The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Ohhhh… so you are that bro that Zara aka Mango always mentioned.
Record 10 HJs in 90 Mins! LOL jk jk ah… share what’s your record k?
Set the yardstick and I’ll work towards achieving the milestone
I only scare wait 铁棒磨成针。
Not me hor... My record is not her record lol.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 01-07-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i'm not sure if that's a record worth breaking lol.
LOL think record have not break, cock will break first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not me hor... My record is not her record lol.

Thats why ask you share what’s your record Ma? So we can try to beat your WR. And for the youngsters Samsters to put against.
Old 01-07-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

MR for Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

I saw a lot of good reviews so went to give it a try.

Looks: 8/10 look. Been seeing good reviews but I think need discount 20% from picture. This kind of thing is preference. I like ladies who look older so when I went, she was wearing heavy eye make up so not really the syt vibe.

Location: Location wise not too bad. Foot soldiers a bit hard because I walked about 8mins under the sun from mrt. But there are buses there so see which bus line you take.

Massage: 7/10. Don't see her skinny skinny she got strength like those old fat thai ladies. For bros who enjoy hard massage, this is a gem.

Sensual: 8/10

Overall: I like her personality and overall vibe. Really professional and good to converse with. I really like the massage lah tbh even though I know a lot bros always say 'good massage isn't the focus'. Hard to find good-looking, professional and got strength.

RTM: Confirm leh. Not sure about the zhut zhut because I didn't ask but her skin beibei kut kut I like. When she lie down beside me massage my 2ic and my hands free roam, shiok lah
Old 01-07-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
probably bf don’t let her work
Bf?? She has bf..??? Omg...
Old 01-07-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
MR for Xiao Xi

I saw a lot of good reviews so went to give it a try.

Looks: 8/10 look. Been seeing good reviews but I think need discount 20% from picture. This kind of thing is preference. I like ladies who look older so when I went, she was wearing heavy eye make up so not really the syt vibe.

Location: Location wise not too bad. Foot soldiers a bit hard because I walked about 8mins under the sun from mrt. But there are buses there so see which bus line you take.

Massage: 7/10. Don't see her skinny skinny she got strength like those old fat thai ladies. For bros who enjoy hard massage, this is a gem.

Sensual: 8/10

Overall: I like her personality and overall vibe. Really professional and good to converse with. I really like the massage lah tbh even though I know a lot bros always say 'good massage isn't the focus'. Hard to find good-looking, professional and got strength.

RTM: Confirm leh. Not sure about the zhut zhut because I didn't ask but her skin beibei kut kut I like. When she lie down beside me massage my 2ic and my hands free roam, shiok lah
Similar experience with mine.. but I only have 3g roaming le.. maybe not handsome enough.. haha..
Old 01-07-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Similar experience with mine.. but I only have 3g roaming le.. maybe not handsome enough.. haha..
ps I not really sure what's 3g/4g roaming... But I clarify auto roam means she never siam here siam there lah. I never try to roam below ah, if that's what you were referring to. Not really my thing.
Old 01-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
MR for Xiao Xi

Shiok lah

My session with her was great too, even exceeded the hour mark but currently there’re too many choices
Old 01-07-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/an-yi-massage/

An Yi relist with new sets of photos & video !

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/yi-nan-massage/
https://$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-15.org/detail.html?id=2779 (full service available @ $130/1/1)
Another new listing “Nan” looks a bit familiar in the video

Last edited by Life6666; 01-07-2023 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL think record have not break, cock will break first.

Thats why ask you share what’s your record Ma? So we can try to beat your WR. And for the youngsters Samsters to put against.
Lol, dunno how to answer you. Just say nowadays I only do 60 mins and can 3x bah... skipping massage.

Anyway think you too kua zhang with the 10x liao... now everyone asking her for it... though the ML must have skill, it still mainly depends on the ability of the receiver.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 01-07-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/an-yi-massage/

An Yi relist with new sets of photos & video !

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/yi-nan-massage/
https://$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-15.org/detail.html?id=2779 (full service available @ $130/1/1)
Another new listing “Nan” looks a bit familiar in the video
yi nan pics reminds me of xtt...a legendary ap fl
is she back?
Old 01-07-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Shiok lah

My session with her was great too, even exceeded the hour mark but currently there’re too many choices
did xiao xi roaming signal improve?
my last session with her was damn crap and lacklustre that i left 60 mins into a 90 mins session.
paid her the full amt and didnt even volunteer to sayang me
Old 01-07-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
yi nan pics reminds me of xtt...a legendary ap fl
is she back?
Yes Bro, xtt, last time didn’t have the chance to visit her, not sure is it her
Old 01-07-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol, dunno how to answer you. Just say nowadays I only do 60 mins and can 3x bah... skipping massage.

Anyway think you too kua zhang with the 10x liao... now everyone asking her for it... though the ML must have skill, it still mainly depends on the ability of the receiver.
Nowadays 60mins can do 3x.
Back when younger days must be 60mins 6x LOL
Aiya the 10x of course is fake one la. Which cuckoo go disturb Zara aka mango about it is clearing asking for it. 90mins 10x so each time 9mins LOL quite sure the cock will break first
Old 01-07-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes Bro, xtt, last time didn’t have the chance to visit her, not sure is it her
Cfm is fake listing..

She kena caught that time dun forget lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nowadays 60mins can do 3x.
Back when younger days must be 60mins 6x LOL
Aiya the 10x of course is fake one la. Which cuckoo go disturb Zara aka mango about it is clearing asking for it. 90mins 10x so each time 9mins LOL quite sure the cock will break first
Ya, I think if non-stop hj-ing with some strength, I think the cock will swollen for weeks hahaha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1