The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/an-an-massage/
Visited Anan recently after many bros hype up her return.
Pros: Sensual has quality, good service, FN and high playability
Cons: As another bro mentioned, not really in the looks department (-40% IMHO, but one man’s meat is another man’s poison). I initially thought it was not her but looking closely at the photos feature there’s some resemblance
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnxn View Post
I have visited her before,think 40% is a bit extreme.
As most girls do PS their photo, I think she still look like the photo.

Don't think look is her selling point.
Just go for whatever you like about her lor...
Old 20-04-2023, 10:24 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Well said once again, John bro. I really like the way you take time to phrase it patiently. Minister calibre huh

My 2yen worth for qwertysbfsg bro, maybe using YMMV is another way to indicate off menu in addition to what John has suggested. And seriously, what you had shared has made me want to queue up to find her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yo bro, perhaps you meant well to give more information in FRs but most here will probably advise you that less is more when it comes to describing off menu items. Fingering will never be a "service" explicitly listed so if anyone gets to do it, best to just keep it to themselves. To me, backlash is not so much about you have tarnish any ML image, I mean lol, these gals in the sex industry. but the main downside is once anyone stated out in FR, rest assured almost every next customer will ask for it or just try it. Outcome will be the ML most likely stop allowing totally, and that usually includes those customers they previously allowed. No point keep giving MLs reasons to cut back on services, we will always be at the losing end.

If you absolutely feel a need to describe more, suggest you keep it subtle, like good roaming depends on chemistry etc, readers here are savvy enough to decipher la. This way, ML won't have to entertain specific requests from future customers and can continue to allow extra access to whomever she feels like. She win, we win, everyone win. Trust me la, interested bros will sure PM you if they read that maybe have extra offerings, and up to you to share explicitly via PM, though personally I don't.

Anyway, take my feedback constructively or take it as BS, up to you really. Just wanted to point out things we write here many a times are the cause of ML cutting back on services.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 20-04-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ya man, this was exactly what happened to a departed ML, everyone started demanding for the service the bro described. so frustrated she updated a $150.00 package for it (kena bombed here for that). Even for regular it was performed based on her mood but suddenly cust kpkb demanding for it every session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
but the main downside is once anyone stated out in FR, rest assured almost every next customer will ask for it
Old 20-04-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
ya man, this was exactly what happened to a departed ML, everyone started demanding for the service the bro described. so frustrated she updated a $150.00 package for it (kena bombed here for that). Even for regular it was performed based on her mood but suddenly cust kpkb demanding for it every session.
I usually follow the flow of the ML's routine. When I want to do something, I'll always check with the ML first, whether verbally or not. Never demanded anything. I myself have not received some of the services (e.g. frenching) that other bros described. I just enjoy my own session because all these are obviously due to chemistry (or YMMV) without spelling it out. I did'nt realise so many bros exercise so little restraint. Now I know.
Old 20-04-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
dungeondragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post

When she was " Yi Y" she looked similar to those photos. The times have not been kind to her. That said she doesnt short change in the svc dpt compared to before at least from my visit quite a while ago
Old 20-04-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I usually follow the flow of the ML's routine. When I want to do something, I'll always check with the ML first, whether verbally or not. Never demanded anything. I myself have not received some of the services (e.g. frenching) that other bros described. I just enjoy my own session because all these are obviously due to chemistry (or YMMV) without spelling it out. I did'nt realise so many bros exercise so little restraint. Now I know.
Unfortunately, there are always idiots who after reading certain off menu extras someone receive, regardless true of false, then go there and demand the same extras and make a huge fuss when they don't get it.

Which makes me scratch my head. If the ML is being forced to do something outside of her standard service, both parties are unlikely going to enjoy the sessions, unless the guy has some twisted mindset....

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-04-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Well said once again, John bro. I really like the way you take time to phrase it patiently. Minister calibre huh

My 2yen worth for qwertysbfsg bro, maybe using YMMV is another way to indicate off menu in addition to what John has suggested. And seriously, what you had shared has made me want to queue up to find her
Haha thanks bro, long-windedness is a by-product of aging, so sometimes wan to write lesser but fingers seems to have a mind of its own lol. But jokes aside, am a believer of elaborating more to prevent misinterpretation. Cyberspace too much toxicity, if making my points clearer can reduce unpleasantness from surfacing, I'm all for it
Old 20-04-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Don't buy food lah.
I attempted a few times and they hiam my package food.

I know later on because I ever visited some of them during dinner time and they asked me whether I had dinner.
I tell them eating later and immediately they say got excess package food.
Ask me is chicken rice ok for me....

So if what you buy is not up to their standard, they will redistribute out to other Bros in the Q later on.
I remember still the pork trotter rice treats from Aini. Asked her where she bought from, ..from one of her regulars. Till today still a mystery of the shop selling this.
Old 20-04-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Yeah, if you can go past the look, you can really enjoy the session. It is definitely her in her younger days. Pretty sure some Lao jiao have their fun earlier.
Old 20-04-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It is their ploy of inciting more competition from Roberts and WKs.
Let the frenzy begin
Old 20-04-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
TWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWmango is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinginblind150 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/sha-sha-massage/

Extremely good for a shoulder/neck massage, good strength. Have been a regular for some time. Clean apartment near central. BBBJ wise worth for the price.

TLDR, if you need a good hard massage, definitely a good visit
Agreed. Her hard massage is good.
Old 20-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Unfortunately, there are always idiots who after reading certain off menu extras someone receive, regardless true of false, then go there and demand the same extras and make a huge fuss when they don't get it.

Which makes me scratch my head. If the ML is being forced to do something outside of her standard service, both parties are unlikely going to enjoy the sessions, unless the guy has some twisted mindset....
It's so uncool to read off the forum and then demand the exact same service. Prefer to subtly test waters, if ML accepts, proceed. If not, be cool with it.
Old 20-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks @derrickboy, @Johndick and @cheongster_11 for your constructive suggestions and trust in me. I have amended accordingly.
Know you meant no harm.

Most girls don't like fingering, be it insert or even just between the lips. Some even rather you paint than to use finger.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 20-04-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
You raised some valid but curious points.

Since you said the word used is not correct, please provide the correct one and I’ll replace it.

She is indeed a nice girl but what has that got to do with fingering or not?

How did you know that she is visibly upset?
Like my review, i used the words
"Roam south (YMMV)"
Old 20-04-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Hi bros,

I think my scale for comparison is pretty off, but are there any MLs with good bbbj or even covered bj?

I'm comparing with Claire from Dome L but I don't even know if anyone can compare to her..

Do feel free to PM me if it's inconvenient.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1