The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
. She probably is in late 20s or early 30s. She told me she was in SG for abt 6 mths. The photos belonged to the predecessor or so. Comments made last year were for the predecessor.
Regarding KK, what does this mean?

I visited her late last year once though. Had similar experience as you. Only that she was SN that time and had an average experience compared to what the regulars FR mentioned. At that point I was already late to the party she was around some months before I visit her. I didn't RTM since as I wanted to try others.

So means now changed person?
the body and facial description sounds same though
Old 21-05-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Talking about drinks. MLs have been advised not to accept any drinks from us. Drinking anything from us before the session is a big no no.
Lol since when? I always ask my ML if they want drinks before some will tell me anything or whatever they feel like having small favor on my way I just buy.
sg too safe la, whenever dare to chut stunt I really admire his courage. You play on the assumption u do something to the girl she won’t dare report, you taking the risk of going to jail and some free ratans along the way…
Old 21-05-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
but even if anything happens i doubt they will approach the police(not saying that we should do this).
U will be surprised. Some MLs don’t care one, the most they get sent back.
Old 21-05-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Adele (The one famous for HDLY) used to offer freeflow wine and free cooked and finger food in her spa.

She renovated the first level of her spa into a very nice bar/cafe concept. But pity most of the customers are don't really utilize it much, all zao after session ended. (scared will bump into someone else in that space)

entrance was only $120 iirc, very value for money
Yup! For a while she was also into cooking as well, so you get free home cooked soup or curry. Always a joy to spend those times with her just chatting drinking and eating provided times permits for her.
Old 21-05-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolun View Post
Better faster go n comfort her bro haha.

to those that zap me.I really feel funny.asking me don’t curse other ppl family saying I use vulgar words.I hope your family member money will be stolen then u can use nice words towards the thief that steal money lol.another joker zap me saying I so heart pain I should go pay her back the money.I m speechless by those comment.this sbf is full of high point member but low EQ.I hope your point is as high as your EQ before u comment.I don’t care about any reputation point.u can pls zap me as u like.I hope your life is a high as your reputation point in sbf too. 😂😂😂
To be honest I too hate those bastards who enjoy the session already and still wanna be a crook and steal, simply cos they know they will get away with it since ML in general don’t dare to report for some money cos it gets them into trouble. Definitely wish that one day they get caught and really sent to jail. Especially since they target my regular last time, some lost more valuables than just cash, so now I always make it a point to remind MLs to keep their money properly after I hand over to them.
That said don’t need to be so 激动 la. It’s probably your tone that irks some people.
Old 21-05-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Talking about services in SLG. I think An An is the best.

Ha, when I stepped out of the bath rm, she helped me to wipe dry and suddenly squatted down and bbbj for me. Wow, really caught me off guard man.

On the bed, her massage not bad, got strength and rub her naked body on my back, really shiok. Next is the soft massage and teasing together with balls licking and a bit of ass rim. Wow, totally the same standard of GL Cat 150 man.

Turned over and proceeded with the boob rub and lots of teasing. Then she lick my balls again and started to bbbj me. Later, she lied beside me and did the HJ while licking my nipple. Her HJ is great, really got standard. Jerked me off in no time. Wow, one of the best service I got recently.

Although she is not a syt, I think about mid 30s liao but very foxy look. Boobs should be C Cup. But her service really boh bay zhao, served you in a condo near Orchard some more. The best is the price - Only 120. Cheapest you can find in town. All of those 120 guys, mai tu liao, cheong ah.............
Wah, sounds so good. But is special for you one is it?

120 got include bbbj or need unlock/add on one?

But anyway, sounds like she got skills, even if don't get same treatment as you, still sounds quite worth compared to others.

