The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 26-08-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
riverlim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterriverlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Contacted bro Kim and passed the verification to book Blair.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=998501

Actually contacted him several days ago but schedule was tight. Managed to get a slot on Sunday

My thoughts on her:
Looks: 9/10 very pretty
Body: 9/10 slim model body
Boobs: 8/10 size was big enough manmade
BBBJ: 8/10 didn't rush into things - she really asked me how I like it and practice it then ask like this? Only thing can do is nod lor, my cock was on her lips
FJ: 9/10 I get that PSE type during fucking

First price tag was quite high but then after experience her myself, you get everything from a FL - gorgeous, horny and give you full service. Plus locations very private. Minus don't like the bed too much .. haha

RTF: don't think so as she going back soon on 28th, cmiiw
Old 26-08-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pobif97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=999285&highlight=

Lisa from Fairiesfinder

Look- Wysiwyg. Picture is guarantee her. Won't reject and she very pro-active.

Body- slim type, boobs natural her figure real sexy. Sufficient meat at her perky ass

Frenching- Deep french like a long lost lover

AR- Highlight for this! My asshole is filled with her slummy saliva and feeling was intense ( the tickerlish feeling)

Bbbj- Suction good, lick my balls also. Can blow for long and she seems craving and desperate type

Fj- Accommodate to all position, and she have good attitude, able to take deep and hard pounding

Overall SEXTISFIED!
Old 26-08-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

sobay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=999121&highlight=

Sha
Looks: 90% resemblance but the difference is she is much more petite and slimmer in person than in her photos.
Body: petite, syt kind and fair skin with normal cup B
Shower: the teasing began as soon enter her room, even while I had my pants on, she like shoving her ass into my groin, carressing my hard-on between her ass cheeks as she peel my clothes, layer by layer
Frenching: frencher, she takes it all
Bbbj: very sensual type and she likes to look up at you but she also do the deep throat kind.
Fj: accomodating and patient, open to all position n location (bed, standing doggy on wall) I think best is cowgirl.
GFE: very sweet gf type from start to finish
Old 26-08-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nekomeow is Cool - loads of Potential

Quick FR for Audi from Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...highlight=audi

Face: 9
Pretty close to the pix as advertised. Attractive and cute looking.

Body: 8.5
Sexy with curves in the right places. Nice boobies with lovely nips. Well maintained

BJ: 10
Very sensual and shiok, super good, honestly wished it never stopped.

Pussy: 9
Gets wet easily and horny.

FJ: 9
Audi has great skills. Guess this position makes her really high, could feel the wetness while grabbed her ass and pumped more. Open to various positions. Her moans soft yet sexy which is great for a good bonk.
Old 26-08-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
madepit89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=998535&highlight=

Fr for Lilly

Looks: Cheerfully lady
Boobs: 40E! Natural BIG soft to the touch. squeeze can suck.
Body: Right Meat at the right place.
BJ: Great Blowjob Skill, can deep throat, will lick your balls lick it wet.
CIM/COF: Did both of it.
Service: Willing to serve , friendly no awkward feeling No complaints on the service and attitude - very willing.
Overall: Excellent service and attitude and Can Blowjob For long time with great skill.
Old 26-08-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hotdicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yaya - https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

Lady was young and cheerful

Body was slim and with perky ass

French and foreplay with catbath is good

Pussy is clean and she loves to be painted

Attitude is very good and she very willing to serve

When fucking is really energetic and can go non stop

Will rtf her soon when time permits

Old 26-08-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
H9000C is one of the Best!H9000C is one of the Best!H9000C is one of the Best!

Link: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?...ighlight=tammy
NAME: Tammy
STATS: 32B-24-34
BOOBS: Natural
HEIGHT: 157CM
WEIGHT: 44KG
SERVICES: CIM, COF, COB, BBBJ, SOAPY SHOWER, CATBATH, FRENCHING, PAINTING, 69, AR, FJ, HJ, MASSAGE, TARMA

Wanted to book another girl from another stable but had a clash of schedule.... this Tammy looks like my ex crush i had during my first job.... a slim OL lookalike

Reached the location with ample parking available....

Reached her room and knocked on the door. Interesting setup but the room is abit small to my liking

After shower, we laydown on the bed and she started BBBJ. This went on for a while till around 10mins. BBBJ lovers will like her service.

She blow until I start to pity her lol.... then i ask her to cap me and we piak piak 5mins and i unloaded my first shot with her on top... the way she closed her eyes and bite her lips is a sight to behold....

