other ML

Clean, Neat, hygienic. All these factors quite important to me, met my relatively high standards. Initially heard from bros that she's sharing the apartment with a busy ML so was hesitant to visit. Really pleasantly surprised to learn that her housemate has moved out recently and she is staying alone.
Location may be a bit far for infantry though, ample parking for tank drivers.

Overall really liked the experience and the GFE and will very likely RTM soon.
Old 18-04-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
firstly, I am not a fan of W. But this sharing is legit. Why u so triggered? Chill and peace out
I was wondering the same too, coz don't find anything written has any hidden agenda, good share in fact imo. Maybe lately weather too hot, all feel angst easily lol. Or maybe feel that W is painted (not literally..) in a bad light for asking meals bah. But aiya, MLs ask for favors is not dissimilar to us ask for non listed services, both sides have the right to oblige/decline. I don't view negatively any party who ask for things, so long don't be pushy or sulky if don't get a favorable response. Most important is the party who got rejected be mindful that any favor/request is not an entitlement. Whenever I ask for anything from ML, my default mindset is they will say No. Anything more, is a bonus. The best reaction is they ponder, didn't outright reject.. that's where the fun begins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1