The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 08-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
j0n`_8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

public sex is the best! i love to do it to my gf especially in cinema, bus (seldom after i got a car), car. best i would have to say is not full sex but bj or hj.

places done before are:

HDB staircases (sex, bj & hj) - strip her fully naked
Park (sex, bj & hj) - strip her fully naked
Cinema (bj & hj)
Plane (bj & hj)
Car (sex, bj & hj) - strip her fully naked
Bus (bj & hj)
Old 08-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n`_8 View Post
HDB staircases (sex, bj & hj) - strip her fully naked
HDB fully naked! Respect!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
infidelityhurts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once with a fling at the HDB staircase sitted down and her blowing me...almost cum into her mouth but she escaped in time, left me cumming all over onto my jeans...:S

Another time, at the top floor staiway (HDB) with two girls met online. Took turns to blow me...
Old 09-06-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 19
Qimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
HDB fully naked! Respect!
They really have the guts to do that!
Old 09-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

little did i know this thread is a trap. It is not meant for bros
who want to share their experience of the thread. 2 MOTHER
FUCKER HAVE BEING ZAPPING POINTS FROM BROS WHO
CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD, IF YOU 2 MOTHER FUCKER
CANT AGREED TO THE POST WE HAVE POSTED HERE, STAY CLEAR
YOU ARE NOT NEED HERE. YET YOU 2 MOTHER FUCKER DONT EVEN
HAVE THE FUCKING GUTS TO POST YOUR NICK ON. BE A MAN,
DONT DO THINGS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED TO
HAVE SEX IN THE PUBLIC IF YOU THINK YOU DONT AGREED. DONT BE A CHICKEN.
. Any body out there agreed with me?
Old 09-06-2008, 09:18 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mich0088 is Cool - loads of Potential

Well I have tried before at Big Splash when I was young where the pool is. OPEN AIR.... Wow.... hehe
Old 09-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

cancelled.

Last edited by unger; 09-06-2008 at 02:08 PM. Reason: cancelled
Old 09-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

cancelled.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 23
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

take it easy bro..

anyway we all appreciate the contribution u give us

i have been zap alot of time b4.. when i contribute movie extra last time.. so angry ...

but now i understand point r just point. so take it easy...

anyway we thanx for the contribution
Old 10-06-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
gangbangers is a Helpful and Caring Samstergangbangers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry dat u got zapped bro Unger.

Anyway just want to share my first outdoor experience. 100% true story. NO bullshit i swear.This was when I was in JC. My gf (a 17 yr old,very fair,petite size minah) was from the same JC but 1 yr my junior. She stays in Tampines, near Tampines mart.We went out after sch n it was quite late so i send her home. We were walking behind some flats n there was this flat, the back(kitchen window) is facing this very high wall leading to the expressway(or road, not too sure). Theres also this RC or childcare at the void deck(back also facing the high wall). I observe that theres a low, green, covered platform(think it was covering some pipes) n a wall/pillar right behind the RC, blocking anyones view if they walk past that place. its very dark n perfect for a make out spot.

So i stall for time telling her lets chit chat here. We went between the pillar and the back of the RC. I was leaning on the pillar n start to play with her hair while talking to her. We then kissed. At first without tongues but moved on to frenching. My hands start to roam n fondling her boobs(outside of her uniform). Then my hands roam underneath her skirt squeezing her cute ass. I start to play with her pussy from outside her panties n it was soaked. I pushed her panties aside n touched her uncovered wet pussy. She was moaning in ecstasy. She moaned louder when i fingered her tight pussy(She's a virgin but i'm her 2nd bf). She has always been a very loud moaner. Have to kiss her just to mute her in case sumone walk pass. I have to say its really thrilling and dat turns me on even more.

I unbutton her blouse while kissing her neck. I then start to move the kissing to her chest teasing her. I unsnap her bra(she wasnt fully topless. her blouse n bra still on her.) She had PINK nipples n they look so yummy. I kissed n licked her boobs avoiding the nipples just to tease her. She was moaning n couldnt take it that she told me to suck her nipples n start pushing my head towards her nipple. So i started sucking on her nipples n she moaned even more. I covered her mouth with my hands n continue to suck her nipples. She pressed my head hard towards her nipple n keep moaning "Sayang...ahh.."

