The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
TuaLingKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

http://www.shenhua69.com/nuanfeng/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/hu-die-massage/

Tried her yesterday and promised a MR.

Can speak and message in English That's why i post in this thread.

Location: GOod very private, stay alone and accessible to all modes of transport. Driving is easiest.
Look: Pleasant MILF
Personality: Chatty, straightforward
Body: Very well maintained.
Massage: Very hard, this is why only limited slots daily
Autoroam: did not try, intention is hard massage only
JG: Finally found a "real" JG trained ML. Can feel the effect.
HJ: did not try, same advice as all other JGs i tried. For max effect, do not release during JG

The experience is a pleasant. For brothers only want strong massage and real JG.

Although English is good for ML, she only accept chinese bros.

Only had time for 90mins, will try her 120 mins if time allow.

Final emphasis, only for chinese bros that only want good massage and real JG.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaLingKong View Post

Location: GOod very private, stay alone and accessible to all modes of transport. Driving is easiest.
HJ: did not try, same advice as all other JGs i tried. For max effect, do not release during JG

The experience is a pleasant. For brothers only want strong massage and real JG.

thanks for the MR, wanted to visit her, sent her sms and mentioned i'm not chinese... her reply was 'SORRY'... juz too bad for me
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 01-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Interesting. She lists 4G roaming and unlimited HJ (and BJ!). Wonder how these services are. Which area is she in bro TuaLingKong?

Have to say, first 2 photos she looks like an aunty! Last picture looks nice though. Might have to try her JG.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 02-07-2015, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
TuaLingKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Interesting. She lists 4G roaming and unlimited HJ (and BJ!). Wonder how these services are. Which area is she in bro TuaLingKong?

Have to say, first 2 photos she looks like an aunty! Last picture looks nice though. Might have to try her JG.
I did not try roaming, as mentioned, as I took JG and HJ is not recommended to ensure max effect of JG.

Area in the East, but can be sensitive to some brothers....

I was there to release my knots and improve bed performance so took her advice not to release...
Old 02-07-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samspren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for the great MR. Sad that she only takes Chinese even though she knows English. Wonder why that is?
Old 03-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 11
Aufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Lacey http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=521991 before?
Old 05-07-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestReview View Post
After getting aeroplaned by Angel by dreamangel, i took my chances and went to Dior AKA Sugar from LTD at the very last min.

Timing: 1 hour+ (for me)
I read the past reviews that she tends to cut short her booking and I can confirm that is true- My massage started at 10.15 and she was telling the next customer that the earliest next timing is 11pm. But i was lucky because eventually he did not want that slot. But the previous few bros are not so lucky i guessed.

Looks & Figure: 7/10. While she has above average looks, her figure makes up fully for me. She does not have excessive tummy fat and her body is slim. Could be more toned, but it was good enough for me. Her breasts are perky and ample and they are just nice for her figure. C+ cup size

Ambience: 6.5/10 She has a whole apartment to her own and the apartment was clean. Ambience was average with a slightly harsh white light with no background music. Also the slight scent of smoke lingers as she is a smoker.

Massage: 6.5-7/10 Her massage was average to slightly above average, hitting all the crucial spots but not being hard enough even though i told her to apply more pressure.

HDLY/ ants up the tree: NA as she did a juagen.

Juagen: NA as i'm not qualified to judge, as this is my second Juagen with my first episode experienced over a year ago. But it wasn't overly painful and it was quite relaxing, especially when she warmed the oil with her hands before slathering it onto me. IMO too little masseuse warm the oil with their hands before rubbing it on. It makes a world of difference as you won't be initially shocked with something cold and slimely

GFE: 10/10. Rarely do I give such a high score because my chinese isn't very good. But as others noted she is a very chatty person and she understands basic english. I highly reccomend her to bros who understand simple chinese and loves chatty girls.

BM:9/10- front and back massage that lasted for 5 mins + (please note that she wasn't rushing for me, YMMV) that was very sensually done- from head to toe.

HJ- 8/10 Personally i wasn't watching how she was jerking me off. Her breasts are fantastic and they kept me VERY busy. Her moaning didn't sound fake and overall it was a fantastic experience. Note that default is 1 shot, you have to ask for 2 shots if you want that.

RTM: Yes! but i'm unsure that if this is the service level she will consistently provide because she was adamant on me writing a review for her. I could simply be the lucky person who so happened had the stars aligned for me (no next customer and had the right chemistry + she wanted a good review from me) given that so many bros before me did not have a satisfying session with her. But i will give her the benefit of doubt and think that she wants to improve her service and reputation.

Who should find her: People who could converse in simple chinese, looking for a chatty masseur with fantastic boobs.
Nice bro...
Old 06-07-2015, 04:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
prone141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Do not waste your money on this ML.
Read my FR in the TCSS thread.
Previously she was known as KiKi.
She has to change her name to keep her business going.
Nevertheless, her attitude remains unchanged.
I believe some brothers shared negative experience with her too.
Skip her.
Strongly agree, didnt do enough research before trying her unfortunately.
heres my FR for http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=537729

here is my 1st ever FR for my 1st ever session for this 'kind' of massage in sg.

