The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-08-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
qwertuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR For Amber from SS

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=996752

Holy smokes the most amazing experience ever.

Looks: 9/10 cute pretty syt. Similar to pics without the filter
Body: 9/10 slim, slender, no excess fat esp waist tummy area.
Boobs: 9/10 B cute and juuust the right size.
BBBJ: 11/10 insane skills. Hardworking and good deep throat. gave up and CIM in no time.
FJ: 11/10 cute and sexy moans. totally like fking your young gf.
DFK: 10/10 like long lost gf.
GFE: 11/10 beyond imagination. srsly.
RTF: HELL YES.

Basically like going on a sweet date and bringing home your gf and having the night of your life. Thx SS for bringing in such a gem
Old 17-08-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Felt like banging a SYT and immediately thought of Bell and her bombastic figure. Something to add from my previous FR is that she has great skin, no tats and a firm ass. Enjoyed the view while hitting it from behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesarehere View Post
Bell from Club Fri

Looks: Visited her years ago when she was called Bella under the same stable. Her figure is still banging. The pictures of her in her pink bikini looks the closest to her. SYT, slim (bakness 2) and fit with big boobs (man-made). Height about 161cm which is accurate on the advertisement.

Service: In my old FR I said that she was the most hardworking girl I ever encountered. Today after booking her I can still say she's the same energizer bunny. Her cowgirl skills are top notch. She's very welcoming as soon as I stepped through the door. Between shots she was also playful with pecks here and cuddles there, GFE is there. Her English standard has improved since the last time and I could have a basic conversation with her.

Location: For those driving, I suggest parking at the HDB parking nearby. It will be much easier to find a parking lot. From there it will be a short ~7mins walk to the place. I went there at night so there wasn't any glaring heat from the sun. For the place itself it's a nice 1 person place, so to me that's a plus.

Overall I would recommend her. Energizer bunny, GFE, gold star dick rider. The place is also discreet and there's ample HDB parking nearby. She mentioned that her birthday is on sun/mon (I can't remember), in case anyone wants to go the extra mile to buy a little treat for her.
Old 17-08-2024, 03:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 32
shadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud of

Fai (Kinkangel64) could pass for a model if she wanted to.

Looks: She looks 8/10 on my scale and still very pretty.
But the photos touched up a bit too much lah. The one in the black lingerie in TG looks 95% like her. Quoted @elliotvirgo who helped to share the photos below.

Body: The usual Thai tan, a big butterfly tattoo on her smooth belly. Big perky boobs (enhanced), nice butt and smooth skin and the right level of slim-ness.

Catbath, BBBJ: She just went on and on, it felt so good that I was worried I might just CIM that I had to stop her.

FJ: It was a very hot session and we did a few positions. I am drained.....

RTF: Locale not that ideal for me, but wanted to try Fai. Definitely KIV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Fai from KinkAngel

Looks: close to advertised, complexion not as smooth
Boobs: semi-soft enhanced big C
Body: good body, slim, Thai tan
BBBJ: good and CIM, while BBBJ, did 69, no smell and she is quite sensitive to it
FJ: NA

She is friendly, chatty, but her English is below average.

Old 17-08-2024, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robotcup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Quick review for Lucky

Lucky was a young sweet lady with great body

French kisses and tongue skill for cartbath is great 9/10

Pussy is shaved and tight
great for painting and fuck with no KY needed

Blowjob was sensation which she will the her time slowly lick the Mushroom head and also play with my balls

Fj 9/10 as I pin her against the wall and did her doggy while smacking her ass too, moan was loud and she will give those horny slutty looks when I fuck her harder

Massage was great after shot

Can communicate well with English which feel her gfe 8.5/10 and she will offer to shower for me again after deed and also offer to massage for me n never let me be alone
Old 17-08-2024, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

PIM @ FT

The petite woman from Udon, with polished skin and a height of around 5 ish, is pretty. Her full back features tattoo, and she has a cute butt that screams fetish doggy.

she starts off a bit reserved, taking her time to warm up.

