The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 18
The Associate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Associate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Ginger (Terminal21)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003452

Looks: 20% disc, look like malay girl with tan skin
Body: solid, slim figure and toned. Petite babe also
Boobs: small B
BBBJ: very skillful n energetic one. Suck my rod fast n furious mode, hands cupping the balls
FJ: like sex bunny. Maybe has something to do with her first day working? lol. Her energy seems endless n if you tired need full service can give her a try

Overall, nice gal, can speak in English well so no need GT... to me she's not a real stunner but she compensate it with her service.
Old Today, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 7
DemonShades is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDemonShades is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDemonShades is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDemonShades is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDemonShades is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Effiel from 7 heaven stable

Location Central, ample parking, big room and bed

Lady was in her mid 20s, very slim and skin was fair n smooth

Can French deep and suck good 9/10

We did 69 and she was moaning non stop

Fuck job was great becos she can ride long time and very eager to please

She loves to hug me like a koala bear when I fuck her missionary deep and she will moan near to my ear and also suck my earlopes too

Very wild lady and accommodating too

Thanks Bro kk for the arrangement
Old Today, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rhystan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I lost count on how many times I have visited mint (cf). It just keep getting better as you learn what she like and responds to, it just makes for an overall better experience on all fronts (GFE etc etc.). Worth every cent. For some reason she just stays so smoking hot to me.
Old Today, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allardopower View Post

Rita from flirtygirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003362

Opp for someone that can satisfy my Fetish for AR and took a booking with her

Location east, lady was petite, cute and wild

She suck my cock in toliet after rinse off soap and let me mouth fuck her awhile before proceeding to the room

When on bed, she turn me over and started her ass rimming to me, wow damn shiok and she will also use her hands to play with my balls and dick too making them ready for main dish

Her Bbbj skills was good too, can deep throat and let me use my dick to hit her face

Main dish was awesome, she ride me hard and ask me squeese her ass hard, she will have more feel and even moan those 'yes, yes, I like it'

Hear already damn steam and wanna shoot all out, told her and she allow me to shoot all onto her face
Agreed with your honest review! She out to please and okt steady giving promo @$100 for 2 shots session. Solid!
Old Today, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 3
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Evy from seven heaven

Okt was prompt and give clear instructions

Location Central

Looks 8 5/10 slutty type

Body 8.5/10 slim and have perky ass

French 9/10 kiss non stop and playfully suck my tongue too

Bbbj 9/10 like vacuum and will use hand motion together like screw driver

Pussy 8 5/10 tight and she loves to be painted and finger together

Fj 9/10 started off missionary where I grab both her arms and fuck her deep, she turn her face to the side wanna bite the bedsheet lol.. Then to doggy and she let me smack her ass hard and let me pull her hair, her moan was loud and she very horny.. I fuck her also damn shiok when hear her moan

After when I was about to cum, I took off the rubber and shot all onto her face lol
Old Today, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
siamcenter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiamcenter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiamcenter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiamcenter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiamcenter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1003560

Promise Jenny to fr and hoping to help this 19 year old babe earn more before she return home.

A real 19 year old, slim with minimal fats she very wild and horny

Service was great 9/10 and very eat break the ice once I enter the room

She help me shower and we started frenching plus some naughty playful acts from her too

On bed she slowly catbath me and we did 69 too, her pussy is tight and clean

She sucked my dick and also use her skillful tongue to lick my ass crack ,making me damn high 9/10

Caps on and I did her doggy ,her tight pussy really squeeze all my shaft hard and make me cum damn fast

I told her I wanna cum liao and she knee down n let me shot all onto her face and some landed in her mouth too

I love her ass when I fucked her doggy ,the piak piak sound plus the mixture of her moan hear already damn steam

Guys pls treat this young lady good and she will obey all your needs too
Old Today, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

FR for *Ebony* from 7th heaven

Since it’s Friday , need to release some tension from the school gym, I decided to book from this stable for the very first time. So upon looking at what’s interesting, *Ebony* caught my attention. So enquire about booking and she's available.
The location is easily accessible by public transport.

LOOKS: Knocked at the door, waited for a few minutes, then right after, she opened. Upon seeing her for the first time, she really exceeds my expectations. Quite a looking girl with huge melons. The description of her was exact. Skin is fair as she’s from Chiang Mai, the northern part of Thailand is cooler, which is why it reflects on her. Quite tall size. Busty and curvy.
The nose was sharply pointed, with sensual lips. No bullshit from the picture with Photoshop or Edit. 101% True.

Boobs: busty enhanced boobs , easy to suck, I'm a boobs lover fan, if you plan to book her just get ready to get dizzy. Lol

DFK: Throughout, the time. Absolutely YES!

