The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Ya, I think if non-stop hj-ing with some strength, I think the cock will swollen for weeks hahaha..
i think the cock will go swollen and the masseur's hand would be put out of service at least for a few days...
Old 01-07-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Nowadays 60mins can do 3x.
Back when younger days must be 60mins 6x LOL
Aiya the 10x of course is fake one la. Which cuckoo go disturb Zara aka mango about it is clearing asking for it. 90mins 10x so each time 9mins LOL quite sure the cock will break first
Actually it's not easy to find one that is willing to do more than 1x. Even most who listed as 2x dun bother to ask beforehand 1x or 2x.

I think 2x is just nice for a 60 mins session nowadays. Quite recently visited your ex-fav, even though I marikita-ed a second time, she stopped at 1 when still got time. So 1+1 is sometimes not equal to 2 lol

Those willing to go more than 2x probably knows the customer well and also willing to go the extra mile.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi

Last edited by derrickboy; 02-07-2023 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried the following ML during this few weeks

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/fairy-massage/

although she put in effort for the cosplay costume and role-play but not my cup of tea. Her chin seems to be a little fake. she is chatty and friendly.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ting-zi-massage/

one of the few that looks 99% like the picture and attractive.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-yiyi/

took over xuan location, she look more petite compared to her pics.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/elmi-massage/

very chatty lady and good cathbath, lick you down to legs.
need to add 10kg to her picture, esp her face which look bloated.

damm, have not come across any lady that really shine on sensual yet. Angel (RTC) still the better ones at the moment for me.
Old 01-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Actually it's not easy to find one that is willing to do more than 1x. Even most who listed as 2x dun bother to ask beforehand 1x or 2x.

I think 2x is just nice for a 60 mins session nowadays. Quite recently visited your ex-fav, even though I marikita-ed a second time, she stopped at 1 even though still got time. So 1+1 is sometimes not equal to 2 lol

Those willing to go more than 2x probably knows the customer well and also willing to go the extra mile.
The most memorable 2nd hj attempt was Long Nv

She slip into the blanket and blowjob for me

Although I’m not able to release for the 2nd shot but that was awesome though hahah..
Old 01-07-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Shiok lah

My session with her was great too, even exceeded the hour mark but currently there’re too many choices
Got any recommendation? After my regular ml RTC, I having trouble finding and sticking to one
Old 01-07-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
Tried the following ML during this few weeks

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/fairy-massage/

although she put in effort for the cosplay costume and role-play but not my cup of tea. Her chin seems to be a little fake. she is chatty and friendly.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ting-zi-massage/

one of the few that looks 99% like the picture and attractive.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-yiyi/

took over xuan location, she look more petite compared to her pics.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/elmi-massage/

very chatty lady and good cathbath, lick you down to legs.
need to add 10kg to her picture, esp her face which look bloated.

damm, have not come across any lady that really shine on sensual yet. Angel (RTC) still the better ones at the moment for me.
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kiki-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/zara-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-an-qi/

Bro, think you should go for these MLs
Old 01-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
Got any recommendation? After my regular ml RTC, I having trouble finding and sticking to one
Bro, normally I don’t rtm, so far only 笑笑, 玲珑, Zoya & MLX

If you ask who will I go for maybe still 笑笑 & 玲珑, maybe just because they’re my type, YMMV
Old 02-07-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The most memorable 2nd hj attempt was Long Nv

She slip into the blanket and blowjob for me

Although I’m not able to release for the 2nd shot but that was awesome though hahah..
One of my most memorable was with her friend Yu Er during our swansong session...many attempts and on par with my personal best in 90 mins.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 02-07-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol, dunno how to answer you. Just say nowadays I only do 60 mins and can 3x bah... skipping massage.

Anyway think you too kua zhang with the 10x liao... now everyone asking her for it... though the ML must have skill, it still mainly depends on the ability of the receiver.
LOL...my dick got hard after shower cos this naughty babe teased me again. Left 10 mins nia so maybe next time try can 3x HJ or not.
Old 02-07-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
LOL...my dick got hard after shower cos this naughty babe teased me again. Left 10 mins nia so maybe next time try can 3x HJ or not.
Haha starting the 3x trend ah...

Her current stint I only 1 or 2x...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 02-07-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold

MR for LORA

New listing, decided to go commando today. First time doing commando, glad that i did.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lora-massage/

Looks: 9/10 Looks prettier in real life. Tall and has a model like figure.

Location: 7/10 Central location. But not very accessible by train.

Massage: 7/10

Sensual: 9/10
-Very strong GFE
-Kisses you everywhere, inclusive of lips.
-Hugs you passionately and tightly. First time experiencing such a passionate hug from ML.
-allows putting of hand inside panty to caress bush. No fingering
-Nice pair of butt cheeks to grab as well
-Her boobs are of adequate size and soft to grab. Yes, my hands are real busy with so many access given.
-She got me really high and I had a massive orgasm.

Overall: She is very nice to talk to. First time overseas and she is surprised that SG don't have 4 seasons. Lol.
She was asking me how does she compare to the others. I told her that in terms of looks, figure and service, she is already at the top.
She is really another gem in the current batch.

RTM: Definitely

Last edited by Gumm; 03-07-2023 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-07-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
MR for LORA

New listing, decided to go commando today. First time doing commando, glad that i did.

-Very strong GFE
-Hugs you passionately and tightly. First time experiencing such a passionate hug from ML.
-4.5G roaming
-Her boobs are of adequate size and soft to grab. Yes, my hands are real busy with so many access given.

Overall: She is very nice to talk to. First time overseas and she is surprised that SG don't have 4 seasons. Lol.
She was asking me how does she compare to the others. I told her that in terms of looks, figure and service, she is already at the top among the vanillas.

Want up you but don’t know why my power disappeared, booking right away
Old 02-07-2023, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Vanilla with 4.5 roam.

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
MR for LORA

-Very strong GFE
-4.5G roaming

She was asking me how does she compare to the others. I told her that in terms of looks, figure and service, she is already at the top among the vanillas.

Old 02-07-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
yi nan pics reminds me of xtt...a legendary ap fl
is she back?
Confirm fake~
SLG ads delisted.
男人天堂 website ads still up, I do not trust this website. high chance clone fake ads.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 02-07-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I think 2x is just nice for a 60 mins session nowadays. Quite recently visited your ex-fav, even though I marikita-ed a second time, she stopped at 1 when still got time. So 1+1 is sometimes not equal to 2 lol

Wah Wah Wah! Want to 提起 my 伤心往事 already.
Who is my ex fave? LOL too many MLs broke my heart already.
That’s why now smarter already. Only sticking to those that will reciprocate my “love” because 感情 has to be two ways.

Oh maybe the clue is 1+1 ? LOL have to speak in code because she also read the forum. Sigh. That one also break my heart. 不要说了。 😭
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1