The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Sglonelyguy-24.com/pony-massage

Mr
Location 7/10 ok for foot
Hygiene 8/10
Massage 7/10
If ur a boobs person Worth a visit
Not sure if allow zhutzhut but she has huge aerolas
Pictures what you see is what u get
Talkative and easy to communicate
Rtm yes maybe after Kiki and lora
Similar experience, can zhutx2 and to be honest she look better in person than her photos.

Her juggs around E , slightly droopy as natural. Really wow here as she kind of petite but packing.

All in all, can try for boob lovers, only minus for me is sensual experience kind of SOP and vanilla.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 981 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4498 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Visited my new favourite ML last night.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ke-le-massage/

I have recommended this lady before and she never disappoints. Service only gets better when u RTM.

Cute MILF with natural C boobs which I have managed to suck every inch of her assets :P Last night, I requested her to wear lace socking and high heel for sensual and she obliged. My usual SOP is JG --> Prostate --> Service her body --> Sensual by her. Her prostate massage is getting better, super high during the milking. Then wash up a little to remove all the oil, we proceed to her living room to do some role play. Slowly stripping her in the kitchen, I make her blend over and used my Didi to rub her leg with socking and begin fingering her. She asked me to sit down and start playing my body with her high heels. After a good 10min, I carry her to the bed and hug her tight tight while she play with my Didi. Then rest is history....
Her playability is no horse run and plus point with her looks.
Happy weekend and have fun to all 狼友!
Old 22-07-2023, 12:13 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this pi-man/simi/pony few days back...live up to her name of negative reviews:

Face: 5/10 (not my type)

Location: 7/10 (Central Area in G...lots of people walking to and fro...entrance at the back and exit in the front)

Environment: 3/10 (room is dark and not brightly lit...towel not dry but damp)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural D cuppers) didn't zhut zhut as she comes near me, there is a weird body smell

Body: 5/10 short and stout, a little meaty not to my liking

Massage: 7/10 (Not bad massage as more minutes are used for this)

Kissing: N/A (After the body smell and shape, it is a turn off...didn't try)

Catbath: 5/10 (Did kisses on one of my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 6/10 Able to talk everything under the sun. However, keep emphasizing of seeing other girls getting "bao" which can be a little frustrating...

HJ: 6/10 nothing to shout about...

Overall: 3/10 completely vanilla with shorts on. Damp towels. Short and stout. Body smell. Conversation mostly evolve on girls being "bao"...with so many mls to try, she won't be missed...

PS: After seeing all the recent "quite positive" reviews on her...thought its time for me to post to 平反...after all, the forum is for the spirit of sharing...up to anyone to decide which fr to believe...but this coming from me with my past fr records.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 22-07-2023 at 12:33 PM.
Old 22-07-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
PS: After seeing all the recent "quite positive" reviews on her...thought its time for me to post to 平反...after all, the forum is for the spirit of sharing...up to anyone to decide which fr to believe...but this coming from me with my past fr records.
Oh wow... for more than a month already I am still looking for my Eastside ML... was planning to try her

Cathy, Mango
Old 22-07-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tried this pi-man/simi/pony few days back...live up to her name of negative reviews:

Location: 7/10 (Central Area in G...lots of people walking to and fro...entrance at the back and exit in the front)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural D cuppers) didn't zhut zhut as she comes near me, there is a weird body smell

GFE: 6/10 Able to talk everything under the sun. However, keep emphasizing of seeing other girls getting "bao" which can be a little frustrating...

Overall: 3/10 completely vanilla with shorts on. Damp towels. Short and stout. Body smell. Conversation mostly evolve on girls being "bao"...with so many mls to try, she won't be missed...

jialat .. thanks for your sacrifice bro. looks like i can skip
Old 22-07-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/nina-massage/

Room: clean apartment, fresh towels
Appearance: pretty girl in her mid-twenties. nice figure and smooth skin. boobs are natural and relatively big
Massage: just regular touches here and there
service: the girl is hardworking and willing to please. very playful
bj/fj: sadly, refuse every time
rtm: have already visited her multiple times. will come again

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/fairy-massage/

Room: clean and big
Appearance: a young girl. good body with some extra around the waist area. great skin and natural boobs that look good for her frame
Massage: good strength
service: looks like she doesn't have much experience, but put in a lot of effort. hj was too 'gentle'. Provide the list of attires to choose from before you arrive
bj/fj: not allowed
rtm: no, didn't click

