The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micoxafloppin View Post
Your obviously not Welsh bro....
Wales were playing the All Blacks on Saturday also.
If Mas naemlo is Welsh hope he looks like Tom Jones and sings What's new PUSSYcat to Pak.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=VBdSqk78nHw
Old 13-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 20
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Food
Phong Cua

1019A Binh Quoi, Quan Binh Thanh
This is a cheap and nice local place for crab.
Usually crowded with local, you select the crab yourself.

This place about 30 mins drive from District 1.
Be sure to try the Cha cua or crab pie, something unique.
Just a update, thanks bro Sexforyou for the introduction. I was in HCMC over the weekend and went over via Google Map, quite easy to find.

I tried the crab, crab pie and the beef salad. I think I like the beef salad with Onion the best. Crab not bad but i prefer more spicy and indeed the crab pie is something different. Abit too far out from my finacee place at D6, unlikely to go back again anytime soon but very cheap. Everything cost only $443,000 dong (approx SGD$27) for 2 crabs and the rest.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if u are based in d6 go here just as good
http://www.foody.vn/ho-chi-minh/dung...vanh-dai-trong
Tks for the introduction, I will try it in August when I'm back there again.
Old 14-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
Alright,

My apologies everybody!

I will not repeat it again~

I have only been to HCM once. Will do FR again when I go again~
Well, u can't please everyone.
I on the other hand think your post is nice .
Never ride on motorbike holding the waist of a nice gal before.
It must be nice, hope i can experience it soon.
Old 14-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

To the zappers.( can't address u cause u balless to put nick)

When i post here to slam pimps already expected these underhand tactics.
If points matter to me, i could hv gone to exchange points thread for it which i did not.
The thing matters to me is the girls i get to bonk.
Haha.....u can take away as much points as u want, it has no effect on the girls i get to bonk.
Play your childish game of zaps, n i welcome u to my thread to sour grape: https://sbf.today/showth...492736&page=96

Also appreciate the ups from many bros here.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CumFest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Tks for the introduction, I will try it in August when I'm back there again.
Bro. Am making my Virgin trip from 4-7 august. Any chance to get pointer from you?
Old 14-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. Not sammyboy, just HCM thread. I notice old stuff and new stuff here - old stuffs you know, all those "cloning, zapping, bitching, you touch me, I poke you, why you stare at me....etc" - by the wonderkids of sammyboy who never grow up.

New stuffs:

I don't understand the posts about food. They are placed here so strategically, so nonchalantly, as if the posters think they are irrelevant or interesting. I have also read that they are trouble-makers - intending to 'block out' sex discussion. Then of course, will have counter defence - 'some people are interested... not everything is about sex ~'

To food posters I have one thing to say: GO AWAY

This is a sex forum, not a food forum, so take your nice pictures on pho and spring rolls and go elsewhere. I don't mind reading where to find girl-friendly hotels, or cheap bike rental shops, or nice local guides etc. But food is just stupid.
I'll bring this old post up to remind u what u said in relavent to your latest. Still it doesn't affect me. U and anyone can continue to post anything u like. Don't like just scroll,skip lor
Old 14-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Dixiontse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumFest View Post
Bro. Am making my Virgin trip from 4-7 august. Any chance to get pointer from you?
Same date yo~~!!!
Old 14-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if u are based in d6 go here just as good
http://www.foody.vn/ho-chi-minh/dung...vanh-dai-trong
I show the place to my gf, she replied that we went there before last year (I follow blindly ). The crab was very very nice and affordable. Tks for the intro anyway.
Old 14-06-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
I show the place to my gf, she replied that we went there before last year (I follow blindly ). The crab was very very nice and affordable. Tks for the intro anyway.
will try it too..lol

and anyway ...sometimes food trips do lead to sex...hahah
Old 14-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

When I was there 2 weeks ago, the hotel boss warned me not to eat seafood.. I hum ji so no eat any seafood...

Was feeling playful one night.. went to a pharmacity(pharmacy)..got 2 young girls working till midnight.not very pretty, but friendly. So I started asking them about cholesterol pills, eye lotions and bought some prescription pills.(would have cost quite a lot in SG). Then I picked up a box of Durex pleasuremax and asked them "good to use?" They laughed and nod shyly.. then I followed up with "how you know good ?you use before ?" Hee Hee.. they can't speak much English but still entertain my nonsense.
No, I did pick up any of them. Just teasing them only...
Old 14-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Am trying to plan for a mate's bachelor party in HCMC. All first timers to Vietnam though.. anyone can help with some recommendations/suggestions for a 4D3N itinerary ideas?

Any feedbacks are welcome and thanks in advance... tried posting in the vietnam info/help/gathering thread earlier but nobody seems to bother.
Old 14-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CumFest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiontse View Post
Same date yo~~!!!
Steady la. I'm on a solo trip and was hoping to see if I can tab on anyone and plan a ktv since I'm alone. What time will you land into hcmc?
Old 14-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Glad you enjoy the meal.

I like the curry crab but vietnamese curry are sweet instead of spicy
The sauce good to go with baguette.

Quote:
Just a update, thanks bro Sexforyou for the introduction. I was in HCMC over the weekend and went over via Google Map, quite easy to find.

Last edited by Sexforyou; 14-06-2016 at 10:38 PM.
Old 14-06-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Food
5KU Station BBQ

27 Le Thanh ton, Quan 1
A nice place for BBQ and beer. It is more expensive than those street BBQ but environment definitely better with extensive menu from various meat to seafood and Hotpot.

1 portion of meat cost about 125K.
I went in a group of 4 and order 5 portion of different meat with beer.

Do try the "Trung non nuong", was told it is egg extract from pregnant Hen.
Look disgusting but taste delicious. (see 2nd pic, the small egg stick together)

Encounter something interesting when i am there. The place was crowded with locals, koreans, and 1 ang moh guy with his viet wife or gf.
During bill time, that ang moh guy had an argument with the waiter complain food too expensive.

Strange because the bill i receive was according to the price in the menu, everything is reasonable.
Din see any complaint from other table as well.

Last edited by Sexforyou; 14-06-2016 at 11:47 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread