The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-05-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8331 / Power: 12
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
wow how did you even dig out a 2017 post
Well.. it is not the first time this guy copy and paste FR
Old 04-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Hmm…. Have u paid copyright fee to smallboy123? Lol

BTW, is Mia June?
What the bro this is insane spot, kudos to you and hopefully all these fake reviews can stay away…
Old 04-05-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Hmm…. Have u paid copyright fee to smallboy123? Lol

BTW, is Mia June?
Wow bro. Salute you for spotting copy and paste MR. 🫡
Old 04-05-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Visited Xiao Xi today. My assessment is as follows:

Looks: 8/10 (Good looking, a bit like Irene Wan)
Body: 8/10 (Very proportionate. Got S-shape. Got big B headlights)
Massage: 5/10 (Green. Unskilled. At one point, I felt like a dough)
Sensual: 6/10 (Some catbath. Some moans. But wank very hard. I asked her to slow herself down)
GFE: 5/10 (Can't connect. Session was relative quiet. I tried to initiate chat, but she did not seem interested)
Overall: 6/10 (In and out in 40 minutes. I reached 10min earlier than my intended slot, and was told to go up. No use of phone during the massage though. But she was a little cold for me. Not sure if I caught her on a wrong day. The only saving grace is her looks and body. Otherwise, it will be a 5/10 or below for overall)
RTM: Unlikely.

Thanks, u r not alone
Old 04-05-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

ChatGPT also can write FR now
Just for fun after the copying/pasting laziness

"I recently had the pleasure of receiving a massage from a young, sweet, and very pretty masseur, and it was truly an exceptional experience. From the moment I walked in, I felt as though I was in the company of a close friend or girlfriend, rather than just a masseur. Her patience, kindness, and gentle demeanor put me at ease immediately.

But what really stood out to me was her amazing massage skills. She had a great touch that seemed to know just where to apply pressure and how much, and her sensual techniques were simply out of this world. I left feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated, with all of my muscles feeling noticeably less tense.

Overall, I highly recommend this masseur to anyone in need of a skilled and talented masseur with amazing sensual skills. Her youthful energy and sweet demeanor make for a truly pleasant and enjoyable experience, and I would definitely book with her again in the future."
Old 04-05-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
jasonsoon1219 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Was in this forum for quite awhile and decided to write my first review here after visiting Xiao Han today. This is my third visit to Xiao Han
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/

Looks: 11/10 (SYT and gorgeous,definitely prettier in real person)
Body: 10/10 (good in shape and soft-my type)
Massage: I’m not there to massage. So no comment
Sensual: 9/10 she is new to this industry. Still green but looking at her make me hard
GFE: 10/10 Improving every time I visited her. She is shy at my first visit.
Overall: 10/10. She is my type and this is why I rate her very high. Body is soft and petite, like it very much when cuddling together.
RTM: Of course. This is already the third time I have visited her in a week. Can see the improvement each time I pay her a visit.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsoon1219 View Post
Was in this forum for quite awhile and decided to write my first review here after visiting Xiao Han today. This is my third visit to Xiao Han

Sensual: 9/10 she is new to this industry. Still green but looking at her make me hard
Overall: 10/10. She is my type and this is why I rate her very high. Body is soft and petite, like it very much when cuddling together.
RTM: Of course. This is already the third time I have visited her in a week. Can see the improvement each time I pay her a visit.
Dun be so obvious can lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I admire you on your very first post. Is WOW!!!
Old 04-05-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Dun be so obvious can lol..
At least she is my cup of tea lah and I did pay my money when visit her. If you don’t like I can’t force you one what
Old 04-05-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least she is my cup of tea lah and I did pay my money when visit her. If you don’t like I can’t force you one what
You write until like that she should pay you money instead.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 04-05-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2086 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahah, now I will turn off my esim (recently bought number) when not expecting anything. My phone got two physical SIM and one esim. Esim is the burner.

Btw, side note, for those that buy number just for this, what Telco u all use? What's the cheapest? Got prepaid that offers esim? I currently using 10bucks/month. Kinda regret.
for the esim, mind sharing which telco ? The last time I checked, only m1 has prepaid tourist esim which cannot be top-up

I am using Starhub pre-paid $10 for 10GB for 4 weeks
Old 04-05-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
You write until like that she should pay you money instead.
Cuz I really find her good ma.
Old 04-05-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
for the esim, mind sharing which telco ? The last time I checked, only m1 has prepaid tourist esim which cannot be top-up

I am using Starhub pre-paid $10 for 10GB for 4 weeks
Circles life. For discretion, prepaid would be better ba. Postpaid later they send letter all that.
Old 04-05-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

她的生意受到了影响,你觉得有必要帮助她写”出非常好的评论?”

her business got affected and you feel a need to help her write “super good review?”

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 04-05-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cuz I really find her good ma.
Okay well noted. Maybe you can elaborate how looking at her made you hard?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1