The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-09-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 17
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
2 months and finally back on SG shores. When I landed in SG, so did Yuli...it's a coincidence to actually see her at Bro. KK stable. Honestly, she's someone you would take a second glance. So for those asking if she looks like picture? Well, not that it isn't accurate BUT the real deal is R.E.A.L.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1000339

Cut the long story short, great session for me to unload 2 months worth of ammo. She is small but has a body to die for...SUPER SWEE (pei-sei i boh-sex for 2-month liao). Cloths off and you see an awesome 'second work' full back tattoo. Her BBBJ was out of this world and drew first blood...hahahaha...got the better of me. Switched and BOY!! Her abalone is "PRETTY" & "TASTY". No kidding..it's been a while "me-lar" to see a "swee CB". If you are a tuner, she's for you as those tuners are sensitive BUT be aware it's not a CUPPA (boobs bro may be disappointed). YULI is tight and for her frame, deep trust would seem impossible. Well, be hold she's an all rounder taking in full in CG with an expression of agony yet pleasure. Strong rider I must say. Got her into doggie and was treated to a jiggling butt and defined dimples (staring fiercely back). That feeling was sensational. Soon, she was trusting back and her moan was getting louder. That's just too much for me and I surrendered "sigh"

With two shots done, I was disappointed because I had "underperformed" as stamina wasn't good. "More sex is good" "keep you healthy with good heart" she told me as lean back to relax. That goldern advise from a XMM. She is no time watcher, and can hold pretty decent conversation in English.

No score for Yuli BUT countless compliments which I would say "is more than numbers"

With that, I left a happy man with plans for more RTF before she depart from sunny Singapore
Old 08-09-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
Tazdevil6666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazdevil6666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lexus (Lust365)
https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=lexus

Looks: 9 adorable lady. Bubbly personality. Very pretty

Boobs: 9 B cup. I like it small on her

Body: 9 petite. For tall girls lover

Bbbj: 9 deep throat was easy peasy for her. Siok

Fj: 9 like a sex machine. She is non stop. Has soft and loud moans. Will give me wild moans when intensity is getting fast. She will grab my arm tight some more when I'm pounding her right. Super siok bonk! Love our chemistry in bed

Gfe: 9 the type who always wants to get fucked by bf and very clingy
Old 08-09-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fckusanta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Porsche
Lust365

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural, suits her body type
Body: 9/10, slim
Pussy: no KY needed was alrdy wet doing foreplay
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Power suctions
FJ: 9.5/10, accommodating to try positions, hardworking
GFE: 9/10 hardworking
Old 08-09-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toinc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

OneSiam- Ka Kao

Resemblence to photos: 10/10, Accurate WYSIWYG, the definition of her abs in the photos are real. If you like fit chicks, dont miss out

Body: A little Fairer than most thais, Slim Fit with abs, Hourglass shape.
Slim petite.

Boob: Natural, big for her slim frame

Bbbj: 9/10, no bracers. Nice teeth

Pussy: trimmed hair, no funky stuff.

Fj: 9/10, not tired easily and ok with different positions

Hj: 9/10

Massage: didnt try

Painting: -

Service/Attitude: One of the best i've tried, can joke and laugh, very chatty. Service started in shower and ended in shower

Communication: Fluent English, no google translate

RTF?: Yes, good attitude and skills will rtf if nth else catches my eye
Old 09-09-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

sexything deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok here is my simple nice sweet short FR for YASMIN from Ss :

What attract me is a tall height & she have a long sexy leg haha, I love slim figure and tall babe

Looks (9) well, live pics around 90%. She has sharp features which caught my eye just can't stop looking at her and her sexy leg.

Body (8.5) Her boobies are soft no sagging & nice pair of sensitive nipples. She has no found of much fats content area, abit curvy figure with a very nice view.

*Services* (Summary below) :

As usual, bro ss never disappoint.
This time round got his recommendation which is really good.

She is really hardworking, she slowly down with catbath & started licking everywhere During FJ, her moans r the super sexy, which turned me on

Thank you for all the arrangements!

Old 09-09-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 5
Brucehon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrucehon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cherry from lust365
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1001250

OKT : Very steady and fast replies
Looks : Sweet young girl looking, same as photo maybe 15% discount
Body : Petite with nice curve and smooth skin, feels just right
Boobs : Told me is natural C cup, look good and can squeeze and suck hard.
BBBJ : Start giving Bbbj during showering, I lightly pinch her nipples.Her tongue is damn good, wet and sloppy. She was keep blowing until I told her to stop.
FJ : Very very horny since is single for some time. Rode me in a few position then ask me fuck her hard. Continue bonk her long time change countless positions. Finally feel a little tired but she still cheer me up. A amazing experience with sweet young girl.
GFE: No need Google translate. She can talk about her life and will cuddle with me in between shots. Will start playing with your 2ic in the middle of the convo and has a cheeky personality.
Old 09-09-2024, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neteb1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Laila

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...9#post23680189

Look:
Long hair, chio, bitchy, slutty, own people to fuck her look. Same as in pic and sure will not reject type.

