The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quick FR for Dear from FoxyThai

Thanks bro for helping to arrange, very accommodative and don't give attitude, so big thumbs up for OKT

Dear is petite in stature but that ass is just amazing, if you into Latina sort of ass you won't be disappointed. Not for boob lover tho, hers is all natural B I guess with a bit of sag. Pussy is cleanly shaved.

Did two shots which is an achievement for me LOL. First shot with me sitting on the edge of the bed and she kind of just sit herself on me, didn't lat too long tho, much to her disappointment :-) Second round started with both of us in 69, with me burying my face in her ass and flip over to doggie. Her preferred position and she can take a pounding.

Oh, and she can give quite a decent massage as well.
Old Today, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stringstra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pink from flirtygals

thanks for the arrangement and smooth instructions

location was central, room was big with attached bathroom

I seldom wanna write for ladies in sbf ,normally in watsapp only, but she's really worth my time for her

lady was sexy, slim,nice ass and seductive lips

we kiss hard ,she knee down n suck my cock hard .till I nearly shot all out into her mouth

first shot was in her asshole,it was damn tight and her ass was quite thick, good for smacking too

second shot we did missionary and ended up her riding me till we both climax together

it was really a very wonderful time fucking and I can feel she was very wild n horny on bed
Old Today, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
Devilish999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilish999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: NAM
Looks : She look alot more pretty irl than her photo
Body : Her body is tone and her figure is amazing
BBBJ (Blow Job): Started in the shower and never rush through. Continue to bed and she was giggling and say sweet like ice cream. Quite a refreshing experience.
FJ (Fuck Job) : Took control at the start with CG and she rode like a pro. Saying it made her cum, and she really enjoy. Continue to missionary and she say to pound her hard as she was cumming. Her stamina was really good and could go on for a long time and not rushing through.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : One of the best where she doesn't rush you out and cuddle with you and chit chat until time have ended. Truly had a good time with her.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Definitely
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mixerknight is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueset View Post
Received instructions from Bro KK, nice and efficient, was understanding I was going to be late a bit.

FR for EMMY
7 heaven

Went up, opened door and she greeted me in a nice sexy night gown, could see her boobs and boy I was excited.

She looks older than described, had make up on and could still tell, but she was still attractive.

Went in to the room, gave me a nice hug, chatted a little before we went to shower.

Boobs are enhanced as she told me, but I couldn't really feel it, I thought it was real.

Shower was good, cleaned the vital parts hugged me, got me to hug her from behind and grab her boobs and rub her pussy too.

Went back, lied down for a bit and talked. Learnt she has worked in china, taiwan and in korea for a year. Experienced for sure. Couldn't wait to see what was going to happen.

So she went down on me, good suction and tongue action, didn't show any signs of rushing.

Afterwards cap on and she rode me. Felt just nice and usually first shot quite easy luh huh...

After showering in between, she told me about how she provided massage services too in other countries. So she gave me a thai massage which OMG. I really enjoyed. You know how MLs heres are from china so all chinese style and not say all are superb. She had good strength, got the right areas and did my back bottom to top, flipped me over and did the same. Next put a pillow in front of her and got me to lie down as she massaged me neck and head. BEST

After that we rested a bit, and tried for 2nd shot. Being the lazy me I told her I wanted to be below and she rode me again, but ahh, I couldn't shoot 2nd load. Probably tired. But she didn't stop before that, kept going, could feel the perspiration starting. Hard working.

Finished up, showered, wanted to tip her more but realised I miscalculated my loose money so could only tip what I had.
did her today and she's really one of the best fuck
Old Today, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Blackcoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

booked mystery bonk and got (tata)from galaxy

location was east and room was big and discreet

looks 7.5/10 milfy type

body 8/10 skin was smooth and her ass was thick

French 9/10 very good kisser

pussy 8/10 quite tight and gets very wet when I just play outside

bbbj 9/10 one for the best sucker and she can really go non stop

fj 9/10 she when get fucked her pussy muscle will clamp onto my dick,love juice keep flowing out,bedsheet also damn wet, can feel she's very horny n hungry type, she let me finger her between shots, she can cum few times while we fucked n finger between shots ,she loves it a lot and lastly when I was about to cum,she let me shot all onto her sweet face too
Old Today, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
resoyir54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Benz
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1004494

OKT : excellent, reply my msg fast.

Looks : you will not reject, she will smile.

Body : curvy body, nice meat and slim.

Boobs : Big soft D cup boobies.

French : initiates quite ok and nice.

BBBJ : lots of deepthroat and licking.

FJ : pussy quite tight, when using my middle finger go in can feel the tightness.

GFE : treat you like her boyfriend. Very friendly and make u feel comfortable.

Old Today, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jadedd is Cool - loads of Potential

fairies

booked bella but was shocked when doesnt look like pics and doesnt have the tattoo in the pic. okt insisted same girl. think got swap for noey. rejected tho i felt abit bad for her.

was asked if i want to swap other girl. check tele group rate was 130/2 for the day but was quoted 160. in the end decided not to go ahead wasted my trip down
Old Today, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
elnino09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelnino09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello brothers, any tips on avoiding registration at Y**u Hotel at G area?
Old Today, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2120 / Power: 14
gunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond repute

Mini from Galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...566&highlight=

Saw a bro posted she wear spec and gave him a blowjob, so kinda try some new Veg.

Upon arrival texted okt and instructions was clear and within 3-5 min I get to meet Mini.

First look she's really sexy and bitchy look. What you saw on photo posted obviously is her in real life. Just skin tone bit tanned.

Figure was proportional and man made boobs, can suck and lick she won't push me away or reject.

Comes to blowjob is exactly same as another bro posted. Request her to suck till I cum she accomodate with and quite pro using hand and her mouth. And I'm just enjoying letting her suck till I cum.

Rest for awhile, chat with her she can communicate not those I come across 1 chicken and duck talking. And she with me about her life. She hope to find a good partner as my experience we listen 50/50 will do.😂

2nd shot start! Caps on and she rides on me well. Told her to switch over for doggy she gave me a slutty look. Grab on her waist and bang her hard and long till I cum. Her moans really stereo and I really enjoy banging her in doggy.

Session was great with no complain. Will book again before she leave.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1