The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-10-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Fish1961 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

Have Pat this afternoon, she still look goods, I was shock as she is wild today.she was on top and came and keep asking me to grab her both B. Later change to her lay at the bottom and she came another round. Not bad for her but her whole body was wet and need to full blast the air cond. Overall was great with her.
Old 16-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Visited H2 but didn't pay attention to which room. Probably 5 or 12 from the look of the S-list. The WL signal 50 when asked.

To make the long story short, got in and stripped. She helped to wash my little brother. Very much SOP I think but very sensual and enough to get me hard. After which she got me to lie down and started off with cat bath. Started with licking and gentle biting of my nipple while her hand went down to my thigh area and gentle scratch using her nails. Went on for abt 2-3mins. She wanted to give a AR but i refused cuz wasn't a big fan of it. Proceeded with bbbj. Surprised when she sucked without cap but after awhile she stopped to spit a bit. Bbbj skills was so so. Fondled with her boobs but after touching for a while she hit my hand away. Asked for 69 and got it! She turned ard and her ass looks rather good. Tried to start off by fondling with her pussy but she said no, so licked only. Pussy was wet and had a rather sweet smell. had a good 1minute licking her always fantasise 69-ing a lady (esp with sweet pussy). She then turned ard and sucked again.

Here comes the climax... Stopped her bj to fuck. Started off missionary and did her slow first. But she pulled me closer so did her fast and hard with all the piak piak sound. She started to moan dk real or fake but I was enjoying it hehe. Wanted to French her but probly no she blowed me without cap. After awhile change to doggy and her round ass made me super horny. Did her fast n hard. Tried to play with her boobs but hit my hand away again. After ard 5mins wanted to do her cowgirl but she wanted missionary and rushed things and asked me to faster saying I was abt to cum. So ok lo screwed her missionary rly hard and her moans got louder. I felt good tho. And so came inside her with cap ofc.

She helped me to wash and gave my brother a nice rub while washing, got hard for a while!!

Name: didn't ask
Looks: 6.5/10. Looks pretty good for her age tho, probly 40+
Boobs: B/B+ brown nipples, didn't get to play with them
Bbbj: 7/10 since managed to enjoy it without cap + 69. The swirling of tongue made it better.
Hj: 5/10 seems like she is trying to make me cum!!!
Fj: 5.5/10 again seems to be rushing me and didn't get to do her cowgirl. Plus pussy wasn't very tight.
RTF: no, probably want to try out SYT like jolene or Michelle or cookie?

First FR so pardon if it isn't up to standard!
Old 16-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

H24R33 Lai Lai

Read alot about Lai Lai but had not seem her before as the door is always closed and more commonly seeing someone waiting outside for more than 15mins.
Finally, I took up the patience to wait outside her room last week, risked for being chased out for the "strictly no waiting" sign is prominately displayed on the wall at end of corridor. Many cheongers walked passed me and some stood for awhile before walked again..After 20mins, finally the door opened. A short middle aged man walked out with satisfied look and I quickly walked in even didnt look at the lady in the room..

Look: weather-aged, plain jean face
Body: Petite, about 1.50m tall, but surprisingly toned, leaned and proportional
Boobs: sagged but not wrinkled.

Feels at this point: sian..

The warm up: She was chatty, helpful in washing my didi, down till my toes..
In the bed: sucked my nipples hard and soft, licked from chest up to armpit, neck, ear and all the way down to knees, and..toes!

Feeling at this point: lost, as nobody had suck my toes in my whole life!

The peak: I was asked to turned over in my fours, then she smiled and dipped her tongue into my a**hole, deep into like 2 inches..in and intermediately, slipped under me to suck my didi furiously also..that last for 5mins, followed by using her finger to pump my a**hole while her mouth is doing deep throat with my didi..till I unloaded all into it while still in my fours..omgs!

Feeling at this point: light- headed and strenghtless in my limps as the unloading was over draining..

RTF: Super shiok sexperience but still cant get over with her age..

Sorry for my too long FR but this is my best sexperience in my whole life!
Old 16-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=sgflyman;9884803]Visited H2 but didn't pay attention to which room. Probably 5 or 12 from the look of the S-list. The WL signal 50 when asked.

-----------
Mine feelings she is either Munx2 or Hongx2, could also be the first room upon entering on the right hand side. Box2. Jolly good FR.

I come across from TNP, an article on GL PRC ladies providing massage services at GL coffee shops. I had one such back in to 2007? I could not recalled but there were few such ladies doing it during a period of time.

She calls 1/2 hour at $8 only, with additional that would be sex at budget hotel. I took the $8 and received fuck typed service even she is quite pretty in a pdmm package.

