The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 01-09-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 2
biguten is one of the Best!biguten is one of the Best!biguten is one of the Best!biguten is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biguten View Post

Fr for Ferrari from Lust
https://sbf.today/showthr...hlight=ferrari

Looks : 9/10 WYSIWYG

Boobs : 8.5/10 b cuppers

Bbbj : 9/10 sucked and hj like a pro. No teeth felt.

Catbath 9/10 slow motion till she reached my tralala

FJ: 9/10 tightness is under mileage I can't deny. Not
As wild but I got carried away with how passionate we bonked. Ended the session with a bang in her mouth

Rtf: yes
RTF Ferrari. Real Solid this time round. Need to edit FJ to 10/10.
Even Jio me to tarma with her housemate Remi but i not enough cash... wasted. Haha. Bros wanna try tarma ferrari and remi really cute and pretty i seen them both.
Old 01-09-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
HanniBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Bona n Mona r back... I remembered they full until I cannot even book a slot on their last day after the above FR...

Memories brought back to me by Zaza n Vesica of LF,

Before I meet them, I am fantasizing what sort of "hidden dragon n couching tiger" stun am I going to perform during the session...

But really, my advice is, don think so much... just go with the flow, n let them rape u...

Lie back relax... n let the both ladies do what they r best at... When u r all ready... just turn them around n ram their asses with all ur might till u jizz all over them...

Hi Bro, where are Bona and Mona currently listed, TIA!
Old 01-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
For all you know, both shops are sisters! I wouldn't be surprised. Kudos for walking out.

Yeah this is my first time walking out on a FL.
Previously still give them a chance (and some turned out to be decent even though discount a lot from pics), but that day’s experience I just had enough. Especially when I saw how bad the second one was. It’s not that she is not pretty, but the complexion is just jialaat. And in the light of the recent m.pox scare I’m not taking any chances.
Old 01-09-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
worried3 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for KinkAngel69 Malee: I am super satisfied with Malee. She is superb. Super hot tight petite young cute sexy tanned smooth, tender and friendly. She is one of the best and if the rest of their ladies are as legit as her I can't wait to meet more of them. 10/10!
Old 01-09-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all

Reviews for spicy

Text bro Galaxy⁩ and wanted someone that's wild and playful, he recommended me spicy

When I reach the location, was greeted by her with sexy dress.. She brought me in and help me took off my clothes and proceed to the bathroom.. She uses her body to soap me and we French inside too

Catbath from her was good, she will slowly lick my neck down to my nips and to my groin area.. She allow me to mouth fuck her and she will use her tongue to lick circle on my mushroom head

I fucked her doggy, smacking her ass and pullin her hair, she loves it from the moan and expressions.. Very horny lady and very willing to serve

2 shots ended within 1hr plus and balance time we cuddle and chit chat abit, she will help me massage my neck before I left the room

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...804&highlight=
Old 01-09-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dandellion69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Numwan - Lust365
https://sbf.today/showthr...ghlight=numwan

Looks: 9/10 pretty. She is the sexy kind of looks. I first saw her the urge of booking her rushed into me

Body: 9/10 petite, curves are undeniably irresistable

Boobs: 9/10 C cup, super sensitive and enjoyable to fondle

Bbbj: 9/10 slow and sensual

FJ: 9/10 she's has high sex drive and no doubt that she satisfied my cravings. Can do any position. Missionary, spoon and doggy goes to top 3. Siok

Gfe: 9.5 sweet gf feels

Rtf: high chance
Old 01-09-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 3
roundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to all

Had a session with Sumin from Ss today..

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=sumin

looks - 9/10 as per photo stated, beautiful

body - 9.5/10 slim and light, sexy leh

bbbj - 9/10 use her tongue to play with ur dick head

fj - 9/10 hardworking and takes the lead

Gfe- 10/10 increased a notch

Next time will try tarma with Sumin and Bell, Her FRs also not bad. maybe next week
Old 01-09-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iLuvSashimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanniBalls View Post
Hi Bro, where are Bona and Mona currently listed, TIA!
You might want to reread the fr. Specifically 2nd para.
Old 01-09-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 17
Bankala is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankala is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sally

Look: Pic was accurate, no landmine no bait. Beautiful, cheerful, shy and sweet face with long golden brown hair.

Body: Good slim curvy figure that is proportionate to her body frame. Some body art on her and the ass was very tempting.

Boobs: Size B and was all natural. Her nipples harden easily and perkiness makes it good to lick and suck.

Frenching: No rejection, it was nice and wonderful as she offers intense passionate spontaneous deep french kiss throughout the session.

