The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Arteta is surely Wenger's best signing of this season.

Bring a calm assurance to the midfield, sitting deep while others (Song, Rosicky) attack. And also come up with the occasional brilliant long range goal.
Fully agree. Of all the last minute buys, he really stands out. The others should practice more long range shots with him

I think he has really improved his game, at Everton he is the playmaker and does not do the 2-1 pivot like at Arse - anyway very few teams do this and as well as Arse

Up the Arse!!

Sidetrack: It could be Newcastle in CL qualifiers instead, haha!
Old 11-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post

Sidetrack: It could be Newcastle in CL qualifiers instead, haha!
Other than the fact that Spurs has been our deadly rival due to geographical reasons, I do feel for them if they drop out of CL. Their present team is actually quite entertaining with very good players. Their defence is weak, though.

Well, we still have lots to do to ensure CL qualification. Recent performances has indeed been encouraging. Wouldn't have thought we would be in this position after the dreadful start. The 8-2 hammering by MU is really the low point of any gooners. Once again, in Arsene We Trust.

Looks like the wily old fox will be around for a long time yet!
Old 12-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

With 2 early goals, it was an easy win that looked like a training game for long periods.
Cheeky penalty from RVP, seems like first ever of this type for him.
Santos gave away the ball cheaply many times otherwise no other hiccups.
Kudos to Chesney for the super reflex save from Doyle's header to keep a clean sheet.
Up the Arse!! Forward!!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

From mirrorfootball which I also agree but can only wish:

THE CHANGES FOOTBALL NEEDS TO MAKE

1) Goalline technology FIFA are set to finally green-light a system to rule on the most fundamental part of the game. The Hawkeye system and one version of microchip-in-ball technology have passed the first stage of testing, with decisions made within one second and automatically alerting the referee that the ball was over the line.

2) All in the box Blatant handball offences, especially ones on the line, and clear adjudication of penalty box fouls - and dives - can be made by a video referee, as in rugby or with cricket’s fourth umpire. Better to get them right than feed injustices.

3) Camera never lies Clear-cut cases such as Balotelli-Song should always be punished if missed by officials. Retrospective decisions must be taken out of hands of referees, who currently have to admit to mistakes, which are unavoidable.

4) Star chamber A floating panel of five - including former players, managers and referees - to sit in judgement and study clashes from every top flight game. If players know they will be spotted, they are less likely to offend.

5) Consistent punishment The FA know Balotelli should have been sent off and been handed a five-game ban, so how can they let him escape? Likewise, Manchester United's Wayne Rooney at Wigan last season and Spurs' Benoit Assou-Ekotto against the same team this season. Yet Wolves’ Nenad Milijas got three games for winning the ball at Arsenal this season.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10819 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal has certainly performed better than last season...

Last season they had 19 wins and 68 points... this season they have notched 20 wins and 64 points with 5 more game to go. Despite losing Fabregas and Nasri... I am sure with them in the team we would be up there fighting for the title...

Now, we shouldnt lose RVP and other important players plus acquire few quality experienced players, else it will be same old story next season.
Old 16-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Watch Man U v Aston Villa last night.

Standard of referee in EPL has not improved at all.

Ashley Young dribble and purposely put his foot into defender to simulate a trip right in front of the referee, and got a penalty.

Half time analysis talk also highlight previous match again QPR and Young making the same type of play acting, yet also getting a penalty.

This plus a few other incidents which seems to favour Man U yesterday.

I also notice other teams tends to let Man U play and do not really go in for vicious tackles as they do against Arsenal.

Sometimes I wonder if the EPL is kelong.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10819 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Sometimes I wonder if the EPL is kelong.
You have a very valid point but I do not think its fixed. The reason teams do not tackle hard is manily because MU knows how to grind result when team uses rough tactics, where as Arsenal players seems to be made of feathers and panic if team uses hard tackling approach. And it gives hope to teams that they can beat Arsenal by frustrating them or kicking them where as this tactic doesnt work against MU or Chelsea.
Old 17-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal 1 wigan 2

Arsenal lose at home against relegating team is unacceptable.. It's this type of must win games that make people like Nasir and faragas leave the team. Arsenal can continue to Play like this , until 4th position then lastly van persie will also leave the team too.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 17-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
You have a very valid point but I do not think its fixed. The reason teams do not tackle hard is manily because MU knows how to grind result when team uses rough tactics, where as Arsenal players seems to be made of feathers and panic if team uses hard tackling approach. And it gives hope to teams that they can beat Arsenal by frustrating them or kicking them where as this tactic doesnt work against MU or Chelsea.
That means it all weighs down to inexperience and coaching technique. Wenger is the best in spotting talent, but I think his coaching staff is probably not too good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Arsenal 1 wigan 2

Arsenal lose at home against relegating team is unacceptable.. It's this type of must win games that make people like Nasir and faragas leave the team. Arsenal can continue to Play like this , until 4th position then lastly van persie will also leave the team too.
Our bro Kiko seems very frustrated these days.

Cool it bro. Whatever will be will be............
Old 17-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
jamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjamez8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any news on how Arteta's ankle is doing? I read, his injury last night was a serious one!

Anyone care to shed some info?
Old 17-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Got up to watch live and got a shock at Wigan going 2 up within 9 minutes, wtf!
Ref seemed to favour Wigan (kelong?). Too many individual plays with no final (or misplaced) pass.

Santos too gungho upfront and caught out so many times.
Ramsey too many sideway passes and seemed rather slow, not enough forward drives .
Both Gervinho n Ox ran into frequent walls of defenders.

The damage was done when Arteta was out injured (hope it's not really bad as thought) and Ramsey still had not come on yet.

Wenger said tiredness, I agree with bros more his lack of coaching. Complain to 4th official for what?!
Tony Adams would be a good choice as #2 but unlikely as Wenger doesn't like people to question him according to Sol Campbell in his article. I'll take Keown next.

Can only hope Barca runs Chelski ragged to Arse' benefit
Old 19-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez8 View Post
Any news on how Arteta's ankle is doing? I read, his injury last night was a serious one!

http://arsenalregime.blogspot.com/20...-o-arteta.html

his tweets on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/_MikelArteta_

Last updated on 16th April:

My ankle is not broken. Scan look bad but glad i won't be out for long as we may thought of.

.. It will take time to heal so I have a very little chance to play again this season. Thank you to all ...

Arteta out is a big concern for Arse. Hope the rest of the team buck up in his absence.
Old 20-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

With Kos back from suspension to partner JD - they had a god run last season, Verminator moves into midfield, Ramsey's poor form is a liability and should just sit n the bench.
Ox should get the nod ahead of Gervinho.
Just my wishful thinking..

Up the Arse!!
Old 21-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
hornylilman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez8 View Post

arteta's confirmed out for the rest of the season due to injury...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
With Kos back from suspension to partner JD - they had a god run last season, Verminator moves into midfield, Ramsey's poor form is a liability and should just sit n the bench.
Ox should get the nod ahead of Gervinho.
Just my wishful thinking..

Up the Arse!!
ramsey is really jialat... of all the ppl whom said he was a talent.. but he can slip his feet n do blunders on open goals... inexperienced i may say...
Old 22-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal 0- Chelsea 0, what a disappointment , I see closer van persie leaving soon !

Enjoy and be happy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1