The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 03-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemohicans View Post
Another FR to share

Name: Zoey
Race: Chinese, College at PJ
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 slim and tall
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ: 8/10 slow and steady
FJ: 9/10 she cum with me
Fingering: Yes
Moan: 8/10
Daty: Yes
GFE: 9/10 Friendly
Damage: RM2200/2 shots

Bonking a fresh college is always my aim as I never have the chance to bonk young college girls during my college time. Don't ask me why but just feel don't dare to take action even got green light from them. Nowadays, I always aim at those young college girls under SNN list.

Summary: Very friendly and cheerful girl, willing to please you as she keep blow job me because i told her I love the girl keep blow me non stop but she told me no cum in mouth else she will vomit. Best position of the day, she blowjob me while i fingerfuck her non stop until her pussy superb wet. guess she cum but she told me no.

Manage to do 2 shots in 80 mins and she cum twice also together with me. in fact, i manage to control but when she told me " I'm CUMMING, omg i also release together' fuck her pussy soak with wet love juice.

She love missionary and she cum twice with this post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danwujon View Post
met zoey and kiyo couple of weeks back, here's some feedbacks

Name: Zoey
Race: Chinese
Body: 8/10 slim tall w nice small tattoo
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ: 8/10 slow and steady
FJ: 7/10
Moan: 7/10
GFE: 7/10 Friendly
Damage: RM2200/2 shots

nicci wasn't available so was introduced to zoey, she asked how i liked things to be and tried her best to please. can't fault her skills. just that maybe we lacked a bit of chemistry
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony50 View Post
Posting this FR on behalf of a friend who do not have an ID

Joey

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 7.5/10

On first look, Joey really looks like a girl next door or any girl you will normally see while walking in a mall. High chance you won't even pay much notice to her. But once you get to know her, you'll find her one of hte friendliest girls you've ever known. She can talk about anything & everything!

While the looks only OK, once the clothes are off... you are in for a very pleasant surprise coz that body is HOT!

We enjoyed 2 sessions although after a long day of work, I was already a bit tired towards end of 2nd session. We tried various positions but she feels more comfortable on missionary & doggy. She's not too into cowgirl... But BBBJ was superb!
i always confuse Zoey and Joey
Old 04-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
leemohicans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, my FR on Miki...NEW Girl

Name: Miki
Race: Chinese
Face: 8/10 pretty with big eyes
Body: 8/10 tall
Boobs: 32C
BBBJ: 8/10 considering her age
FJ: 8/10
Moan: 7/10 natural soft moan
GFE: 7/10
Damage: RM2400/2

Met Miki recently one morning. She looks like a Japanese with her big eyes and hairstyle. She was rather nervous at the beginning as I was her first client. She went and took a really long shower as I waited for her.
Came out with a towel and we proceeded with the foreplay. She has a neatly trim bush and her pussy is really juicy. Gave me a nice bbbj before putting the cap on. Round 1 lasted for about 15 mins with missionary before pumping her hard with her legs on my shoulder. It was great looking at her boobs rotating in different directions while doing that.

We took a nap before round 2. Gosh! Her pussy can get really wet! The bbbj was much better this time as there was a bit of teeth in the first round. She is definitely a hard worker.

We did a few variations of cowgirl for a good 10mins before missionary and doggy. She is great but somehow our chemistry was not quite there. I am sure other brothers will find the right buttons with her!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 28
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, u can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 04-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AhBoy67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Megan on yesterday.

Overall is a sweet young girl with hot body. No big boobs (sorry not for boob lover - just A or small B; i think; since I cant check out her bra as she braless with a denim tube when I meet her) but with long legs & no spare tyre tummy + 24 inch waist line enough to take my breath away.

The foreplay was great especially when we both only had our under-garments on as she took the initiative make me sleep on the bed and begin rubbing her pussy against my little bro while frenching me. How could I resist anymore...? My hand quickly grab her butt on both side while my right hand finger slipping into her black panties towards her wetting pussy and do some fingering action. With her soft moan and stroke on my little bro; really cannot resist! As I just sucking her hard nipple; she said "Dear, let's bath first". I was like got awaken up from wet dream. LOL. Paused as like "huh? what happen? I was about to fire up! She really know how to tease me.

After shower, is time for BBBJ action. First time of my life got suck by a girl till I can't describe the sensation. For her age, having such skill really respect. Imagine after shower your body temp is cold and you can feel the heat as she blowing. Deep throat with her warm tongue licking your balls. Man, just like your r freezing then someone give you a hot chocolate to warm your body. Your senses really turn u on.

As my little bro hard enough, I stop her to cap on and ask her to lay down as I wanted to "service" her as well. But not everything as planned, she said she dont like DATY & Fingering her pussy. Frankly I was disappointed and start asking y; she said she dont like. I was thinking "Errr....wasnt I just now fingered her?" Maybe my rough finger hurt her more than making her cum. Anyway, potong steam lo~I respected her and continue to missonary her. Since I didnt get her wet, for her it hurts when I do the penetration and her pussy really tight. Is like forcing inside her. It didnt last 5 min for me to cum as I pump her till she scream. I dont know because of the pain or the sensation. Yes, only MISSONARY. End round 1.

Round 2 is just BBBJ. She got the chance to cow ride me but she didnt do it. I guess I hurt her badly at Round 1 and I can sense she try to avoid it. Anyway, since her BJ skill so good and I like it. Ok loh...for me to CIM and I surprise she shallow it as not many girl can do it.