Body:
Natural and busty with nice proportions for her body. Hot nice perky ass. Fair smooth skin.

French:
Intense and passionate and just nonstop tongue fighting, all DFK lovers should come. No boundaries.

Painting:
Shaven pussy with no smell and no restriction to painting. Tight pussy and Unlimited free flow of cum when you hit her right spot. Cum so much I felt like I'm drinking water.

BBBJ:
Sensual and sexy type with good suction. she went all in DT without asking, forget how long she do that but shiok.

Sex:
she is a good rider with great stamina. Wild type! And she is damn wet. Flip her for missionary, pump her deep and hard. Gave me the horny expression, moans genuine loud I finally release my cum hamsomely!

GFE:
She is not a time watcher. High chemistry and feel very comfortable. Very service oriented. Good nice high GFE. Very Caring and always smiling to strike a conversation
Old 09-09-2024, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
look at photo seems like 6
I tried her and yes like 6 if follow the bakness index.
Old 09-09-2024, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Torchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Numwan frm Lust
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 athletic toned body with slight thai tan
Boobs: natural B/C
Gfe: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10 ride like an energizer bunny
Overall: Willing to please. Able to chat everything under the sun. Good positive...
Old 09-09-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2262 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Was it really F.
Value meal or did you upsize the extended menu
Don't tink have F but maybe E have
Vanilla meal,the upsize price is actually very unacceptable among regular punters
detox regularly in sg, overseas better value for money

Last edited by GN007SG; 09-09-2024 at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-09-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minnie from Foxythai

Pros: Milf (if you like) + massage + super svc oriented + nice ass/hips to doggy + clean pussy

Cons: small boobs, not chio in current rotation

RTF: 1x before she leaves
Old 09-09-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Orehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Oolong from Terminal21

She’s very young, petite, shy… she looks similar to her pics no bait and switch (A++ for this)

She’s shy and polite, makes me feel very welcomed. Attitude is 10/10, never once give any black face which such a turn off sometimes.

Can perform BJ well enough, occasion DT with balls licking (did it very gentle and I felt tingling sensation), fuck was sweet kind, allow me to zhut her nehneh when pumping in missionary.

I alternate between fucking her with my dick and fingers during intercourse, just find her writhing in pure pleasure gives pleasure to me. She just surrender completely, legs spread wide open. I love to watch her squirming n struggling.

If banging a shy girl is your thing then highly recommend to check her out. Others might prefer the wild type girl then certainly she’s not the one for you.
Old 09-09-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
crossroadd is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Mazda Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t...ighlight=mazda

Looks: 9.5/10 looks hot with slight makeup on. Even without makeup, she still looks chio, won’t reject 100%

Body: 8.5/10 soft boobs, slim and not fat for sure, nice curvy ass perfect for piak piak sound during doggy

Bbbj: 10/10 Excellent skill and effort. Good suction, slurping sound. know how to handle a cock well.

Fj: 9/10 Pussy is tight. Started with cowgirl and I didn’t last very before I exploded first shot in missionary. Her moans didn’t help much in making me last.

GFE: 9/10 She warm up pretty quickly with me. Tried very hard to please me.

Thanks bro
Old 09-09-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 17
baleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lady: Laya
OKT : SYTlover88

Look:innocent and pretty face, exactly like the photos and is the kind you will definitely stare at if she pass by you.
Body: slim with meat at the right places. Her body especially boobs is really smooth and soft, couldn’t resist groping her all over.
Boob: Natural B. Firm and perfect for boob lovers like me
Frenching : She will french you like no tomorrow. Wet wet passionate type and wild.
Pussy: She is not shy to tell u if u hit her right spot to make her cum.
Bbbj: Excellent skill and effort. Good suction, deep throat, slurping sound and let out a "mmmm" sound while blowing, can tell she like sucking dick. She do it for at least 10 mins
FJ: moaning and kisses is something to die for. She will stare right into your eyes while moaning loudly. Always look at me while I pound in doggy from behind while biting her lips
GFE: have the feel of boyfriend

Thanks bro sytlover88
Old 09-09-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

beanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1