FYI she doesnt do DFK, only suck lips and light kisses. (abit turn off for Uncle)

After resting for a while , we did abit of TCSS and we proceeded to rubba rubba each other.... again she gave a long stamina bbbj. then caps on and whack the base for a few mins before shooting my 2nd load (which is quite remarkable)

The only downside I felt was her boobs is really A. My man boobs is actually bigger than hers! LOL , but this is not her fault, just a personal preference, which means I will look for a big neh neh for my next bonk

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: A
BBBJ: 9/10
Deep throat: 9.5/10
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8.510
Rtf: I will keep this open as Uncle prefer papaya milkshakes , manmade also can
Old 26-08-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
SenYoiBelly is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=23623172

As usual Bro CF service fast and never let me down.

Here's the quick summary for Pizza of Club Friday.

Looks very pretty and sweet looking lady. Her looks give a first love feel with her strong GFE service. Her blowjob was well done. I liked it so much I told her to continue until I CIM. OMG. Worth it. 2nd shot want to fantasy abit of AV went for COF. Enjoyable sex! Her riding reviews quite accurate. Awesome riding sex until first time ever I felt like cumming for girl riding on top. I usually have the best feeling in missionary to let go. Had to change positions so can continue bonking. She also has a very sweet and positive service attitude smiling all the way making me feel well taken care of.

Overall had a great time with her! Highly recommended. It feels like innocent girl outside tigress in the room type.
Took a booking because of first love feel review. Accurate FR. Really positive service. Good skills and her innocent xmm looks really as bro described the feel of innocence from outside but tigress inside.

Recommended.
Old 26-08-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Koticrabbit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKoticrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently tried Tango from Pink Lady

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=999045

Telegram has many videos of her, usually photos only I didn’t budge.
Looks would definitely be from my own judgement here.. face wise is chio, body wise she gained more weight compared to photos. So if you expect a super skinny gal like photos then you might get disappointed. Body is curvier with fair skin as advertised. Boobs size is natural B, brownish to pinkish nipples.

Services
Good suctions during Bj and definitely a great rider. Super consistent with the slurp sound and moans while sucking. I need to admit she got the stamina for intense fucking, you can just lay back and let her do the work till you cum.

GFE
Good person to be round with, English is basic so you might need google translate.

One thing I notice is she also offer special service, so bro who like to have it raw can go with her. Plus pretty face to bonk is a pleasant sight to see right.
Old 26-08-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

zostahodra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for lisa

Looks 8.5/10 prettier in person. Quite cute

Body 9/10 Smooth skin, Boobs allow to zhut and fondle

French 8.5/10 will initiate, not shy and dfk when I turn her high

Bbbj 9.5/10 Lots of deepthroating & saliva. Was very hardworking taking my whole dick in her mouth with lots of up down motion. 👍

FJ 9/10 Did missonary, cowgirl, & doggy. She seemed to enjoy & moaned quite abit. Loved doggying her with nice back view & ass up high. Tons of DFK throughout.

Damage - 160/90/2. No regrets & well worth the value.

Overall 9/10 if u are looking for a horny out to please and nice attitude bunny. She's the one.
Old 26-08-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus is Cool - loads of Potential

Ice from Silks :

Look = 10 - Pretty, got the Thai ppl resemblance , really like model natural face.
Body = 9 - Tall, Cute, easy to manage and lightweight
Boobs = 9 - Responsive and sensitive tits
BBBJ = 9 - Tease me abit, turns me on with wet and sloppy BJ, even got sound.
FJ = 9 - She did most of the work, didn’t lift a finger, which is something I like, took control of the FJ and got me to cum super fast Lol
GFE = 9 - like gf feel v chatty and makes me comfortable
Painting = 10 - Wet and nice she enjoys it

RTF = SURELY
Old 26-08-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 13
NinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant futureNinjaWarrior112 has a brilliant future

Name: Tammy from GalaxyXcorts
Link: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?...1#post23631749

Tdy woke up very early tdy and couldn’t get back to sleep. Started thinking why I can’t sleep well the past few days and couldn’t find any answer when suddenly a thought flashed by. Maybe I should book Tammy again and exert all my strength in bonking her. Then since I’m tired by then, I should be able to have a good nights sleep. Wierd logic but who cares right?

Texted her okt and had to wait a while before he replied. Since I didn’t need to be in office so early tdy, decided to have a breakfast session with her. Once booking confirmed, I made my way down for my rendezvous with her.

