The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-04-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
If i see this message i would thought the appointment is fixed
Same here. Meeting is fixed.
Old 29-04-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander8686 View Post
Today I went to an apartment ML, 30+ plus min she say finish already ask me to go shower even though it was for 60min.
sometimes after shower they do head massage. doesnt mean shower = end. depends on ML though

but 30 min a bit early
Old 29-04-2023, 02:53 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander8686 View Post
I want to ask some seasoned bros for advice. Is the service time based or based on completion of the stuff that you paid for?

Example I had booked a one hour session with a ML and everything as stated finished in about 30-40min and the ML said I got to leave as she have another customer here already waiting even though the time is not up yet. She said that only shop go by time.
Not too sure what could happened. Normally the most is 5 to 10 minutes earlier as like other bros mention, they could do head massage, tcss, etc. A few probabilities could have happened
1) the time could have been shaved from walking and reaching her place. There could a possibility of being late. But normally, ml-s I know will help to offset the time if they are not that busy.
2) she could have forgotten your timing and thought you book earlier. I remember the ml was shocked when I was around her place half an hour earlier and when she checked, she gabra with another customer.
3) could be no chemistry and she just wants to move to the next customer like what other bros mention. This is a bad habit some ml could have brought from shops.
End of the day, if there is something you feel isn't right, see whether can ask her and seek for a closure. Even if there us no closure or no good reason, just add her to your blacklist and if you feel it is really a landmine, let the bros here know so we can discern whether to proceed.
Old 29-04-2023, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lew03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yan-yan/

Visited Yan Yan this evening would like to share a FR.

First impression of her was very sweet looking. She looks same as the pictures posted online. Greeted me and i proceed to shower. After that she proceeded with the massage. i would say her massage is good as she has been trained in massage. She would ask where is the areas you want to focus on and is strength too much or too light. Massage wise definitely is good.

Sensual wise she will use her fingers to run thru my body felt good but can be better. She then use her tongue to lick all over my body and this really felt DAMN good. For HJ, she takes her time to massage your little brother. i think this is worth mentioning as she will ask u to sort of rest your thighs on her leg and she will massage your little bro from down under while you are lying facing down. This one worth mentioning felt very comfortable. Once she call you to turn over here comes the action. she will lick , moan and jerk you till you cum. not a rush job at all.

After the deed is done there is still head massage . Overall worth visiting will RTM
Old 29-04-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
You really don’t understand do you?
The rules here is don’t talk about uping, FJ or what. Want that you can get in the FL domes. Here the focus is on ML. If you manage to negotiate something that you want, keep it silent and within yourself.
The fact you even ask the ML is something some bros might zap you for it, simply because that’s just not how this is played here. Don’t bring up this topic here for everyone’s sake.
Ok thanks for explaining. My bad bro, will take note of this thread topic. Thanks
Old 29-04-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
sometimes after shower they do head massage. doesnt mean shower = end. depends on ML though

but 30 min a bit early
If 30 min end instead of 60 mins.... then pay her only half the amount loh. Dun have to oblige her and let her take advantage of you.
Because of wimps like you..... MLs know they can push their luck as Sinkies are known to be the docile kiasi type of customers. If you want to be Mr. Nice guy..... then dun complain here.
Old 29-04-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Thanks for the commando!
My favourite post for the day
To add, there is one thing I quite dislike and that is toilet is shared among the customers as well. While they will try and make sure customers don't meet because of the blind angle, I wasn't comfortable as guys might just turn the wrong way. She did place herself in front of me to block as well just in case. She was on red so she didn't pull down her shorts, but she did apologise so I guess having shorts on is not a norm. And she has huge raisin nipples .
Old 29-04-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

And she serve water as well!
Old 29-04-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
And she serve water as well!
No hot tea for you? XD

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 29-04-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To add, there is one thing I quite dislike and that is toilet is shared among the customers as well. While they will try and make sure customers don't meet because of the blind angle, I wasn't comfortable as guys might just turn the wrong way. She did place herself in front of me to block as well just in case. She was on red so she didn't pull down her shorts, but she did apologise so I guess having shorts on is not a norm. And she has huge raisin nipples .
Great sharing thx, up you !

Old 29-04-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If 30 min end instead of 60 mins.... then pay her only half the amount loh. Dun have to oblige her and let her take advantage of you.
Because of wimps like you..... MLs know they can push their luck as Sinkies are known to be the docile kiasi type of customers. If you want to be Mr. Nice guy..... then dun complain here.
In that case she will just add something bad in your record if you get into an argument with her and you'll have a hard time booking other gals in the future...that's just how it is man..
Old 29-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
In that case she will just add something bad in your record if you get into an argument with her and you'll have a hard time booking other gals in the future...that's just how it is man..
Dude, a few bad records won’t affect bookings.

Old 29-04-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

@Ivysaw even trash records like this still got ladies subsequent accept booking.

Funny when i see ppl commenting blacklisted , worry this and worry that etc bla bla

If you are a good customer, nothing to afraid or worry.

Old 29-04-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
With your endoresement, i think gonna be hard to book her le
If her room mate chio, also can do back to back.

save time and water!
Old 29-04-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Over-generalisation is always a fallacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post

@Ivysaw even trash records like this still got ladies subsequent accept booking.

Funny when i see ppl commenting blacklisted , worry this and worry that etc bla bla

If you are a good customer, nothing to afraid or worry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1