Pussy: clean shaven with no unusual smell whatsoever. She was quite sensitive there as well and her facial and body reactions seemed genuine. Her soft moans were also a huge turn on

BBBJ: Soft and gentle, no teeth felt at all for me. Decent suction and deep throat with wet licking and she can take my whole tool in covering all.

FJ: All positions are ok. No complain. Nice moan and see to be loud and genuine. Ok with hard, deep and fast bonk. Finish her off in doggy.

GFE: KC level high and those very sticky type feel like bonking a lover , those type that make you easily fell in love with

Thank bro sytlover88
Old 01-09-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
The_Outsiders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR MISHA (from Gentleman Club)

OKT: 10/10 Friendly, fast, efficient.

Looks: 8/10 (Slightly more mature looking than pics but won't reject, still a pretty babe)

Body: 9/10 (hot and sexy, well toned at the right places, 2 small tattoos on her back)

Boobs: C (enhanced and definitely more than a handful, can see a little scar marks but they feel really seasoned and nice )

Frenching: Passionate, like your GF, we had deep long french kisses

BBBJ: 8/10 (knows how to pleasure a man right, she loves you to paint her as well and moans with excitement)

FJ: 10/10 did her in various positions, naturally wet and horny, very proactive, pulls you closer when she about to climax, moans to your ears that she wants more omg buey tahan.

GFE: 9/10 she can speak and understand a little english not much issues with comms as i know a little thai too, cuddles with you and give you massage after first round.

RTF: A must before she goes back which will be really soon.

Treat her well i believe she will reciprocate, she is generally a very nice lady and worth the bonk! Please treat my FR with a pinch of salt as YMMV, depends on your chemistry with her. We do click very well so her service to me was exceptional.
Old 01-09-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Waytcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Remi from Lust365 blew my mind.

Experience: 10/10

Her body was slim, has a good S shape.

Pussy no complains. Even before we started, she was already soaking wet.

The BBBJ (The view when she sucks me is just perfect bros!) she gave me was just nice , I had to stop her at on point.

FJ was great. Couldn’t stop touching her. Even the view from the back was amazing.
Old 01-09-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gedeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Magic (Previously Yoko in prior stints) from X-Factors

Looks: 8/10 Girl looks exactly like in the photos advertised. Minimal filters and touch-up. Very cute.

Body: 8/10 Petite frame with a very good figure. Cute perky but with a very very slight tummy. bakness around 4-5?

Boobs: 9/10. I am a fan of a huge pair of boobs on a tiny body. Size is slightly more than a handful with a nice shape that fits her well. The only reason I suspect it is man-made is because of how it holds its shape and firmness - minimal sagging and slightly firm. Otherwise, very well done with no scaring.

Kiss & French: 7/10 Minimal frenching. Allowed me to use tongue but she did not really reciprocate.

Bj: 7/10 BJ was rather quick before she initiated moving on to FJ. Apparently, reason is cause she cant stand it any longer and needs it inside her

FJ: 8/10 She can take a hard pounding but probably due to her small size she can't really take it in positions where you can go deep. On the upside, she can be carried easily for your carry fuck fantasies.

RTF: Yes. This is her third stint here and I have visited her on all 3.
Old 01-09-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
alexchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1000028

Visited Thip from thaifairies

Big natural boobs
Power bbbj
Squeeze 2shot in 30mins what can i say?
And her massage is pro as fuck too.
Enjoyed the session
Old 01-09-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Mini from Galaxy is already well known. But seems like not many people talked about her soapy shower treatment. Both our bodies were soaped up and gyrating together, all you regulars know her butt and boobs all too well. It was so f*cking hot that i misfired my first shot.

Old 01-09-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
powerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Arian from Milkylover

Looks: 10/10 Pretty Milf
Boobs : Small B
Body : perfect !
Butt : Best asset
Pussy: no smell nice and fluffy
GFE : 100%
BBBJ : very obedient will suck you very long
FJ : Ramp her doggy all the way

Arian is a very well maintain milf smooth skin Thai tann
Soft spoken little horny slut. At first she will be very shy but d
Deep inside she is a horny little slut that will ride you wild
She shower me head to toes once on the bed she will catbath you after some blowing I ask her to change to 69 ate her fluffy pussy and after some foreplay she got so wet there
Caps on in missionary started slowly first as she is tight as she not in this trade slowly ramping her fast change to doggy
Just by looking at her bum it makes me high. Ramp her for almost 30mins in doggy. Shag out after some cuddling move on to 2nd shot ramp her and I cum. Rest and I left

Overall was a very good fuck recommend to bros that loves big round ass !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1