SOP: shower, Frenching, BBBJ
FJ: Once comfortable she is a game. plus moans like a uni fresher
Old 17-08-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
lycheetea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylycheetea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cartoon from Silks

OKT 10/10 : Friendly OKT, fast response

Looks 9.5/10: same as photos posted. Definitely wont reject! And she is on. fairer side.

Shower 9/10: SOP

BBBJ 9/10: can feel the suction and very sloppy.

Boobs 9/10 : Quite soft and sensitive.

Pussy : 9/10 Waterfall, sensitive

Body 10/10 : Meaty but curvy

FJ 9/10 : Played around with most positions I could think of, ended with missionary position which i'm more familar with. stereo are good with her moans.

GFE 11/10: High GFE for me.. loves to hug and cuddle as well.
Old 17-08-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Daw SYTlover88

Had a late night session for a first blood from bro sylover88 on his new thai arrival.

Looks: a young hot chick and really has a nice face features with shoulder length hair. Sweet and can easily be smitten type. The type that you take a close look on the street.

Body: About 1.6++ with a tight, nice, curvy and slim figure, smooth thai tanned and fair skin with nice meaty ass.

Boobs: B cup natural and soft that was a handful for me. She allows you to do literally anything with them. Ownself can go explore here.

Frenching: Passionate, wild and Dfk. Super good as she knows how to kiss and knows when to use tongue.

Pussy: she is very wet, nice shaven with no smell. I would advice to bros to paint her well and you'll all see how she becomes from puppy to a lioness super siok!

BBBJ: Alot slurp slurp sound effect. Electric eye contact and able to suck for long. The suction that she gave at my dickhead damn strong. She really sucked my tool and knew how to work around it. Does deepthroat too.

FJ: She got the moves, super good and satisfying. Change doggy riding missionary then riding without complaining. Bed skill is good. She was responsive and wild. Giving her turbo doggie she moan like no tomorrow and release my load.

GFE: very pleasing and super high KC type and like this horny gf who waiting to get laid by me everyday.

A nice gem and sure RTF material.

Thanks Bro SYT
Old 17-08-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 13
zico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud ofzico069 has much to be proud of

Girl: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
Link: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?...ighlight=tammy
Price: $140/2/90

Had a session with Tammy yesterday. First impressions: looks far better than her pics in sbf/telegram. Asked her if she could provide a pic so I could use it for my FR.

She is a really horny babe. In the shower, she soaped me and cleansed by ass. I asked if she could give me a bbbj there and without hesitation she knelt down and did it. After that she asked me to lean against the wall and open my legs. I didn’t know what to expect but she gave me a good ass rimming there. After a couple of minutes, she stood up and led me to the room. She toweled me dry and asked me to go on the bed while she dried herself.

On the bed, she started kissing me before moving to my dick and started sucking it like a lollipop. She is really good at it and it felt really shook. After that she lifted my legs up and sucked and licked my balls before giving me a good ass rimming. After that she took out her okamoto 001 condom and capped me before sitting down on me. Damn her pussy is ultra tight and the condom gives you the greatest feeling ever. After humping her mother n various positions for 10 minutes, I finally cum. She then led me to the bathroom for a cleanup session.

After that we ended on the bed and hugged and kissed like lovers. A very great gfe experience that you will seldom get with other gals. After resting, we proceeded for the second shot which was more of the same great service and I finally deposited my cum in her pussy.

