The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42537 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDante View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-qian-qian/

One of the first MLs I visited when I started. Recently returned.

Central location easy to access but not where I usually associate with ML.

Milf look with fair skin.

Massage is the soft kind but is trained.

Ear digging tried during her last stint and was enjoyable.
Upped u back bro Thxs

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32923040
Old 07-05-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42537 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldloveDuck View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kelly-massage

Visited her today, looks young and pretty not milf type,her service was excellent with good looks slender body and big boobs,I like her way frenching like long lost bf.
Zui bo can french ?

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32923040
Old 07-05-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Bro, since youre using food metaphors, I will too.

Nothing wrong with top ups. If you want to do that go ahead. But currently, there is difference between Spas and home-based MLs. The difference between Ala Carte menu and Set Meals.

Yes, at MPs and Spas, it's a la carte menu all the way. Touch outside pants +$, see boobs +$, touch +$$, bj +$$$, fj +$$$$, etc, etc, etc.... pay and pay. It really feels ridiculous, and takes the excitement, passion and desire away. And I don't particularly feel like I want to be an ATM for anybody. Especially when there are so many options now out there that doesn't make you feel like a fool. That's why I don't go to spas. Because, more often than not, the experience feels more like being made a fool, rather then a shiok release.

For home-based MLs it's like set meals. One price and you get the few dishes, vanilla or more flavored dishes. Of course the dishes must be at least of some standard. The best thing is with these set meals, they also have some nice desserts waiting in the fridge. And will serve these to people they like and trust without talk of money. Just leave a "little something" and don't need to write about it in respect of the union. That what makes them different. That's why we go to them. Right? Would you like this to change? Would you want MLs to begin to have ala carte menu too, just like spas? I don't and pray it will not change. Lol.

Yes, and we are all having fun..
Thanks for enlightenment
unfortunately I haven't been a recipient of nice desserts. I'm not able to fund more than 2 visits a week. Hence not able to RTM enough perhaps for the fridge to unlock

That's why if I could, I would try out the heavier flavor ones or some amazing ones at HC thread with the +++.

Though I have to say SLG have the prettier lasses.

Personally XXB's looks was totally my type that I didn't need the fridge to open
sadden when she say she may not come back

Last edited by Mobile88; 07-05-2023 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
hardrunner is one of the Best!hardrunner is one of the Best!hardrunner is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterleong88 View Post
In the spirit of sharing.
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Look: close to the photos. 8/10 petite, pretty, some blemishes on face. Post syt
Boobs: 9/10 Bplus
Abit green but accommodating and gfe is good. Nice girl.
Got to say Xiao Xi does have a pair of nice B+ natural boobs on her small petite body. I have returned countless times and she can be quite playful actually.
She reminded me a of xby for those who visited xiao bai yang (xby) before in 2020? Similar vibes.
Old 07-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
ahmong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahmong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Zui bo can french ?
Buai zun for me, maybe i not hamsum boy... non-milf is zhun. Big nnp is half zun, discount cos man-made..
Old 07-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Got to say Xiao Xi does have a pair of nice B+ natural boobs on her small petite body. I have returned countless times and she can be quite playful actually.
She reminded me a of xby for those who visited xiao bai yang (xby) before in 2020? Similar vibes.
Ya visted xiao xi and her boobs were naturally good and fair. Plus she looks good too.

I would reckon xiaobaiyang with xln more. Both were petite syt.

Last edited by Moshimosh; 07-05-2023 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 17
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Review for Xiao Han

The only redeeming factor for this girl is her face and looks. I find her very pretty and fits my taste but other then that her overall service is sub-par.
She has zero idea on how to massage or tease people. Cat bath + nails massage is just bad.

Hand job is 2/10 and she plays with your dick like first time seeing a penis; maybe you're into that but not me. Worst of all she has zero playability so it's also hard to guide her on how to pleasure people.

Looks: 9/10.
Massage: 3/10 (At least she tried..?)
Handjob/Teasing: 3/10

Save your money and visit some other girls unless you really think looks can get you off.
Upz ur points. True FR. I went to her. But with just her boobs very worth it. So nice to see and hold. Nipples cute cute. Might go back. But not so soon. Many on the Q .
Old 07-05-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DonaldloveDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Zui bo can french ?
Go try then u know, no fake is real,she very polite some more.
Old 07-05-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Pretty face, FN, rubba @$120. It’s a steal.
I need to make time and queue up
Don't leh.
Give me a chance.
My regular RTC soon.
Need to find again... sigh...
Old 07-05-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Pretty face, FN, rubba @$120. It’s a steal.
I need to make time and queue up
FN ? or topless only?
Old 07-05-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
What I like about xiao xi is her hdly, and the way she strokes you in between the legs. Indeed heavenly.