Overall our date still lack of chemistry....maybe my poor skill turn her off and she told me she like older men so maybe one of the reason she not total open herself to me. Well, we barely meet less than 2hrs...I cant expect much since she also a human as well and not a programmed sex android. Maybe our second meet up will have more spark in it. Till then....

Sorry for the long FR. Newbie here. Hope you guys like it.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBoy67 View Post
Just had a session with Megan on yesterday.

Overall is a sweet young girl with hot body. No big boobs (sorry not for boob lover - just A or small B; i think; since I cant check out her bra as she braless with a denim tube when I meet her) but with long legs & no spare tyre tummy + 24 inch waist line enough to take my breath away.

The foreplay was great especially when we both only had our under-garments on as she took the initiative make me sleep on the bed and begin rubbing her pussy against my little bro while frenching me. How could I resist anymore...? My hand quickly grab her butt on both side while my right hand finger slipping into her black panties towards her wetting pussy and do some fingering action. With her soft moan and stroke on my little bro; really cannot resist! As I just sucking her hard nipple; she said "Dear, let's bath first". I was like got awaken up from wet dream. LOL. Paused as like "huh? what happen? I was about to fire up! She really know how to tease me.

After shower, is time for BBBJ action. First time of my life got suck by a girl till I can't describe the sensation. For her age, having such skill really respect. Imagine after shower

Overall our date still lack of chemistry....maybe my poor skill turn her off and she told me she like older men so maybe one of the reason she not total open herself to me. Well, we barely meet less than 2hrs...I cant expect much since she also a human as well and not a programmed sex android. Maybe our second meet up will have more spark in it. Till then....

Sorry for the long FR. Newbie here. Hope you guys like it.
Bro, great to know you already tested Megan. She really gave you a great teasing ya. Great one
Old 05-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbmnb View Post
Name: Ms. Qiss
Race: NL
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 34B
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: pay RM50 for cim
FJ: 8/10 Wet and ketat, best position doggy
ANAL: She ask for tips but no try
RUSH: No
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM350/1

First of all thanks for the new updated from SNN. Got few new girls and direct message to make booking with Qiss, message her the password and proceed to book a boutique hotel at KL. This girl are pretty with nice body and a great ass to doggy. Best this is her first time freelance. Overall she has good attitude and good service.
Don't PM me for Qiss contact. I bought the list from sucknehneh and I won't sell behind him. Im welcome to discuss about the girl services.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Premium Advertiser

sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, u can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 06-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boonjames20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBoy67 View Post
Bro boonjames20,

Make a lucky draw box and random pick a girl name and make a date. Dont forget feedback in this forum once u do so.
Race: Malay
CIM: No
FJ: 8/10 very good

Bro AhBoy, Qiss is my choice since she is new and good FR from another bro. I cannnot afford lucky pick,I only can cheong once or twice a month. Thanks SNN for the list, good for newbie like me.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

abcFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone here tested Natalie the new CKT OL under SNN list?
Old 07-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcFucker View Post
Hi, anyone here tested Natalie the new CKT OL under SNN list?
I don't have her list but waiting for another new chubby college girl by end of oct, heard she charge RM300 per shot. Quality wise not sure.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

samuelSim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: KL part time college gal

I'm always fans of petite with big jugs

FL Name: Ms. Kiyo, OL range
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 petite
Boobs:8/10 natural 32C
Ass: 7/10
BBBJ:9.0/10 she did good blow job with deep throats
Skin: 8/10
Fingering: 9/10 yes lots of juice
Pussy: 8/10
Damage: RM2100/2 hours
WIR: Lots of new girl under the list

Just sharing some stat based on my personal opinions. Thanks sucknehneh for the last minute arrangement.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Bro, great to know you already tested Megan. She really gave you a great teasing ya. Great one
Ya...Bro. U are right about her looks. But somehow she quite resemblance the unpolished version of Hebe Tian (1 of S.H.E member). Which quite my cup of tea...hehe

I dont know she got go tan her skin or what....but the fairest of the skin very different from the pic. Damn; nowadays pic really cannot trust due to the photo editing software.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonjames20 View Post
Race: Malay
CIM: No
FJ: 8/10 very good

Bro AhBoy, Qiss is my choice since she is new and good FR from another bro. I cannnot afford lucky pick,I only can cheong once or twice a month. Thanks SNN for the list, good for newbie like me.
Oh....I guess u misunderstood me. I mean u put 3 or 5 u most wanted to date girl name in the box and random select them. At least u wont having trouble who to date first. LOL

By the way, can you share more details of Ms Qiss? Is she tall? Chubby? Girl who u will peek more than 1 time in public area? Etc....

Sorry...I dont mean offend anyone; I hope a FR is more than giving rating numbers rather giving review which can be read. For example I think most of u guys prefer car review more than some 5 star rating which didnt tell how is the NVH, engine respond, drawbacks & cons. Right? There must be a reason you didnt rate 10/10 and WE WANT TO KNOW WHY?
Old 08-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Premium Advertiser

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 08-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelSim View Post
I'm always fans of petite with big jugs

FL Name: Ms. Kiyo, OL range
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 petite
Boobs:8/10 natural 32C
Ass: 7/10
BBBJ:9.0/10 she did good blow job with deep throats
Skin: 8/10
Fingering: 9/10 yes lots of juice
Pussy: 8/10
Damage: RM2100/2 hours
WIR: Lots of new girl under the list

Just sharing some stat based on my personal opinions. Thanks sucknehneh for the last minute arrangement.
Great to see FR for Kiyo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1