Once I arrived at her location texted her okt again and was given the instructions to her appartment. Made my way up and knocked on her door. After a while she opened it and she looked sleepy. Probably I woke her up from her nap.

I won’t repeat all the mundane details since you would have read it multiple times. Safe to say she cleaned me up very thoroughly and we ended up the bed as usual. This time though she took out some black condoms and indicated that I should try these. She basically said these would give me a very good feel. Below is the condom that she showed me.

Fine…Since she highly recommended these, I will try them for myself. She then started her magic…from frenching to sucking my nipples, then moving down to balls licking & sucking, ass rimming & finally her bbbj. All were fantastic as usual. She then capped me with the condom she recommended and sat down on me. She then started riding me like a crazed woman. And I really felt like I was bonking her raw. That was how thin the condom felt. No joke, but these are really thin condoms. Recommended for everyone to use this if you like the bareback feeling.

I did her in a couple of positions before I finally came. She removed the condom and disposed it before dragging me off the bed to take a shower with her. Then we dried up and rested on the bed.

After resting about 15mins, we proceeded for the 2nd shot. This time I told her I wanted CIM since I was already tired and didn’t have the strength to bonk her a second time. Without saying anything she started to bbbj me and suck my balls alternately. Later I got her to position her pussy in front of me and while she gave me a bbbj, I was licking her pussy. Later as I was licking her pussy and looking at her asshole, I decided to tongue her asshole…I moved her butt downwards and stretched out my tongue and started ass licking her…she was shocked and started squealing and wanted to move away. But I grabbed her ass and locked it into position and continued ass licking her until I unloaded my sperm into her mouth.

We then washed up and after dressing, I gave her a goodbye kiss and left her room. Not sure when I will see her again. But when she’s back, I’ll definitely make time for her. I seldom ever rtf any gals since there are just so many choices around. But for her, I’ll make an exception.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AR (her): 9/10
AR(Me): 10/10, first time I ever AR any gal and surprisingly I found it a great experience.
Catbath: 9/10
Frenching: 9.5/10
Pussy tightness: 9.5/10, she has one of the tightest pussy around
Condom: 9.5/10, really thin condom that feel just like bareback
Overall: 9.5/10
Rtf: yes, when she returns to our shores next time.
UP List:Love6969,KarmaCafe,Supervert,XingLing,SK3636,Devil Chan78,TwinTowers,ejectjoy,Saislingapore,Koiz,Clow nteaser,Cloudy80,nitecrawllerr,owl888,dbhh,Super00,BigBir d123,SimplyUnperfect,TKee,Prince7,Cafu,wally888,Ac egik,Smoky7,Launua2,ProjectAlice,Pompous,cheongka, hungten,kick_ass,topcook1,

Last edited by NinjaWarrior112; 26-08-2024 at 03:26 PM.
Old 26-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

dofipel97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=998550&highlight=
FR for thip fairiesfinder
Looks: 8.5/10 OL with makeup on, pictures are quite accurate imo.
Body: nice large D boobs natural
Bbbj: 9/10 deepthroat and she plays with balls
French: french like its her third language
FJ: she first round ride me and came by herself in like i think 5 mins HAHAHA, naughtily told me is service herself and not me. Tried afew positions and ended is mossionary
Massage: 10/10 After talking a bit then gave massage, have power one this one.
GFE: gfe gaogao, playful but experienced feel
Rtf: yes
Old 26-08-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

mitoy58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lisa from fairiesfinder

took her yesterday since i am around the area

Lisa was great in terms of looks and service

her gfe is quite high too and she can speak english which easy break the ice

she naughty when we were showering and she will use her bare ass to grind on my semi hard dick

on bed she slowly catbath me and she turn her ass towards my face , i dive into her nice pussy and we did 69

both if us were high already and caps on starting fucking like rabbits

her tight pussy and moan was making me wanna cum faster , i told her i wanna shoot on her face n mouth and she was ok

after making all the messy scene , we went to the toliet and rinse ourselves and i thought the action already end , but no, she suddenly knee down and suck me again for a while then stand up again saying she wanna check whether still have left over ornot

nice horny lady which really make me went off as a happy man

Old 26-08-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 7
Biltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of light

Kate from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=998278&highlight=

Location was near east

Lady was fair skin, petite and cute (sweet)

Her body was good, attitude even better and she always take good care of me

Can French like lost lovers

Her pussy was tight and gets wet very easily when I finger her

Moan was soft and sexy which I like it alot

Can carry her up and fuck is the best part

Doggy was great too due to her thick ass

Massage was bonus when she really ease my tired neck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1