I was turned on even more. I carried her(like how sumone would carry a baby up) onto the green platform. Pushed aside her panties n start eating her pussy.The scent of her wet pussy is such turned on. I licked her pussy till she came. Then i told her i want a blowjob. She dun really like to give BJ but dat nite think she's so horny dat she got down off the green platform unzipped my pants and released my already-hard dick from my boxers. She gave me a BJ while kneeling on the floor. I just tilt my head back while leaning on the wall enjoying the moment. Its not that great actually cos she's inexperience in giving BJ but its gd enough. I couldnt tahan anymore i asked her if i can fuck her. She stop the BJ n look up at me. She just shook her head in disapproval(did i mention shes still a virgin?) n continue to suck my dick.

I really couldnt tahan & fucking her mouth is not enough. I asked her again if i can fuck her. This time she looked at me and stood up. I was like, OH SHIT, did i make her angry by being to pushy for sex? She asked me in part english part malay "Why? U sakit eh?" meaning "u horny issit"? I really tot shes gonna say no but then she said "how? how u want to do it?" in the sweet voice of hers. In my mind," JACKPOT!" I told her to bendover.

She reluctantly did n without wasting anytime i pulled down her panties to her ankles. My pants are already down n my hard dick dangling, begging for her pussy. I saw a her cute ass when i pushed the back of her school skirt up n cant wait to plunge my dick in.Was holding my dick trying to position it at her pussy.Just using sense of touch since its quite dark to see. She turned her head around n i can roughly make out that shes scared judging from her facial expression. "Pelan-pelan k...? nanti sakit.."( translation " slowly k..later painful") I rubbed my dick on the lips of her lovehole n slowly inching my dick in. Oh man her pussy was so tight i can still remember that feeling. Halfway thru i just plunged my dick totally in n she gasped. HEAVEN! Her tight pussy was totally wrapping my dick. At first i just fucked her slowly getting her used to it. " Sayaaang.. ahhh..", she moaned. Then i start pumping her hard while squeezing her ass cheeks n she moaned wildly. I covered her mouth wif my hands n continue pumping.The feeling damn shiok. Tot of changing position but too limited space n i cant tell her to lie down on the concrete floor, so i just continue doing it doggy style.

Feeling dat im about to cum i took my dick out of her pussy n unload onto the floor. She stood up, took tissue from her bad n wiped her pussy n pulled up her panties. I asked if shes ok she replied " Ya, shiok..." n just rest her head on my chest. We dressed up n walked towards her lift lobby slowly cos she said she's feeling dizzy. Maybe i fucked to hard. At lift lobby she kissed me gd bye n i went home.

Very memorable experience for me. I fucked a virgin minah outdoors,in her JC uniform. Damn dat was too good to be true. BUT believe it, its 100% true. We still go back there everytime i send her home after sch. we had sex at least 2 times a wk after she lose her virginity..That was years ago but i still remember her for dat. Oh well, dats my experience.
Old 13-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Jerry View Post
Sorry to be blunt but you never know. Just be more aware when doing it in public.
haha agree.
try a few times in century sq carpark after midnight movie. most of the carpark lights are switched off except for a few so the carpark is quite dark. bonk my girl outside the car for a few weeks. then 1 evening while we are driving looking for car space then we saw a camera near the staircase. then notice a few more around the carpark. must been free show for the security guards.
Old 13-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

well , talk about midnight shows and carpark. did it many times at roof top open air top floor carpark at shaw towers beach road where prince and jade is.
Old 24-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was going jb for supper wif my fbuddy after she finish work, want to go by tuas chkpoint bt hoot sala turn, so circle around the tuas area. taht place sipeh ulu at night nobody at all. then sway sway start to rain heavly, so park bike at nearest bus-stop.

her shirt all wet, can see thru buey tahan, cock stand liao. look around, nobody around. lift up her skirt, pull her g-string 1 side bang her from behind standing position. bopian, hve to wait for rain stop also. hoot finish liao rain also stopping, then cont go jb for supper.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 24-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
KEN_LEON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeap.... I tried fucking a girl at Telok Blangah Hill.... Damn shiok.
Old 25-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Insider Insider

Just a thought, I used to drive towards Kuantan along the beach, there are long stretch of beach where you can just park by and there are no soul in sight for miles, wonder any bros ever stopped and did their sexxion ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1