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/yiyi-massage/

Room: big and clean apartment. has some special lighting in the room
Appearance: I think her photos were taken a while back. the face is nice but a bit round, with some extra weight. boobs a slightly saggy.
service: massage was great. feels like she knows what to do. good strength and pressed on the right spots. catbath felt like from good precovid days when ml were putting effort in it - great. bj - slurpy with good suction.
rtm: no, not my type, but the service is nice
Old 22-07-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This ML from last time already kena quite jialat FRs lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-07-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
dwarf2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydwarf2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, for advance booking, is it normal for ML to request for a % as deposit via PayNow? ML claimed that due to customers never turn up, it is ML's practice to request for advance payment.
Old 22-07-2023, 03:50 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarf2000 View Post
Hi, for advance booking, is it normal for ML to request for a % as deposit via PayNow? ML claimed that due to customers never turn up, it is ML's practice to request for advance payment.
No such things. If you don't turn up and dont inform them in advance, they blacklist you the most. Do not pay before seeing them and letting them perform the service agreed. Done advance booking a few times. They will confirm 1 or 2 days before to ensure you are coming.
And normally, it is by cash. Paynow is normally used when you are really close to the ml

Last edited by rythuno; 22-07-2023 at 04:07 PM.
Old 22-07-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
drakein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for pony

Looks: 8/10. Very close to the videos, just minus 5%. Looks to be mid to late 20s. Her face is the pretty but obviously surgically enhanced type.

Location: 9.5/10. Great for foot soldiers as it’s 5min from MRT.

Room: 9.5/10. It’s new, comfy and clean. I really like it. Toilet is also big enough

Body: 8.5/10. Huge knockers, almost too huge on her. She’s considered curvy, not the slim kind but not plump.

Massage: 8/10. I don’t really care about the skill, I liked that she used oil.

GFE: 8/10. YMMV, but she put in effort to engage in surface level bf/gf roleplay. She can converse but you will have to lead as she is not the naturally bubbly and extrovert kind. More of the cool awkward type.

HJ: 7/10. Can improve as its quite mechanical. But willing to follow instructions you give.

Sensual: 7.5/10. Just slightly above vanilla due to the surface level roleplay as mentioned. Bonus for helping me wipe body and eating nuts together in the remaining time.

RTM: Possible
Old 22-07-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol… which ML so ang pai? Advance booking wanna collect deposit first? I also want to collect $$ from them first in case they fly me kite. 🤣
Old 22-07-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Never ever heard of such things to be honest. Paynow for ML until very recently is v unheard of for me, until one ask me for it cos she needed to top up her balance for something, which I don’t mind.
Old 22-07-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold

Any good Nuru service intro ? As Nat No longer provide that service.
Old 22-07-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41200 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/amei-massage/

Visited Amei not long ago today, was a pretty mind-blowing experience for me..haven't had that for awhile.

First off, she looks looks amazing, beautiful face, legs that stretch for days and a supermodel figure that most women could only dream of.. those toned abs puts me to shame and i have a rather toned body as well. Her figure is really as described by previous bros...bo beh zhao.

Massage was erm...satisfactory but the reason to visit her was for her sensual, she starts off by standing at the edge of the bed and gives you some sort of a lap dance, occasionally coming close to you so you can touch her. Then slowly and seductively, she will strip off piece by piece, off comes her top, revealing her leopard print bra, next came her skirt, and finally after a bit of teasing again, she unhooks her bra and removed it one strap at a time before covering her nips nimbly with her arms and the moments those natural D cup melons dropped freely, so did my jaws..it was as if i was watching a stripshow in a strip club lol. In front of me was a woman with a flawless figure and a gorgeous face.

Next she crawled up to me, sat on my body, pulled me up so that my face was in front of her boobs asked me to zhut, next she will start grinding against you before pushing you down and giving you a catbath, she will sprinkle a few cheeky kisses on your lips once in awhile too. She will also squish her boobs together, push your head in between and get you motorboat her, i was sucking her left tit to her right and then back to her left in quick succession and it didn't took long for her to subdue me. All this while i was rubbing her through her panties and grabbing her tight ass. Not sure if can 4.5g but maybe can try next time if the opportunity arises, tbh i can't find a flaw in this session except for the fact that she's not FN but damm, i don't need that to get me high when a woman of this godly proportion services you.

She told me that she'd be moving out of her hotel probably next week and it's most likely the famous hill. Dissuaded her from taking another condo in the west side lol. Definitely gonna RTM her soon since she checks all my boxes, tall, beautiful, curvy and sexy.
Wow sound good n $$$ worth Vid look MILF in her 30s ... will be heaven if FN

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32767293
Old 22-07-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Paynow is normally used when you are really close to the ml
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Never ever heard of such things to be honest. Paynow for ML until very recently is v unheard of for me, until one ask me for it cos she needed to top up her balance for something, which I don’t mind.
Talking about cashless payment.

A few weeks ago, I kind of miscalculated and forgot to withdraw money.
I know i will run late. So, i text the ML I couldn't locate ATM.
She replied asking me if I want to cancel? She called me and kind of frustrated as she say she rejected a few customers blah blah blah.
Anyway, she say can transfer money....
As she was scolding me, I spotted an ATM and got the cash.
But was late for 10 mins. So my session was cut short lor.

I didn't get to ask her how this cashless payment works. But she told me she encountered customers who didn't bring any cash. So do transfer payment.

They also have paynow???

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1