The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-05-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 16
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Stepped on landmine 2 wks ago. Baby elephant
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/shasha-massage/

Lucky managed to book an an after, my first time trying tis ang pai
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/an-an-massage/

20% discount from photos. No frenching or zhut, seems no chemistry. Read before she offers sumata or fake fj, anyone can verify? Plan to rtm bcos it was still quite enjoyable session despite restriction
Old 09-05-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone can pm me on how to join telegram group?
Old 09-05-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
whos the ML that screens people by age 😂😂?
Movie Shrek’s wife name is the ML name

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 09-05-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Stepped on landmine 2 wks ago. Baby elephant
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/shasha-massage/

Lucky managed to book an an after, my first time trying tis ang pai
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/an-an-massage/

20% discount from photos. No frenching or zhut, seems no chemistry. Read before she offers sumata or fake fj, anyone can verify? Plan to rtm bcos it was still quite enjoyable session despite restriction
Sha Sha is a FL fyi.

An An in the past her routine includes a bit of AR, not sure now. But she does CIM too.. so why would you be keen to french MLs with these services? Anyway An An package and asking price already very value for $$ imo, compared to many others that are currently listed. Plus those restrictions you mentioned are really quite common in most MLs
Old 09-05-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 16
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sha Sha is a FL fyi.

An An in the past her routine includes a bit of AR, not sure now. But she does CIM too.. so why would you be keen to french MLs with these services? Anyway An An package and asking price already very value for $$ imo, compared to many others that are currently listed. Plus those restrictions you mentioned are really quite common in most MLs
Yea i try nt to think about it but frenching really is my thing lol. Makes me high

I wanted to try sha sha for nuru+FJ. Any recs for such service?
Old 09-05-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yea i try nt to think about it but frenching really is my thing lol. Makes me high

Haha totally understand bro, I too am a fan but I tend to avoid those that offer BJ la. Not saying those that don't list BJ/AR/CIM has cleaner mouth coz they could easily offer these services behind the scenes too, but just psychologically i can't do it if they have these items listed lol. Selective Ignorance is bliss

Sorry, hardly go for FJ and not into nuru.. see if any other kind souls here can give you their recommendations. Happy hunting man.
Old 09-05-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

So far any ML offer frenching? From FRs I see is don't have, if got, it's unlock one. So if you know any can share?
Old 09-05-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Anan should be able to zhut ba, haven't visited since she came back but unless she cut back on service i think she's one of the mls with minimal restrictions..
Old 09-05-2023, 01:30 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha totally understand bro, I too am a fan but I tend to avoid those that offer BJ la. Not saying those that don't list BJ/AR/CIM has cleaner mouth coz they could easily offer these services behind the scenes too, but just psychologically i can't do it if they have these items listed lol. Selective Ignorance is bliss

Sorry, hardly go for FJ and not into nuru.. see if any other kind souls here can give you their recommendations. Happy hunting man.
See chio bu just french lah if given the opportunity. Just like those food you like to eat, if you ever saw how they were being prepared, you will surely lost your appetite.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-05-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/bei-bei-massage/

Just tried her. So here's my FR. Bei Bei started work yesterday.

She had been on my hit list pre-COVID, when she was still working at massage parlor. I am no fan of massage shops so now that she has her own place, I just went for it. (Kelly was my initial target)

Anyway, she is true to her pictures (bros should discount abit on the studio pictures and reference to the video) and that beautiful side look when she does her stuff on my BC.. Slim, real B breasts and 5G roaming. Expert massage and high playability- you can zhut zhut all day. I spent more than an hour there as I was in an easy mood to let her scramble the day's appointment. She has alot of regulars from her previous stint so bros may find it hard to book her.

A real gem in in today's market. Hope bros can take good care of her. YMMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Any Bros had tried?

or should we trust "John"'s FR?
Old 09-05-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
See chio bu just french lah if given the opportunity. Just like those food you like to eat, if you ever saw how they were being prepared, you will surely lost your appetite.
Lol, agree with the food metaphor to a certain extent la. But listed CIM and/or AR is a no no for me to even try to french. Too 重口味 literally. But if is such ML initiate the frenching then I likely will succumb.. but that is like harder then strike 4D lor
Old 09-05-2023, 01:59 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post

She had been on my hit list pre-COVID, when she was still working at massage parlor. I am no fan of massage shops so now that she has her own place, I just went for it. (Kelly was my initial target)

Anyway, she is true to her pictures (bros should discount abit on the studio pictures and reference to the video) and that beautiful side look when she does her stuff on my BC.. Slim, real B breasts and 5G roaming. Expert massage and high playability- you can zhut zhut all day. I spent more than an hour there as I was in an easy mood to let her scramble the day's appointment. She has alot of regulars from her previous stint so bros may find it hard to book her.

Thanks for sharing your FR bro! Much appreciated! Time to stock up some Vit M! 😆
Old 09-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious, was she previously at the Tanglin MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 09-05-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
BaChorMee38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, still a newbie and fellow lurker here, have rtmed the same few for awhile in the past, Kiki, Manman and 99.

When I tried to msg xiao-qi, she mentioned my number is not in the database. As there are multiple DBs of us, anyone happens to know a ml that can get me access into the DB xiao-qi is using?

Or a ml recommendation sensual like xiao-qi will be great too
Old 09-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Just curious, was she previously at the Tanglin MP?
I wouldn't know bro. I don't track MP girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1