The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 12-08-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
KopiOKopiC is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable KinkAngle vip club
Gal AKI
Booked 2s, gal chio 8/10 like pic, can painting french, fj good accommodating, shy gal but really nice personality, give me decent massage in between, totally worth. Fair skin like Vietnamese small petite gal
Bro: kopiOKopiC
Old 12-08-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Spoilt for choice recently.
Took an hour break from work and contacted FoxyThai.

Wanted to try Honey since there are so many good reviews.

Looks: 8.5/10 Real life is much better than photo
Body: 10/10 Petite girl but what a rack of melons.
Shower: 9/10 clean me up nicely and started eating me immediately
BBBJ: 8/10 i had better ones before. But this girl can DT well.
FJ: 10/10 damn she is tight. I lost the battle very quickly, something that isn’t normally the case.

RTF: confirm plus chop.
Old 13-08-2024, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
dungeondragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Mini Galaxy.

GFE is as good as it gets. Enjoys riding as she even asked to get on top while she gyrated like she’s extremely horny.

Like the others mentioned she can really blow and handles her own v well w the DT

Give her a visit if you like slim and playful type that takes the initiative while also being protective and submissive at times.
Old 13-08-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
KopiOKopiC is Cool - loads of Potential

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Mmmmmm
Lady: armani
Shave : Yes
French: Yes , high
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10, 25 chiobu
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enchanced D
CIM: No didn't waste
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10, tried 3 pos and 20m upload, gal accommodating all pos
Overall : 9/10, today last day, see u soon gal

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥high gfe, smile all time
Old 13-08-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
screengenz is one of the Best!screengenz is one of the Best!screengenz is one of the Best!

Bebe of Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=bebe

Look: 9/10 same gal advertised in web
Body: 10/10 curvy, hourglass shaped bod. Boobs is huge, damn satisfied sucking and fondling her
Bbbj: 9/10 she can't get enough of my cock. Sucked me for few minutes. Love the gagging feels and the wetness
Fj: 9/10 she can be in any position. Super horny and has different volume of moans

Overall:9/10

Rtf: yes!
Old 13-08-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnydonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Icelyn
Shave : Yes
French: No didn’t try
English: Alittle
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: didn’t try
DT: didn’t try
AR: didn’t try
AJ: didn’t try
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

��ADDITIONAL REMARKS��

Great girl from a good stable! Location was easy to get to and arrangements were simple with prompt response. Icelyn is service oriented and has a great attitude.
Old 13-08-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 8
nonmember is a Helpful and Caring Samsternonmember is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oreo - T21

Initially only booked for 1 shot but extended immediately to 2 shots after inside the room, glad still got time b4 next customer come.

Same as in pics, honestly look like good girl vibe for bros who prefer the Gnd look. Boobs not really my thing since it's small racks, natural n soft. Quite tall lady, body not too skinny like photos, more meat to grab. BBBJ was strong, many tongue skills on the tip. What turns out to be a tease, suction become stronger and I think I just kena raped by her mouth.

Enjoyed pounding her as she can take it very well

Overall good service. I like her attitude, professional calm friendly girl with nothing over done.
Old 13-08-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
No44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nisha Love Affair

Nice sweet looking girl but with braces. For bros who don't like braces do take note. Good body and service. Willing to do massage as well. Likes to chat with me. Overall 8/10
Old 13-08-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
PNNB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree bro. Good service Milf. Works hard but the face also not really my type. Beauty is subjective too.
Old 13-08-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
bluepill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Which stables currently have real young girls now? I like SYTs but the age posted always like minus 5 years or more from original age.
Old 13-08-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
GhostFreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspade View Post
TH108 by Bro Nooky

New to this stable. Booking is no fuss with OKT. Location very convenient and very nice hotel. First time in my life as a chiongster I bong in such a nice place.

While all their 3 girls are first time in sg and the biggest hype is on 109 which is damn hard to book, I chose 108 as I like the lian look. She looks good in person and I can say her service is excellent. took care of me and my little bro very well. Does everything with a smile and like other bros mentioned, loves to get painted and can cum with you during painting and FJ. Passionate love making. very tight body with beautiful soft enhanced big tits. I came in missionary while pressing my body on hers, hugging tightly and locking lips. Fantastic feeling. Super service oriented. For smokers bros take note to use mouthwash before frenching her as she is sensitive to smoke smell

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=996753

I have tried both 108 and 109 and yes, it is a difficult choice to make as both are excellent service providers and high GFE. So it depends on your scheudle and just leave it to luck as bros will not be disappointed with either one. Both speak basic English and are really good friends as they work in a club together previously. Wonder if they can do Tarma together will be the best combo ever

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=996753
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=996754
Old 13-08-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 23
Cicak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCicak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCicak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Tata by Pink Lady

To be fair, she looks way better in person, got sex appeal, I dunno why she pose like that in photos haha

Looks : well maintained MILF. Natural D cups, so soft to fondle especially if you appreciate big assets like that
Shower : quite attentive. Stroking my dick gently with soap, but not much action due to bathroom size
Painting : yes. Very wet and she'll milk her own boobs while moaning away.
BBBJ : it was good. Have the skills and I like that she is in charge, tell me to sit/lie back/stand like she knows what to do.
FJ : Horny as fuck. Her figure is suited for hardcore bonking. She initiate for me to fuck her in spooning position, then change to straddle and ride. In the meantime, I get to eat her boobs.

Overall, not bad, if you like Milf then can go with her, damage also reasonable.
Old 13-08-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
SatuAnam is one of the Best!SatuAnam is one of the Best!SatuAnam is one of the Best!

Looks & Figure :
Resembles the photos. B boobies, slightly meaty tall figure, nice to grab during action.

BBBJ :
Long, frequent, slurpy. Quite commando, very hardworking.

FJ :
Got stamina for decent cowgirl ride and subsequent positions. Bed was making all sorts of rhythmic thumping noises against wall.

Overall :
Jeju is a good choice for a fun, relaxed, pampering session. Very service-oriented.
Old 13-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
100s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lover Fortress - Aki

Looks: Sweet young and fair
Body: Slim and Natural
FJ: Quite green so feels like making love to your classmate that you have a crush on.
Overall: Can RTF
Old 13-08-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
melvin8341 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermelvin8341 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met Mini from CF last night
Look: attractive Syt beauty, lean towards slutty vibe
Body: standard boobs size, bouncy butt is great for doggy. I couldn't take my hands away from her sexy butt for the whole time.
Service: despite being young, she can suck like in Jav movies. Give the cfm look the whole time my cock inside her mouth. Pussy was legit tight, JACKPOT. Once inside hard to move on from that pussy 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1