The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-07-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
( Click to show/hide )
If you never tried before, I think she is worth the 130 in the present market.
Assume the Bros are accurate and truthful in their MRs.
Got Bro say her is 2 storey apartment, so I also curious how it looks like.

But hor, I was her regular 4 years ago, paying her 110.

I wanted to try her this time. But I don't like hotel so was waiting for her to move to condo. Then came the bombshell.

Anyway, my thoughts is she is 4 years older. So likely not as 'fresh' as last time lor. And also she older, don't see why I have to pay more.
She not ginseng, okay?

Ai yah, you know lah. Gals go out of shape pretty fast. Just 1 year can make a lot of difference.

I might revisit her if she lower back to 120.
Well said. Amei's strengths are her looks (at least in the first stint) and body. Her services are so-so (she does give light pecks) and she is strictly vanilla.
Old 29-07-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Well said. Amei's strengths are her looks (at least in the first stint) and body. Her services are so-so (she does give light pecks) and she is strictly vanilla.
To be fair, wouldn't call her vanilla though since can zhut tbh...but yeah no FN.
Old 29-07-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Benrazer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are review of her in here.Heard is some old fat auntie.
Old 29-07-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
My first MR visit turns up to be really a memorable one. Since then Shuang Shuang has become my regular. She is definitely a looker with very pretty face. I would rate her looks 9/10.

Massage is really good with strength, not the typical kind of 1 hand massage that goes straight to action. She is really hardworking and willing to please. Her massage definitely in the range of 7-8 / 10.

This is her 2nd stint here and I felt her body are tighter and more toned than before. I think she has a very proportional body but her boobs might not be big and attractive enough for some. Nevertheless her assets are real which I like about it. In terms of body, i would rate 7/10.

Whenever she took off her top for the sensual part, I will get an instant hard on.
She has a good attitude and tries her best to please. She will also accommodate you by moaning while giving you the best strokes. Attitude is 9/10.

Location wise not so good as before. Not near to train and need to walk a distance. The place is secluded but she stays alone now which is a plus point. Won't encounter any awkward moment and can have more privacy. 6/10.

Overall is 8/10. Sure to RTM. For those who likes someone with pretty face and good attitude should give it a try.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-shuang-shuang/
Previous FR commented about the airport experience, didn't get your intel.
Old 29-07-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good days horny bros!

Helping my favourite ML to write another FR
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/ke-le-massage/

Hot juicy chio milf who got some JG & Prostate massage skill! Service no horse run, super really to please and damn 听话. Today I requested to carry her and do some fake love making move. Grabbing her bouncy ass and my Didi rubbing her clitoris, she did some boobs slap on my face! Cannot forget those moments....
Old 29-07-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
To be fair, wouldn't call her vanilla though since can zhut tbh...but yeah no FN.
Got different kind of vanilla one..

Doesn’t have to strictly folo the usual POG style de..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I more pity my son or younger generations, in future find chicken to hj have to pay $200 liao.
it wasn't too long ago (pre covid) that mls pestering me to top up 50 for FJ was the norm.

nowadays vanilla mls mostly. hj pricing also almost same as pre covid fj pricing.
Old 29-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think she only has one friend?
She got 2 animal friends, from the Chinese zodiac as well... and another one who not long ago came back to this line of work.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 29-07-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Actually to me zhut is still vanilla.
Maybe I’m old enough to come from the days where zhut is a given rather than a privilege, we have since loosen that definition that vanilla means no zhut 😂
Old 29-07-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She got 2 animal friends, from the Chinese zodiac as well... and another one who not long ago came back to this line of work.
Oh I only know one whom you are quite familiar with. The other I’m not sure who…
Old 29-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7433 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
I nearly kena when she just started working again but I chose the delayed flight option to avoid disappointment. Her massage alone was worth visiting, other services will make u RTM for sure.
yah, at least nowadays she takes the effort to reschedule rather than cancel n radio silence like before.
Old 29-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/jia-xin-massage/

In and out within 40min.

Look discount 10-20% but still pretty.

Non-existent massage. 1 hand massage using phone.

Mechanical HJ.

Sensual no catbath. Turn and Straight to action

0 gfe

No rtm, look like coming to sg for quick buck because the look when i pass her the money. Can see the money face come out. The only good thing is the Pretty look, but the service Disappointed

Last edited by beyond96; 29-07-2023 at 05:06 PM.
Old 29-07-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/jia-xin-massage/

In and out with 40min.

Look discount 10-20% but still pretty.

Non-existent massage. 1 hand massage using phone.

Mechanical HJ.

Sensual no catbath. Turn and Straight to action

0 gfe

No rtm, look like coming to sg for quick buck because the look when i pass her the money. Can see the money face come out. The only good thing is the Pretty look, but the service Disappointed.
Hmm for me she wasn't that bad ba, she can zhut, can 4.5g(put hands into undies) think touch until her undies abit wet, 2nd visit for me since she's at gl which is convenient for me. Very chatty and jokes alot i left at around 50+mins so no complains from me but she's gonna rtc soon to take care of some matters at home so maybe ord mood 😂.
Old 29-07-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh I only know one whom you are quite familiar with. The other I’m not sure who…
I know what the other animal is, can find in farm one.
Old 29-07-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 19
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Just sharing some recent adventures.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/ke-le-massage/

Pro: Sensual is tops. Half massage, then sensual then back to massage. Whole body very well licked. High playability!
Con: -10% from the photos. Not as slim, but will not reject kind
--

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massageamy/

Pro: Bubbly with SYT energy. Can chit chat
Con: Nothing much to justify a RTM

--

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-dd/

Pro: Massage was quite ok. Big cups. Can be playful
Con: Quite different from photos.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1