The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-04-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/sheng-lan-massage/
Sheng Lan 胜岚

Look: 6/10, photo is her but high PS, face ok ok, not ugly
Body: Flabby but not fat
Boobs: Natural B+, soft
Massage: 8/10, Know how to press the correct spot
Sensual: Did all the listed
RTM: Unlikely, prefer petite SYT
That place rings a bell, remembered it's near some ML providing JG but I didn't like the ML's attitude back then. Didn't manage to try her yesterday though.

Anyway, there's bus stops nearby but it's not near any mrt, though it's discreet.
Old 27-04-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalPole View Post
Just noticed both Tutu and Ruirui links are gone…
Tutu back in PRC for short while, should be back soon. I was her last customer 2 days ago. Got sometime very special as a gift from her.
Old 27-04-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
Tutu back in PRC for short while, should be back soon. I was her last customer 2 days ago. Got sometime very special as a gift from her.
Ya…I’ve just checked with her, she will be coming back in 1st week of May, most probably…
Old 27-04-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy21.com/hang-yi-massage/

Any bro tries this?
Old 27-04-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
I didn't understand why there's a trend of holding singapore notes in their videos and photos, but now I do..

PS until the notes can change shape when held near her face in the video 😂 specifically, look at the transition from the first 2 seconds.
Old 27-04-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/sheng-lan-massage/
Sheng Lan 胜岚

Look: 6/10, photo is her but high PS, face ok ok, not ugly
Body: Flabby but not fat
Boobs: Natural B+, soft
Massage: 8/10, Know how to press the correct spot
Sensual: Did all the listed
RTM: Unlikely, prefer petite SYT
This one is FL.
Listed on another website.
Old 27-04-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Ruirui had to go back home for a short while too for some family matters. Not certain when will be back but she plans to be back asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
Old 27-04-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Tried once but recalled that her looks not my type. But overall is alright, nice lass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Old 27-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
i dont get good vibe from VN girls
This one is good as she is my regular. YMMV. Give it a try hehe
Old 27-04-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/w-massage/
While waiting for MINT’s so call sister arrival, went back to this sweet SYT at her new location. Nice condo with parking facilities in the building itself 👍
Has to mention, love the big tinted glass wardrobe door in front of the bed. With the dim light on, you can enjoy her movement and physical touch. Shoik 😍
Good ambiance, smoothing music on the background,Beautiful face, Nice body, and excellent GFE during this visit…🫶
Definitely worth my RTM….
Thanks for your MR, i visited her yesterday. Indeed very shiok.
Old 27-04-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 631 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I didn't understand why there's a trend of holding singapore notes in their videos and photos, but now I do..

PS until the notes can change shape when held near her face in the video 😂 specifically, look at the transition from the first 2 seconds.
That’s a sharp observation lol.
The ex President hair also warped
Old 27-04-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 16
tsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samstertsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sglonelyguyd down?
Old 27-04-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/w-massage/
While waiting for MINT’s so call sister arrival, went back to this sweet SYT at her new location. Nice condo with parking facilities in the building itself 👍
Has to mention, love the big tinted glass wardrobe door in front of the bed. With the dim light on, you can enjoy her movement and physical touch. Shoik 😍
Good ambiance, smoothing music on the background,Beautiful face, Nice body, and excellent GFE during this visit…🫶
Definitely worth my RTM….
Mint sister? Laura???

Can share ctc? It has been years since she step on our shores again
Old 27-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to the three bros that upped me, not gonna show the comments as I think we should focus on sharing good MRs instead of wasting time on those bunch of jokes. Cheers 🥂
Old 27-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
That’s a sharp observation lol.
The ex President hair also warped
Imagine she reveal the full face of the ex President and the filter also PS his face until chin becomes sharp, eyes become big, etc 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1