BBBJ: At first starting, the slow phase when it comes in later, DEEP with lots of suction. Great technique. Had to control if not I’ll cum

CHEMISTRY: Very easy to communicate with as she replied in the basic form of English. Lots of eye contact during showering and on the bed which is a form of great chemistry.

FJ: It was out of this world, never got this kind of experience before from my school girlfriend. At first, she was on top, and I requested a hard one, as soon as I saw her she was a bit tired and changed side into MISSIONARY. Cum right after that with deep frenching at the same time. Regret not taking the second shot.

RTF: Definitely YES! Maybe next week.

Overall: Value for money totally, she was hungry after the session so she drank a protein shake, which I told her me too, I brought my shake, and she’s very polite and kind. Take care of her brothers, a true gem that is hard to get.

Please note that your experience maybe different from mine. Cheers ..
Old Today, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...3#post23732383

Eliza 7H
Booking with Bro 7H is easy and smooth. No drama.

Clean and tidy.

Looks: WYSIWYG. Absolutely no landmine. Pleasant looking. Nice rebonded hair. Smell good.

Body: Petite, smooth skin, nice to caress and hug. Brudders with strong arms can carry bonk. Good Bakness index around 2-3. Has a small scar on tummy but it's not a deal breaker.

Boobs: Nature B with 1cm pointy tits. Can zhu zhu.

Pussy: Shaved and she loves to be painted.

Bbbj: Nice and sensual with occasional deep throat

Fj: Doggy, missionary and side thrusts all boleh. Nice ass. Very hard working lady. She can take hard pounding. Stereo sounds is good and natural.
GFE: She's speak a little English. Easy going character.
She wouldn't be here for long. It's worth a try.

Gave her a small tip and left a happy man
Old Today, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Kitty from Loveaffairs

Looks: similar to picture
English: not talkative, don't need translation app
Body: super amazing, just the view of her riding me makes it worth it
BBBJ: yes
Light kisses only

Session: surprisingly sweet and gentle, was not expecting that. Started with a short shoulder massage and it was all gentle and intimate foreplay and love making. Like making sweet 1st love to your 1st girlfriend.

After coming into caps, she still grind away, love her expression!
Old Today, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 5
BuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of light

Rita from Flirtygirls

Looks Pretty large eyes and megawatt smile, look more pretty IRL than the pictures shown. No complain at all.

The action: Really enjoyed myself with this gem. Lots of frenching, fierce foreplay which a lot of other ladies tend to skip or rush through. and excellent blowjob with deep throat. Started off slowly but it non-stop action till i all blast into her mouth..

Overall experience: Definitely a good exprience lady to me. Although her English is not that fluent, she make up with her nice and friendly attitude. Never stop smiling when we first met but once in bed, she very wild and sexy during sex her moan was soft and nice. Also, not a time-watcher and never gave me the bad feeling during the session.

Old Today, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

Sweet Lady, Mint from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 Exact To the Pics OKt Sent. Very Cute, Attractive and Nice Physical Attributes
Body: 10/10 Nice Curves with the Right Amount of Meat at the Right places
BBBJ: 9/10 Willing to Please me And She gauge From your Facial Expression If you are enjoying It and will continue That Pace
FJ: 9.5/10 Super Tight. Hit her from The back And She Loves It with Those Sexy Moans and Sheets Grabbing
RTF: For sure. Will be Back for More fun.
Old Today, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
xincty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxincty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxincty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Martini/Silkstockings
https://sbf.today/showthr...hlight=martini

Looks: 9 very attractive. Can see she is real syt. Fresh looking, smooth skin and no wrinkles
Body: 9 petite. One fine piece of meat
Boobs: 8 B cup
Main scene:
Martini is a young babe with very high sex drive. She is also very adventurous as you all can see the menus she is offering are all quite daring. She enjoys riding and to get fucked from behind. Actually she requested if can go more in doggy as she is about to climax. After she climaxed, I tried her other hole and… oh boy! She is damn TIGHT there. I did the right decision to get 2s from her.

She’s worth the penny
Old Today, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
MRbid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro sorry late FR from yesterday session for Eliza

Looks 8/10 - Cheerful and friendly. Accommodate everything.

Body 8/10 - Not for boob lover but fits her perfectly and natural. Very cute nipples.

Bj 10/10=- She really give it her all 100% and never stop eye contact.

FJ 10/10 - Best part of all. Very tight pussy and she know how to squeez

RTF: 100% at least once before I leave. She really make my mood feel so much better.

Ymmv cheers ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1