The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MetalPole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just noticed both Tutu and Ruirui links are gone…
Old 26-04-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Pls share when her fren is listed.
will be delay till further notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalPole View Post
Just noticed both Tutu and Ruirui links are gone…
rtc for both
Old 26-04-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Nico FR revisit: Great Satisfaction

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by a slim and sexy lady (Mei Nu Ren Wei)aura, I almost can't recognize her pretty face(she was away for a while for makeover). Just imagine if she didn't say hi to me while both of us walking past each other on the street in opposite directions I will steal glance at her.

Although she offered a foot job, I opted for a standard massage with a bit of masturbation action. She suggested that we do the release before the massage, and I was all for it because I needed to unload. She began with a cat bath, which was exotic special, but it didn't take long for me to finish because she was completely naked while providing the service. Her nipples were very suckable, and she let out soft, sensual moans that were music to my ears. The variety of hand job techniques was above normal limit and no need for me to give her some direction.

She allowed almost full roaming, but she didn't let me venture south because she said it was painful. I could see her untrimmed bush, though.
SM is in the menu and I had "golden shower and drink from her shaven small tight hole"under bright light enjoying the full view and sensual erotice experience "iron maiden torture whip" by her in black tight suit cosplay .

After I had finished, she offered to give me a massage. I have to say, I was quite "sextisfied "with the massage itself. It was clear that she had much training, and her techniques were very sensual authentic,no horse run She seemed to be quite hardworking and was never on her phone. After seems like more than 60 minutes into the massage, I was ready to wrap things up.

Face/body: she looked very much like her photos, and I can confirm that I wouldn't reject her. Her nipples were nice to fondle and nibble on like raisins. It reminded me of the time when my ns dayz girlfriend used to jerk me off.

YMMV.
Went again and hearsay from her client find her lookalike Abit Lin XinRu (taiwanese star) lol

Below her profile pic video

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZlswWwDfXDo?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/hmdMSpedvt0?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/ARbK1uRZ4uE?feature=share

https://sglonelyguy21.com/nicole-massage/
Old 26-04-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Unlock for Foot job?
You don't talk cock!
You know what you meant.
Moi ish welli welli dunch noe huanz..

Prease enrigthen me masuta..

Moi ish xdd nia lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-04-2023, 11:04 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Upz returned and tks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Visited this ML, being recommended by her real cousin. (The cousin is an ML, presently overseas. Hopefully she will be back soon)

After addressing me as the "cousin-in-law", I begin to wonder whether I'll receive "special" treatment.

Angelbaby gave a good hard massage for almost half an hour, soothing away my backache and thigh muscle aches. (Her techniques were very good. Of course, not as top notch as the cousin)

Sensual was very teasing - whether sexy fingering, kissing of neck, ear or lips (YMMV) or boobs massage. She was game to strip down to G-string panty and let me fondle her pussy. (YMMV). She did not offer any fj. Her hj technique was skilful as I guided her to concentrate on the dickhead area. Had an enjoyable explosive time!

The "special treatment" seems to be the refreshing self-brewed chrysanthemum water provided before I left her place!

Told her I shall still visit her occasionally when the cousin returns!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 26-04-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy21.com/ek-massage/

Used to visit her a few years back. After she came back, arranged a few more visit to revisit the sensual feeling.

Looks: 9/10 looks mid 20++ got the paige chua look as commented in her last stint here.

Figure: slim hand and legs. Nice body too. Big Boobs enhanced C or D but feels soft. Was one of the better job done then some of the other enhanced hard boobs.

Massaage: nil just hug her and sweet talk to her on bed

Sensual: very good. She will stand at the head area and bend down so that you can zhut zhut all you want no limits while she perform the hj.

Overall nice and satisfying session.
Old 26-04-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
look pretty
Old 27-04-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
will be delay till further notice.

rtc for both
Oh no... how come there's a delay?
Old 27-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 724 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3989 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Moi ish xdd nia lol..
Bro, my decoder overloaded lol trying to decipher this one. You lost me at the last sentence. Aini said Hi lol.
Old 27-04-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, my decoder overloaded lol trying to decipher this one. You lost me at the last sentence. Aini said Hi lol.
Dunch werriz ish notch impt huanz..

Oh she did? Tell her we miss her dearly..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-04-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6981 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
.......go visit the MLs you have been aiming to visit for the first time or to RTM. Trust me. Many factors and variables whether they want to come back or otherwise.
yup, fully agree, enjoy while "stocks lasts"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Aiya U don’t know 99 pattern meh?! but from what I’ve been hearing from her she is only taking on her regulars for now.
previous visits no pblem booking her, same day even.... maybe u guys fully booked her liao.... hahahaha...
Old 27-04-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy21.com/sheng-lan-massage/
Sheng Lan 胜岚

Look: 6/10, photo is her but high PS, face ok ok, not ugly
Body: Flabby but not fat
Boobs: Natural B+, soft
Massage: 8/10, Know how to press the correct spot
Sensual: Did all the listed
RTM: Unlikely, prefer petite SYT
Old 27-04-2023, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Oh no... how come there's a delay?
Visa matters

Cathy, Mango
Old 27-04-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Moi ish xdd nia lol..

la met quy ong, hay dong ca thu lui lui cea mình
du ni ga se fu, lol

Last edited by Ray06; 27-04-2023 at 01:35 PM.
Old 27-04-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Obviously the foot job is just a teasing to the question which is not supposed to ask here.

Well said.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1