The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-05-2023, 02:12 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/nan-xing-massage/

Wow, another SYT… any bros tried? Too many options so little time and lesser Vit M to go around… 🥲🥲🥲
Old 09-05-2023, 02:32 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Thanks for sharing your FR bro! Much appreciated! Time to stock up some Vit M! 😆
Just note her "auntie" visited her so no fn for the time being but still can touch from outside.
Old 09-05-2023, 02:34 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:

Wow, another SYT… any bros tried? Too many options so little time and lesser Vit M to go around… 🥲🥲🥲
Think I written about her before. Summary: vanilla, but to me, she is really beautiful, especially when she first greeted me in glasses. But be warned, if you have no records, she is very hard to book.
Old 09-05-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Just curious, was she previously at the Tanglin MP?
Is at that infamous Zion joint..

Those who know will know lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Her sleeve tattoo looks kinda cool though, not many chinese women would get these kind of tattoos unlike thai girls.
me still no chance to see her .. lol
Old 09-05-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16179 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Always do a search first, you will see lot of MRs on her already.
Old 09-05-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Yea i try nt to think about it but frenching really is my thing lol. Makes me high

I wanted to try sha sha for nuru+FJ. Any recs for such service?
AA does french but it's not really her thing. She is one of those MLs who has a bag of tricks which she does very well and wants to keep to.
Old 09-05-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Thank you to the bros who wrote the mr-s for her. I have a love for girls with glasses and she definitely is one I was looking out for.
Looks- With glasses, she reminds of my first crush in secondary school. When she takes off her glasses, from cute it becomes pretty. Once again, that is my perspective. You get two looks for the price of one
Environment- location is discreet enough. Got place to sit and drink kopi if you reach too early. Need bus if you are taking public transport. Her place is nest and tidy.
Body- enough to grope. I didn't have energy to access everything but with my limited vision(I am both long and short sighted), her figure is well maintained.
Massage- good enough to let me relax after a long day at work
Sensuality- s/n, simple and relaxing hj(at least not the hj which can be painful at time). She is good in sensing when you are going to shoot.
Gfe- good conversationalist, was helping with some database stuff. I could understand her chinese really well. Doesn't have a strong accent.
Rtm- yes, once again must be able to find time in my heavy schedule
On a side note, it took me 3-4 months to connect with her. Will write another post as this post is the mr for her
Managed to dug out bro @rythuno MR on NX.

Indeed bro @Javabeans is correct. NX just changed her photos.

NX has been my regular for the longest time.
Very hard to book indeed if you are not in DB
One of the very few MLs who don't put any makeup and yet still is very pretty with and without her signature specs. Smooth skin. Long legs. And I recalled some bros said she smelled good too.
Can't agree more. She is still my go-to failsafe options after I go around to 拈花惹草。

Sharing is caring. But to be upfront. Slight resemblance to photos. The vibes. But actual person U will not reject. If you reject means your beauty standard very high then please share your rotation list so I can go visit your regular prettier MLs too

Last edited by cheongster_11; 09-05-2023 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-05-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16179 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Very hard to book indeed if you are not in DB
Ya.. one of the rare few who ignores my sms. May be my num is not in the db she is using
Old 09-05-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Ya.. one of the rare few who ignores my sms. May be my num is not in the db she is using
Bro @Javabeans U must be joking
Let me know if I can assist to do the linkup
Sharing is caring. Thank U for your help earlier too.
later i see her I spank her butt for U

Last edited by cheongster_11; 09-05-2023 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-05-2023, 03:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Think I written about her before. Summary: vanilla, but to me, she is really beautiful, especially when she first greeted me in glasses. But be warned, if you have no records, she is very hard to book.
Seem like another target for me. Will try her asap. Hmm, must at least zhut zhut than I satisfied.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-05-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Seem like another target for me. Will try her asap. Hmm, must at least zhut zhut than I satisfied.
Wah! Even bro @ladyassasinato is interested. Waiting for you to unlock and update intel here like how U succeed with XH
Old 09-05-2023, 04:07 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She has been here for some time already...just that she changed her set of photos...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 09-05-2023, 04:16 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Quoted: 4528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wah! Even bro @ladyassasinato is interested. Waiting for you to unlock and update intel here like how U succeed with XH
Ha, I am a very frank and straight forward guy. When I see chio bu I never give chance, die die must unlock to the up most I can go. Of course must top up a bit for it lah, what mls want is money mah. Or else travel so far here for what? But if you know how to sweet talk, you can cut cost to the minimum.

But whether to share my fr here or not, must get the approval from the ml this time. XH dun like my fr, die die want me to delect. So lan lan I had to do so. Aiyah, too may bros reported my fr to her and pestered her for better service. She dun like it leh. Told me she just want to earn some decent money.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-05-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
She has been here for some time already...just that she changed her set of photos...
Wonder if she is as fit as Zora lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1