The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Plus Ads photos need to discount and skin condition not that good
But overall i think we can still conclude is a beauty lah. I have seen her making up in front of me so it's not that bad just have some naturally allergic skin. Anyway my humble two cents

Talking about the prettier yiyi. Edited for clarity.
Old 17-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Carrot is the one at HC one? Same location as Kelly ah? Would u recommend for her for people that lack experience?
Yes in HC... and yes defo perfect for newbies too. She has skills yet she is loving and passionate. Also she is pretty, really pretty. Only drawback is the venue. However, she's a one in a million, so die die mist try. If she was Condo based, I'll probably see her more than once a week.
Old 17-05-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes in HC... and yes defo perfect for newbies too. She has skills yet she is loving and passionate. Also she is pretty, really pretty. Only drawback is the venue. However, she's a one in a million, so die die mist try. If she was Condo based, I'll probably see her more than once a week.
Awesome. Thanks! Defo will try.
Old 17-05-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
But overall i think we can still conclude is a beauty lah. I have seen her making up in front of me so it's not that bad just have some naturally allergic skin. Anyway my humble two cents

Talking about the prettier yiyi. Edited for clarity.
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yiyi/

U meant this yiyi right? Haha agreed bro that she is pretty and got the 桂綸鎂/許慧欣 look, haha but I’m a boobs lover, that’s what stopping me from rtm

Last edited by Virginhere; 17-05-2023 at 01:52 PM.
Old 17-05-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post

U meant this yiyi right? Haha agreed bro that she is pretty and got the gui lun  mei look, the Taiwanese actress, haha but I’m a boobs lover, that’s what stopping me from rtm
Yea this one. This is the pretty vanilla one. The other is the skillful pre-milf bj one.

Her boobs B ba. But suits her overall body. Toned and nice. She generally treat you nicer w rtm as well
Old 17-05-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yea this one. This is the pretty vanilla one. The other is the skillful pre-milf bj one.

Her boobs B ba. But suits her overall body. Toned and nice. She generally treat you nicer w rtm as well
Agreed, both I visited before, the pre-milf one bbbj really can sent u up heaven, pattern more than badminton. The other one more of syt and vanilla haha
Old 17-05-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post

U meant this yiyi right? Haha agreed bro that she is pretty and got the 桂綸鎂/許慧欣 look, haha but I’m a boobs lover, that’s what stopping me from rtm
Quote:
I also think pretty Yi Yi's boobs are a good size and weight on her very slim slender body. Best of all, they are all natural, meaty B cups goodness that hang deliciously like ripen mangoes ready to be savoured, lol.

Yes, she is very sensitive and has allergies so she does suffer from occasional breakouts. But her skin all cleared up when I saw her yesterday, and she really looks so pretty.
Old 17-05-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also think pretty Yi Yi's boobs are a good size and weight on her very slim slender body. Best of all, they are all natural, meaty B cups goodness that hang deliciously like ripen mangoes ready to be savoured, lol.

Yes, she is very sensitive and has allergies so she does suffer from occasional breakouts. But her skin all cleared up when I saw her yesterday, and she really looks so pretty.

Hhahaha ripen mangoes! What a description! But does seems to represent it well when i imagine it in my head. Bahahaha.
Old 17-05-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mk888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Oh no, how can Nina be of same massage standard as Man Man!
I have only tried Angelbaby and Nina from your list and agreed with Angelbaby but is only close to Man Man....
I don't visit Nina for good massage.
To me, Man Man one hand massage can out beat Nina.
Are you talking about this man man?

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/manman-massage/
Old 17-05-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just doing XiaoXi a favour as her video on sglonelyguy cannot be viewed by IPhone user. And for those who is unsure how this petite sweetie pie looks like.
Apologies if I broke any rules. 🙏🏻

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EyW...w?usp=drivesdk

Quote:
Hey hey bro, my list now has more fj girls. They are giving mond blowing satisfaction, so it has diminished my yearning for MLs recently. Lol. One you have to try is Carrot - one of the most beautiful WLs there is. Anyway, wrong thread to give details.

For fresh skin and looks, I have only a few in slg on my list - XLN and Yiyi (the pretty one). Also tried a few others but they didn't bowl me over, like XH and Vivi. Xiao Xi has great hands, fair smooth skin I'll probably give her another go. Xiao Bao also, maybe one more go.

How's your love life going? Hehe
Old 17-05-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 22
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-qian-qian/

Tried this lady a few days ago.

Communication: straightforward and polite.

Location: centrally located. MRT not too far away. Good food nearby.

Apartment: large apartment. Her room and toilet too. Quite clean and tidy overall.

Looks: 30s. Acceptable looks. Body is slightly slim. B cup. Hair is short, just past the chin and touching the shoulders. Dressed in a black top and black shorts (which do come off later)

Attitude: friendly.

Services. Ear digging was my main highlight. Quite comforting and relaxing. Massage was the side menu before we hit the main deck. Patient, nice strokes to build things up.

RTM: yes possibly. Location is not too bad and the services are quite all right for me.
Old 17-05-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 17
Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Bro,

Mind sharing the location of the HC you frequent? Thanks!

Quote:
Hey hey bro, my list now has more fj girls. They are giving mond blowing satisfaction, so it has diminished my yearning for MLs recently. Lol. One you have to try is Carrot - one of the most beautiful WLs there is. Anyway, wrong thread to give details.

For fresh skin and looks, I have only a few in slg on my list - XLN and Yiyi (the pretty one). Also tried a few others but they didn't bowl me over, like XH and Vivi. Xiao Xi has great hands, fair smooth skin I'll probably give her another go. Xiao Bao also, maybe one more go.

How's your love life going? Hehe
Old 17-05-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Can share via PM for carrot ctc and damages? Thanks!
Old 17-05-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xiaolun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

To the fucking bastard that stolen linlin money.I hope you use the money and buy medicine to feed yourself for your whole life.song finish already still wanna steal her money.fuck you and your whole family.low life bastard
Old 17-05-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like a good Thai Honey Mango which are in season now is it. I mean the real fruit. 555
Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1