Decided to try kiki this afternoon. Asked for 2hr tried to nego price in a friendly way but got a straight no. Got parking and fairly easy to find. The room is alright though shower is outside. first of all I am a non-chinese-speaking chinese. This might play into the quality of service provided but I don't know. Overall after leaving the place, felt totally unsatisfied with the amount I paid. I will be as discrete as possible in my ratings down below.

Looks: 8/10 she got that seductive look, an eye candy I give her that though slightly different from photo. Her strongest aspect imo unfortunately

Boobs: 7/10 size maybe 34B I am okay with the size. Not allowed to touch her nipples as she said it hurt, that I can understand. Autoroaming only boobs and thighs allowed (not even ass let alone miss V)

Massage: 4/10 average (for the clean massage), for the other massages though, very little teasing, no BM, no HDLY at all, no proper Juagen, only touched groin area after I turned face up and during HJ. felt like I didnt get what I came for. Majority of the session were spent on the clean massages. To put it in perspective, a MP (read: AA spa in Bugis) that I tried once before that only teased, actually did a much better job and gave a much dirtier massage. Thats just how bad it is for me.

HJ: 6/10 To be fair, I'm hard to come (need slow build up and foreplay, might be an annoyance to 'gals' cuz lil bro responds much better to slow and mild strokes).
1st few minutes were good just how I like it, then the grip became stronger and the strokes were faster, that it actually hurt lil bro and got turned off. I told her to go slow when I couldn't stand the pain anymore. Then she went back to previous nice speed for few mins then went back to impatient hurtful and fast strokes mode, kept asking "cumming?" for few times. Denied my request to get her lie next close to me. No kissing either.
Its just hard to get back up to speed after those hurtful strokes, so I asked her to help me with touching my balls while I tried to make it cum on my own. Then she kept saying took too much time, almost time, time pressure building up, even harder to cum now. Then ended up not cumming.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:17 AM
Samster (M)

prone141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Do not waste your money on this ML.
Read my FR in the TCSS thread.
Previously she was known as KiKi.
She has to change her name to keep her business going.
Nevertheless, her attitude remains unchanged.
I believe some brothers shared negative experience with her too.
Skip her.
....part 2
Overall a 6, again this was my 1st in sg, so I am not sure whats allowed and whatnot normally but my denied requests were pretty standard/reasonable imo. There were no raw/anal/fj/bbbj requests.

Summing up the no's:
  • Not allowed to touch nipples
    No autoroaming, not even ass or miss V only boobs, belly, legs allowed
    no BM
    no HDLY
    no Juagen
    no lying side by side
    no kissing
    no showering together
    no greeting/goodbye hug or any other gestures

Thats all for now bros, pretty sure I got all the term meanings right, if not, apologies for misunderstanding the can and can't do things. Could be my expectations were different/too much, hope some bros can shed some lights and enlighten me. Thank you for reading
Old 06-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Manfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prone141 View Post
....part 2
Overall a 6, again this was my 1st in sg, so I am not sure whats allowed and whatnot normally but my denied requests were pretty standard/reasonable imo. There were no raw/anal/fj/bbbj requests.

Summing up the no's:
  • Not allowed to touch nipples
    No autoroaming, not even ass or miss V only boobs, belly, legs allowed
    no BM
    no HDLY
    no Juagen
    no lying side by side
    no kissing
    no showering together
    no greeting/goodbye hug or any other gestures

Thats all for now bros, pretty sure I got all the term meanings right, if not, apologies for misunderstanding the can and can't do things. Could be my expectations were different/too much, hope some bros can shed some lights and enlighten me. Thank you for reading
Nicely written first MR.. Sad to say can't say the same for your experience. But I know your pain bro, also a minimal speaking chi here haha. That's why this thread is so awesome! Thumbs up to chillNrelax bro once again. Gotta keep camping for more eng speaking MLs
Old 06-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 21
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wanted to try her. But does she massage in the nude ? Or take off top ?
Old 07-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 11
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Thanks, bro.
LTD used to have an ML called Sugar. This Sugar was aka Dior under SLG. That is why I asked for the link to confirm.
Yes, Sugar is back, can reply sms in English but she no longer provide BJ anymore, she is quite firm this time. Used to be her regulars during her last tour. I only went to her for BM and BJ, usually last 30-35min at most. It's a trade off for her BJ.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really lack of English speaking gals now

Have to resort to Google translate. Tried Angela a few weeks back. Brief MR here.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 09-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

fishballs31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, i'm still hunting for on angel with short hair cut that accepts english and not only chinese
If you have any recomendation would be great to share. Thanks bros
Old 09-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any frs on Lacey, Faye and Agnes? I've seen their threads and so far not seeing much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1