The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Heard some bros having problems getting Peiqi to reply.
Luckily for me no such issues. Keep trying bros. If need help can PM me. Sharing is caring but if your number not in database also no use.

Back to Peiqi aka Danni. Definitely pretty. IMHO she resembled the photo with black top. And boy I love her sleeve tattoo. kinky to get her jerk U off with that arm of hers.

much has been said about her. Pretty face. Good chemistry with Good roaming signal. YMMV. Check out bro @samunouno recent MR too. In my rotation list for sure.
Ah yes she is on my to try list, provided she answers my sms though lol
Old 13-06-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Can try XH...chio by my standards
Ok she’s on my KIV list just heard she is rather too vanilla for my liking maybe, but sometimes when I’m in the mood i don’t mind.
I can understand the lower restriction for some but does she have any restriction up top? Like some will say no lick/suck (still ok) but others sensitive nips and don’t allow too much fondling then a bit turn off. Those I consider pure pure vanilla which can be quite sian. Is she ok in that aspect?
Old 13-06-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
If you love girls with glasses, can ask her to do it. She did it with qipao and really look great.
Wah sounds good yummy! Maybe will consider hehe
Old 13-06-2023, 11:03 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ok she’s on my KIV list just heard she is rather too vanilla for my liking maybe, but sometimes when I’m in the mood i don’t mind.
I can understand the lower restriction for some but does she have any restriction up top? Like some will say no lick/suck (still ok) but others sensitive nips and don’t allow too much fondling then a bit turn off. Those I consider pure pure vanilla which can be quite sian. Is she ok in that aspect?
All i can say is ymmv...can pm me...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 13-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold

Deleted deleted

Last edited by molarfire; 16-06-2023 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Deleted
Old 13-06-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
askm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaskm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
And boy I love her sleeve tattoo. kinky to get her jerk U off with that arm of hers
Wow couldn't tell she got sleeve tatts from the SLG photos
Old 13-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
4G touch outside the panty, 4.5 I guess is touch inside.
This one really crack me up. I also dont get the signals. Does that mean 5g means can fingering? I think most of the girls dont like u to finger one leh. Even those that you can up also dont like, i thought can touch inside and play w their clit is considered 5g or that’s 4.5g?
Old 13-06-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by askm View Post
Wow couldn't tell she got sleeve tatts from the SLG photos
was mentioned before in earlier MRs.
Depends if its your thing. Angelic face with a devilish body. Best of both worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
All i can say is ymmv...can pm me...
Thank you bro @coolmanspooky for sharing the tip. Pun intended. LOL

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 13-06-2023, 12:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Lol bro. I tried before also lah a few times also did not reallt have any impact. I suspect she got at least one meal everyday is being taken care of by someone. So many bros trying hard to get into her little panties!
Most regular customers will buy something for their ml during their visit lah. Last time I visit Kiki, I brought beef steak and red wine to enjoy candle lights dinner with her. So romantic.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-06-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by molarfire View Post
any ML ard RH/CW/QT area? Can bros PM me? Tyvm!
Hmmm trying very hard to understand the acronyms though.
I guess QT means queens town? RH red hill? CW is?
Old 13-06-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
This one really crack me up. I also dont get the signals. Does that mean 5g means can fingering? I think most of the girls dont like u to finger one leh. Even those that you can up also dont like, i thought can touch inside and play w their clit is considered 5g or that’s 4.5g?
I think the 0.5 is just confusing. Most will just stick with 4g and 5g. Any fingering is above 5g that’s about it, and you are right most will not allow fingering, YMMV if more money, good hygiene and chemistry is there some might get it but I would say I have never gotten it.
4g is outside panty usually. 5g can touch directly that’s about it.
Old 13-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/bei-bei-massage/

Visited Bei Bei yesterday. $120 5G syt with panties on. I don't think she is listed in other sites as FL. But if chemistry is right can proceed further but require top up.
Old 13-06-2023, 12:47 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
My understanding is 4G you touch outside the panty. 5G is minimally your hand can touch the pussy without the layer of cloth. Normally I do not use 4.5 as it is confusing as it is already. Maybe other senior bros can clarify on this.
Old 13-06-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm trying very hard to understand the acronyms though.
I guess QT means queens town? RH red hill? CW is?
correct me if I'm wrong.
CW = Commonwealth or Clementi West?
LOL basically this bro is looking for West Based MLs

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 13-06-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
My understanding is 4G you touch outside the panty. 5G is minimally your hand can touch the pussy without the layer of cloth. Normally I do not use 4.5 as it is confusing as it is already. Maybe other senior bros can clarify on this.
i understand 4g is roaming pussy outside panty and 5g is roaming with panty off

4.5g is halfway between 4 and 5g, in other words panty on but can slip your hand inside and roam the external genitals (no finger insertion)

Last edited by juniper; 13-06-2023 at 01:11 PM. Reason: clarify 4 and 5g
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1