Btw, in terms of looks, how similar to what you see in photos?
Old 21-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Seems like FJ more worth it… massage services with no BBBJ at $130… seems like the base rate increasing already uh?
Old 21-05-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Yiyi:
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yiyi/

Looks: 7/10 one of the better looking ones in the current batch
Location: 7/10 nice unit in Central location. But will need some walking from MRT for non-drivers.
Massage: 8/10 she has some prior training and hence knows how to massage. Anyway, not here for this.
Sensual: 8/10 she now offers better sensual compared to when she first came.
- Greeted me in a sexy secretary costume. She told me she had others, but i have yet to see them.
- Strips down to panties now
- Light pecks on the lips
- 4.5G roaming
Overall: very nice to chat with her as well. Left a happy man. Will RTM
Old 21-05-2023, 11:22 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Wah, sounds so good. But is special for you one is it?

120 got include bbbj or need unlock/add on one?

But anyway, sounds like she got skills, even if don't get same treatment as you, still sounds quite worth compared to others.

Btw, in terms of looks, how similar to what you see in photos?
No need to top up for this fox gal. Every bro go also got the same treatment as what I got. That's why I asked all those 120 guys to cheong mah.

In terms of looks of course not as sharp as those photos shown lah. Slightly add a bit of weight, look more rounded from those phots lor. For 120 can get this sort of service difficult to find in SLG liao lah. My friend every week also go, but not for me. I still prefer to unlock syt leh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-05-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Having her on my rotation list since she came. From green to now, has improved lots. The experience of having a real syt is priceless. She does have her limits so let's all respect the boundaries. Heard from her that some brothers are a bit tough. Let's have a good time and not torture her also lah.

Gfe:7.5/10
Hi: 7/10
Cuteness: 9/10

Rtm: being do so for a quite a while!
Eh what do u mean by tough? Tough to shoot? Or you mean rough?
Old 21-05-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5300 / Power: 0
KentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond reputeKentuckyDucky has a reputation beyond repute

Having trouble finding reviews on TT-vip website girls. I usually aim to avoid $150 as they are sure fire not accurate or very old pictures. Although have the admit the last two from tt-vip @ $150 have some crazy service, I’m still craving the girls that actually look like what they are shown.

That’s why thinking of aiming for $300 above tier. Any experiences? I’m asking. Specifically for closely resembling the pictures as the judgement criteria (not the service part). Thanks! Any response would be great so I can calm my little bro who always likes to get me in these situations.
Old 21-05-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
After viewing comments on her on SLG, and since she replied in sms that kissing/frenching is allowed, I had a go with her. Was disappointed that her face looked very different. Her body, C+ size boobs and pussy hair were very attractive. She probably is in late 20s or early 30s. She told me she was in SG for abt 6 mths. The photos belonged to the predecessor or so. Comments made last year were for the predecessor.
It turns out that she is a reluctant kisser (being very concern about disease transmission) But she did try. She allowed me to take off her panty and fondle her pussy. She faked a sex ride on me and even offered me fj but told her the quoted price was too high! Anyway, GFE is not strong as conversation & sensual actions seem too commercial. But after the hj deed (which was quite good), she did not rush me. Gave me good hard massage of thighs and head!

wait wtf.. so the kk now is different from the kk previously?
Old 21-05-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold

Finally tried Xiaohan. She is definitely a head turner at first glance. But her icy cold demure is hard for me to get cozy with her. She has perky boobs just like 99 and smooth and fair body is very desirable. If you are into syt giving you massage and HJ, she is the one for you... I miss my 99 and our long conversations and our many fake make love sessions and sometimes we take it all the way. Anyone knows whether she is coming back?

18 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 21-05-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post
I miss my 99 and our long conversations and our many fake make love sessions and sometimes we take it all the way. Anyone knows whether she is coming back?
Idk man, last time i checked with her she said she will be leaving like 2-3 weeks ago but strangely enough her Ad is still on, can anyone confirm if she has left sg? I would ask her myself if i could but as you all know getting a reply from her is like lol..
Old 21-05-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 9
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
No need to top up for this fox gal. Every bro go also got the same treatment as what I got. That's why I asked all those 120 guys to cheong mah.

In terms of looks of course not as sharp as those photos shown lah. Slightly add a bit of weight, look more rounded from those phots lor. For 120 can get this sort of service difficult to find in SLG liao lah. My friend every week also go, but not for me. I still prefer to unlock syt leh.
Hi Bro there is two An An in SLG. Which one are you refer to. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1