TNP should practice responsibility, do not promote SEX. This type of reporting will encourage KP new comers to search for it over at GL lanes.
Old 17-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Yesterday late noon while waiting outside fong yi room for almost 1/2 hour I notice H12R3 are the favorite among Indian foreign workers. I saw 2 Indian workers got their service in this room. Does anyone know who is she?
Old 18-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Chrisboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was disappointed that I could not get a SYT from FL Dome SG so decided to go for the opposite and geta GILF at Petain. Wandered into H2 and saw a big boob GILF with glasses at R8 with acceptable looks. She was braless. So why not try. Friendly and accomodating with good suction. Still quite tight and ended in missionary. Worth the $20. May RTF when have the urge for granny.
Old 18-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 16
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile H26R3 AhSan/Assam

Yesterday went to Petain Rd area to browse. Many angpai wl not working in most houses. One man was queuing for FongYee (H12R6). Settled for this milf at H26R3. Asked for her name. She said just call her Number 3 (Ah San in Cantonese dialect). In my heart, I was thinking Assam $$$$$. She said her caretaker lady does not remember their names but their room numbers instead. Wash my dick & asshole. got blowjob & frenching, finished in missionary. $40 damage. very satisfied.
Old 18-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
xtxc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi guys, go straight to house 14...went straight to Rm 1A...saw a pretty syt..
thought newcomer....
went in, ask her name n she say Jolene...OMGshe is sober now, 1 year bk she was stoned when i first met her...nevermind cut the long story short..

heres my FR...this is my second visit..went in, her order to me sit, then wash dick for u...
then she say lye down or sit if you want for BJ...BJNO bbbj 50 Bucks gone...Sian half

walau 50 bucks i work 8 hrs
came here to de-stressbbbj 5mins also dont have..
i am not asking to much right, just a 5 mins bbbj will do...
nevermind she proceed with the 3mins bj, then came the golden words..
you want doggy or missionary...i go for doggy, ride abit...5 mins pass, shoot...half satisfied..

face...7/10
syt..
body...slim
buttocks...flat
BJ only as she is concern abt hygiene..
FJ, she wont hurry you at first, but guys try to finish within 10 mins...
if not you will get a lecture from her
Old 18-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
xtxc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

tried jolene yesterday..

hers is my FR..

looks...7.5/10
SYT
body...ok
buttocks...flat
BJ Only as she is concern abt hygiene...5 mins max
FJ..misssionary or doggy..
time limits...20 mins...
Old 19-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtxc View Post
hi guys, go straight to house 14...went straight to Rm 1A...saw a pretty syt..

mmm.. lecture .. wun la.. but confirm long face .. ei ei ..
Old 19-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

jol house 14?? she change liao meh.. i tot is house 10...??
Old 19-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
twilight13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtxc View Post
walau 50 bucks i work 8 hrs
came here to de-stressbbbj 5mins also dont have..
i am not asking to much right, just a 5 mins bbbj will do...
nevermind she proceed with the 3mins bj, then came the golden words..
you want doggy or missionary...i go for doggy, ride abit...5 mins pass, shoot...half satisfied..

face...7/10
syt..
body...slim
buttocks...flat
BJ only as she is concern abt hygiene..
This is really strange. In fact my last session with her was like missionary to doggy and because that day I took longer to cum, she even asked my if I want to change pattern. Imagine after a very thorough bj followed by a hj and she still ask me if I want to change pattern? In fact I paisei and quicky finish up in doggy.

Some more we chit chat a bit when I was dressing up and she showed no impatience at all!

Hurt my lower back recently during a workout and out of action for a while. Dreaming of my sweetie Jol for the whole week. Shit, I think I am will still be out of action for another few more days and my little bro is getting very impatience.
Old 19-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H10R1A Jolene

I only had one session with Princess Jolene, that was back at H11R11 where I told her (con her thru the roof) that she was well know for 1111. Sure enough this numbers came out 2 times within a month.

Mine impression of her, seriously after fucking many call girls in years. Jolene is one who lack experience in her service, or she is plain lazy nothing else. Not so due to her mood swings or something, rather she lack the skills and add on to impatient. She is not hitting profits, and another nick of people in this red dot. She thinks too much even thoughts of her FRs which contribute to many PT girls slack services too.

Interesting 2 news reporting in TNP, 64 years old German man and his 40 plus Singaporean Chinese wife at a grand hotel. He got bitten up not sure by who, cannot be the hotel employees. Mine feelings a horny guest at that hotel. Probably a white man who mistaken his wife for a FL. Asian pussy is hot and he may have pass remarks or he asked her the pricing.

Another over at China town, a 51 year old man asking his stayer to sleep with him. He threaten to hurt her daughter and, she is smart and mine feelings. She is working over here and renting a room she is PRC. Liked all FTs she has many friends here and, she called one to come over rather fast. Morale of the story.

Living in Singaporean house, dress decent and tone down the sexy PRC accent. And for the man who need he could take advantages, this generation all FTs is never alone in this country. Including mine Korean colleague, she has friends who watch over her back. Proceed with cautious.
Old 19-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

fleabag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight13 View Post
This is really strange. In fact my last session with her was like missionary to doggy and because that day I took longer to cum, she even asked my if I want to change pattern. Imagine after a very thorough bj followed by a hj and she still ask me if I want to change pattern? In fact I paisei and quicky finish up in doggy.

Some more we chit chat a bit when I was dressing up and she showed no impatience at all!

Hurt my lower back recently during a workout and out of action for a while. Dreaming of my sweetie Jol for the whole week. Shit, I think I am will still be out of action for another few more days and my little bro is getting very impatience.
Hi,just ask her to blow till cum.
Old 19-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Samster

twilight13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleabag View Post
Hi,just ask her to blow till cum.
Hehehe, for me, without a fj is like missing the sharkfin in a sharkfin soup.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1