She told me she was underwent training for this before she came. If you need good sensual, you need to try her at least once.

Compared to xiao bai yang, xiao xi is much better in my opinion. Xiao xi is very chatty, its very fun talking with her as well.
Old 07-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
when its newbie saying the wrong thing, wa kao every lao jiao come tell you their wisdom, tips, advice on what is the unspoken rule, dont ruin the playground, manage expectation, blah blah blah bullshit. Everyone seems on the same page on what the newbie say wrong.

When laojiao with high rep say the wrong thing, please dont take things seriously, TTCS, everyone can say what you want, no one owe you anything, if reply means agitated.

@Johndick you have always been a rudder in choppy waters. Total respect for your words. However, in this instance, I must go with bro 1c2z3y4l5... chim...lol.

One newbie said something about fingering and kenna big time for not being discrete. Now this high pointer describes even more details, and obvious exaggerations and its ok? Methinks that deserves to be called out too no? Anyway, I think many scared to lose 80+ points hahaha.

Anyway, moving on....

Yes Xiao Xi actually was a bit of a surprise. Her hands are quite sensually skilful, which was unexpected from this rather pretty 26/27 yo. Will rtm to see what other surprises await
Old 07-05-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Thanks for enlightenment
unfortunately I haven't been a recipient of nice desserts. I'm not able to fund more than 2 visits a week. Hence not able to RTM enough perhaps for the fridge to unlock

That's why if I could, I would try out the heavier flavor ones or some amazing ones at HC thread with the +++.

Though I have to say SLG have the prettier lasses.

Personally XXB's looks was totally my type that I didn't need the fridge to open
sadden when she say she may not come back
Practise your charm. One day someone will have a strawberry cheesecake just for you.

Oh yes, some really awesome ones in HC thread. Love the Carrot Cake! Really ups the standard for beautiful sexy babes. And all the exchange girls to get totally orgasmically satisfied. Woohoo.
Old 07-05-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Asian88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Practise your charm. One day someone will have a strawberry cheesecake just for you.

Oh yes, some really awesome ones in HC thread. Love the Carrot Cake! Really ups the standard for beautiful sexy babes. And all the exchange girls to get totally orgasmically satisfied. Woohoo.
Yes ,I like carrot cake also,once a week must have carrot cake for breakfast
Old 07-05-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
@Johndick you have always been a rudder in choppy waters. Total respect for your words. However, in this instance, I must go with bro 1c2z3y4l5... chim...lol.

One newbie said something about fingering and kenna big time for not being discrete. Now this high pointer describes even more details, and obvious exaggerations and its ok? Methinks that deserves to be called out too no? Anyway, I think many scared to lose 80+ points hahaha.

Anyway, moving on....
Yo bro, as said, cyberspace whatever anyone writes, won't be agreed by everyone, mine is no exception lol. But I reckon you might be overlooking one critical difference.. for what it's worth, here's my take.

When a newbie wrote/shared something that could spoil market or ruin the playground, "calling him out" is necessary because he genuinely may not know what is the norm. Letting him know will also help to prevent him kena zap very quickly till negative and we will all lose a valuable FR contributor and just because ONE item he wrote irks everyone. How many times we read people here get demoralised coz got zapped?

As for old timers, seasoned, high pointers whatever we want to call it, let's be real.. they know how this thread works la. If whoever old timer wants to share stuff in whatever way they wish, honestly they already won't care how anyone will respond to it.

Newbie's case could involve lack of awareness, so it's worthwhile to let him know.

Veteran's case, as for why they want to do so, frankly I don't know and I don't care either. All I know is they are well aware of how to play the game bro and what anyone say is unlikely to change how they intend to play it.

Lastly the points thing..again, I seriously don't know what's with the obsession. If it really means a lot to whomever, there are enough points exchange thread around la.

As always, don't expect people to agree with me, which is fine anyway. Just one man's take on this topic. Cheers 🍻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1