The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-07-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
KNN even MILF / FL doing msg with SN up price to 130 To me at least FN 5G
Agree Bro. They keep saying rental increase. Then those wear thick demin shorts one even more sian. Stick my hand in she pull out and ask me where I am touching with a stern look. Mood killer
Thats why those $130 SN HJ not my 1st choice if 1st time try without review.

U can try this
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massageamy/
$110 syt pattern. HJ in undies only. Girl next door look not those super chio type. Attitude is good. Got restrictions when try to touch below but she nvr scold or black face me. She use the cute gfe method to reject me. Atleast i feel more acceptable.

Only prob is no MRT nearby. Walk Bus Grab or Drive.
Old 31-07-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Agree Bro. They keep saying rental increase. Then those wear thick demin shorts one even more sian. Stick my hand in she pull out and ask me where I am touching with a stern look. Mood killer
Thats why those $130 SN HJ not my 1st choice if 1st time try without review.

U can try this
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massageamy/
$110 syt pattern. HJ in undies only. Girl next door look not those super chio type. Attitude is good. Got restrictions when try to touch below but she nvr scold or black face me. She use the cute gfe method to reject me. Atleast i feel more acceptable.

Only prob is no MRT nearby. Walk Bus Grab or Drive.
More and more listing at $130, even though some are FL in disguise. Looks like this will be the normal soon if we still continue to support such price increase. $120 no zhut I alrdy boycott long ago but it seems like they are still doing good. Well guys time to get our act together, though I know it's a long shot
Old 01-08-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
wanted to book xiaohan as a means to get over amber/pp but rejected cuz number not registered. sian.
same here. Their stupid system. I tried a couple from slg but my number still not registered. Wonder how many dozen of girls we have to visit then our number is registered.
Old 01-08-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

You didn't ask them to add your number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
same here. Their stupid system. I tried a couple from slg but my number still not registered. Wonder how many dozen of girls we have to visit then our number is registered.
Old 01-08-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranedrane1 View Post
On recommendation from hornyxiaoboy2 https://sglonelyguy-25.com/ke-le-massage/

Nice massage, slow sensual HJ. Lady herself is petite and nice. If you like ample hanging (not round) boobs you will love her. I wouldn’t call her SYT but not full fledged milf as well. Body is good no belly or anything. She does full insertion prostate massage which is a hit or miss. It was miss for me, bit of downer in the end. She couldn’t find the spot. I guess she was a bit perplexed as well and I didn’t enjoy the experience. Next time I am just going to skip this part. Otherwise very nice experience.
Nice bro and happy to see that u enjoyed the session. Ke Le is a perfect mistress and one more good thing about her is not money-faced. Her service will be better when u return. Ya I also don't enjoy the prostate part but I do it once awhile to 保养 it.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
More and more listing at $130, even though some are FL in disguise. Looks like this will be the normal soon if we still continue to support such price increase. $120 no zhut I alrdy boycott long ago but it seems like they are still doing good. Well guys time to get our act together, though I know it's a long shot
I rather visit dome1, some of the stable offering mystery bonk for $110 or $120/2/90 and those Thai FLs will serve you like king
Old 01-08-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Ya hair on nips i only seen b4 once haha..think dongbei girls testosterone too high, she's 1.8m tall too.
I have seen once with a ex. And actually some of their nipple grow hair too, but obviously 99.99% will remove or shave it when they notice. U may have notice when zhut and felt the hair pores but no hair,likely is shaved off de.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rather than work harder and improve their offerings to attract more customers to deal with rising rents, these Club130 MLs response is to increase prices by a "mere" $10, so they say. The increase in rent can easily be offset by taking another 0.5 customer a day without raising price (i.e. 1 additional customer every two days). They are just being lazy and profiteering from the situation. There is no justification for the price increase.

Last edited by JasonJG; 01-08-2023 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Now so many MLs and solid offering. Just boycott 130 and they will eventually drop their price. Many good offerings at 120
Old 01-08-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

low chance boycott will work unfortunately. reality is some of the current gen will complain and complain and come out with obtuse reasoning why their business is bad and RTC rather than offering more.

i think there are enough good service SN ML now at $120. good sensual ones however very few only.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Rather than work harder and improve their offerings to attract more customers to deal with rising rents, these Club130 MLs response is to increase prices by a "mere" $10, so they say. The increase in rent can easily be offset by taking another 0.5 customer a day without raising price (i.e. 1 additional customer every two days). They are just being lazy and profiteering from the situation. There is no justification for the price increase.

Is their choice to remain at $120 or increase to $130 and why FL doing massage cannot be priced at $130?
There are many highly paid Bros around.
To them another $10 is no big deal if that ML provides him Good services.
There are some even gave $10/$20 tips for good service.

Beside rental, you should also compare last year's cost of food with current cost.
Cost of living just keep going up..
Is also your choice to visit or skip these ML.
Old 01-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I have seen once with a ex. And actually some of their nipple grow hair too, but obviously 99.99% will remove or shave it when they notice. U may have notice when zhut and felt the hair pores but no hair,likely is shaved off de.
Oh i didn't knew that.. thought only guys will have hair on nipples lol..
Old 01-08-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Is their choice to remain at $120 or increase to $130 and why FL doing massage cannot be priced at $130?
There are many highly paid Bros around.
To them another $10 is no big deal if that ML provides him Good services.
There are some even gave $10/$20 tips for good service.

Beside rental, you should also compare last year's cost of food with current cost.
Cost of living just keep going up..
Is also your choice to visit or skip these ML.
Actually cost of food ok la, for them a lot of bros will offer to buy food so they won’t incur that much? Lol.
Even rental actually I did a quick search some are pretty affordable now not say crazy prices to justify them raising the cost. That said, I think it’s the agents also raising their prices quite a bit, hearing what they are paying in the agent fees Vs actually rental prices, quite a big gap.

That said I would still stick to my $120 MLs aplenty out there still.
Old 01-08-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
wanted to book xiaohan as a means to get over amber/pp but rejected cuz number not registered. sian.
It’s ok la don’t think you are missing out a lot, just a pretty face nothing much.

I think xiaoxi is a better option if you just want a chio face. That said not sure if you will get the appointment if you do not have records. Just keep trying different ones. Once you get one then try to SS the conversation with the ML and see if you can show it and see if they accept to take the risk. I know some will try to do that.
Old 01-08-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually cost of food ok la, for them a lot of bros will offer to buy food so they won’t incur that much? Lol.
Even rental actually I did a quick search some are pretty affordable now not say crazy prices to justify them raising the cost. That said, I think it’s the agents also raising their prices quite a bit, hearing what they are paying in the agent fees Vs actually rental prices, quite a big gap.

That said I would still stick to my $120 MLs aplenty out there still.
you right bro. just compare the ML to chicken rice. think about last time how much you pay and now, how much you pay.

chicken rice price increase, we boycott that store. but if its that good, most of the time we go back. obviously good chicken rice at low price, will have a long queue and influx of customer. bad chicken rice at high price.... close shop.... eg. RTC

lols
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1