Ratings:

Looks: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 9/10
Catbath: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Rtf: Yes
Old 17-08-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 23
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=100s;23612049]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
FR for Maya from GX

looks same photo?
Almost same. Of course not as perfect as photo
Old 17-08-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
captainkomtar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Bentley from Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...hlight=bentley

3 words to sum up how Gigi made me like a rocket, zoom zoom cumming to the moon
-delicuous
-syt
-gfe to the moon

Bentley wore a sexy lingerie when I met her. Sexy, her huge boobs popping out alr made my blood shoot straight to my bro, giving me a good boner.
Her attitude is friendly and cute. A lot of teasing before bath. Although bath was more or less sop.As i have a fetish for lingerie asked her to wear back after shower. Her suctions was good while i piano her abalone and it was wet cap and entered her moaning was more to the jap and cute kind. After 1st round we rested on bed. She cuddled with me under blanket feeling so connected with her. I auto roamed her with light fingers and she easily feel ticklish.2nd round went fast surprisingly for me in cg. I think 5 mins only business done alr, must be got too excited with her boobs.😅

Overall i would say that she is a gem, fj is hardworking and willing to please with her moaning jap-ish
Old 17-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
AmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankoantm View Post
Fairy from flirtygirls

Location was near little India and near mrt

Looks 9/10 same as photo provided but I feel she looks better in real

Body 9/10 slim and sexy with fair skin and good smooth complexion

French 8/10 good kisser and can kiss and foreplay together

Bbbj 8/10 good suction and great tongue skills that will lick my shaft and balls till I shiok

Fj 9/10 very aggressive and she can take hardcore type of sex, fucking her is same like fucking a fling secretly behind my gf feel, she knows her stuff to make me hard n happy for the whole session

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=996039
Just left the room. Real wild and service was superb.
Thanks okt for the promo rate and arrangement.
Highly recommend to brothers
Old 17-08-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kissmyasss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Sofie from Lust

Looks - Looking pretty nice features
Body - Tall with good curves
Boobs - Nice boobies to fondle and suck is allowed as well.
BBBJ - Good sucking, very strong suction. Did it just nice for me, duration also long. Very solid bj. Pro head giver.
FJ - Accommodating and wild in bed, she pleasure me gaolat. Damn shiok and satisfied with her service.
Old 17-08-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Hana from galaxyxscorts
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=997956&highlight=

Simple reviews for her since her reviews already alot

Looks 9/10 same as photo and video provided

Body 9/10 slim and sexy with smooth fair skin

French 10/10 kiss non stop

Pussy 9/10 pussy very tight and clean for licking

Bbbj 9/10 very good suction and will look into your eyes

Fj 9/10 very horny, wild and moaner.. She loves sex and is very skillful on bed
Old 17-08-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
Tigerwoods.sing is one of the Best!Tigerwoods.sing is one of the Best!Tigerwoods.sing is one of the Best!

FR for Tata Pink Lady

Felt the urge and not in the mood to try out new unexplored girls. Decided to try Tata after good reviews from bros here. To be honest was a little hesitant on the looks but actually it turned out to be ok. Not that much different from photo so no surprises there. Her cheerful and chatty personality makes it easier to accept her looks. Her skin is actually quite smooth and good. Her figure is also really good. Yes her boobs are really big and soft but I also enjoyed that slim waist and slender legs.

Yes it's true, she's really into DFK, a plus for me personally. She enjoys a good painting which gets her pretty high. Fingering also allowed and she was VERY responsive to both. Managed to get her to finish twice in my first shot and twice in my second shot. Both in missionary. She was just so enjoying herself. Not sure if she's saying this to make me feel good but she said since she arrived in SG, this is the first time she cum. 😛😎 She did some BBBJ but nothing really to write about. In-between shots got piano massage which I stopped halfway as was really wasting precious time. Had a nice chat with her though. Her English level is above average by Thai standard.

Turns out she has been in this line since COVID to support her mum who's sick and her little kid. Mostly working in Taiwan and first time in SG. Came together with her friend Bee from the same stable.

The place is new to me. Can't say I like it as need to pass the staring aunties at the reception to get to the lift. Room is smallish but decent.

RTF? Highly possible.
Old 17-08-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Liveonlivetwice is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yuki, Seduction

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Boob: 9/10
Bbbj+ Fj: 9.5/10

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...highlight=yuki

Comments:

This girl is good representation of her pics in real. Her CFM face will make you super horny.

Just this comment. I can say. Overall what other bros said is real. Services are good. Plus gfe topnotch with good attitude .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1