The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Went down to PT around 7+ to see if exH02 Michelle is there or not...unfortunately lights off.. Guessed she went home already. Walked to other houses and saw Jolene but got this uncle walk in front of me and she's taken! Gosh...so I decided to give it a last shot before I give up...then.... I saw this uncle walk out of kidd's room then I quickly approach it and she told me $40, agreed and here I come.
SOP service, then when comes to the BJ part...I saw she open a cap then I kana turned off Liao... But to my surprise! Wow! She has skill! Even with cap, she can make me feel like no cap! Warm, good suction with tongue attack that u can feel the "tiak tiak" on ur head. But too bad it was too quick.
For FJ was good too! She ride me 1st ( pretty normal ) then she lay down then we do missionary. Best part is where she keep on contracting her pussy so it's tighter which was great and when she do that, I'll make mine hard at the same time to have greater feel for both...she is pretty much cum already as she is holding the bed sheet tightly, sometime my hand and then the "barley gao" is being served..
Overall: 8/10
BJ with cap is a minus point for me but with her mouth skill like this, no cap is match for her
FJ was good with the squeezing
After job wash: I gotta wash myself clean...minus a little point
Will RTF.
An pre update for all bros: Kidd will be going back to Malaysia @ end of May for her sister wedding.. If any bro wanna look for her, avoid those period so u won't waste ur trip
Old 26-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniqueen View Post
thanks for sharing, how abt jolene services ?
Very SOP. The only plus about her is that she is pretty, petite and slender.
Old 28-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Alrighty, as this is my 1st trip and also my 1st FR in PT, I 110% definitely agree to some of the bros out here that one man's meat is another man's poison. Why do I say that, continue reading to find out why

Being quite horny as of this afternoon from checking out some of these PT's FR on SBF, I decided to make a trip down to PT personally.

Firstly, I went to check out H22 Michelle as most of u said her services was good. When I go H22, I have 2 girls in mind, either Michelle or Nikki. However, the door was closed when I go visit Michelle's room. Then I went to see Nikki. When I 1st saw her, Nikki was quite bubbly and more of a PRC look (not really my type). So I decided to check out other houses for other girls.

Next I went to H26 for Chris and Miki. I didn't bother to find Cookie as I knew she will only be back at 2/5. However, to my disappointment, Chris and Miki were away on a vacation too. (Sad right?)

Sian 1/2 already, I went to H10 instead to look for Jolene, Michelle and Kico. All their doors were closed... Feeling like a siao gao due to the fact I keep walking in and out of the houses, (But I knew Im not the only one) I went back to H22 and waited for Michelle. When the door finally opened, I finally knew why Michelle was not really patronized alot by others (due to the fact which some guys highlighted, her hairdo), and her face was not my type too, nice body but not really the type im looking for.

Next, I went back to H10 to check out the 3 girls. After 5-10 minutes of waiting, I saw Jolene door opened. IN MY MOST HUMBLE OPINION I don't think her face is really one of the prettiest here, but then again, different people have different tastes, so don't quote me on this. And so... I decided to wait for H2 Michelle... Her door is finally OPENED!!! But then closed again sibei fast after a uncle came out from the room -_- After waiting for another additional 5 minutes and the door is still closed, I told myself, "SUAH LAH, 不要为了一棵树,放弃整个树林" and SO I decided to take a look at other houses. Just then, H10R12 room opened. Then I thought to myself, "wah chio bu sia". But then one old aunty go and talk to here, not wanting to disrupt her conversation so I decided to wait a while... Then one old uncle came and asked her how much for her services. Then I jitao sian diao. Almost wanted to scold the uncle already, but I kept my cool and decided to go for the last angpai, Lily (FYI guys, IMO Kico's looks resembles somewhat like the 劉綽琪 aka Patricia Liu a Hong Kong actress and model). Haven't try her before, but DEFINITELY will try her on my next visit to PT

Finally, I went to my last stop H12R2. Then I saw one guy queueing for her also. Wah sian sia, in the end, I ended up queuing for like about 20-25minutes? Went in and we started to strike simple conversations and the actions started shortly after.
Old 28-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

28th April 2014 - 1400Hr (FR on H12R2 - Lily)

Looks: 8/10 (Chio for her matured age which is like late 30s?)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin and fair complexion, C cup definitely, abit of tummy fat but that is negligible)
Cath bath: 9/10 (Explore everywhere... Shiok ttm)
AR: Told her that I didn't want AR because I dun really like getting my asshole penetrated :P
BBBJ: 9/10 (Definitely one of the best BBBJ I've ever had, out of the world suction and tongue action which makes me almost reach my limit calling for 911 after she does it for 3-4 minutes so I told her that I want FJ instead)
Fingering: (Didn't try because abit shy first time doing with a malay girl, next time will do it most probably )
FJ: 8/10 (Abit short, maybe because is due to the lack of stamina I have. Didn't came in the end, duration about 6-7 minutes maybe? Did cowboy 1st, then comes the doggy and lastly missionary. Moans quite abit though not very much but still nice, just that I didn't have the urge to cum, BBBJ or HJ is still a better way to release my load )
GFE: 9/10 (Very dedicated to providing quality service and friendly which is a main reason that I will definitely RTF)
CIM: 9/10 (After being unable to cum during the FJ session, I decided to end off in BBBJ instead. Came shortly after being sucked for like 2-3 minutes thereafter Happy man liao)
RTF: That is needless to say, CONFIRM PLUS CHOP AH

Additional Info: Not a time watcher, very motherly like offering advices taking care of u and such from time to time and stuff but when comes to BBBJ and FJ she will be like your girlfriend trying to satisfy her sexual urges and make you the most happiest man on earth. Very professional won't keep talking and talking just to waste your time. Best service for the money I paid so far
Old 28-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jippy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all info i found in here.

Second visit to PT yesterday and found all favorite girls door close.

After that wait at H10R2 Michelle for about half hour.

Michelle really good in giving BBBJ, she will ask you first to lying on bed and give BBBJ and AR, after that she will told you to sit and give second BBBJ after that ask you again to stand beside bed and wtf give another BBBJ

So for BBBJ lover i really recommended this girl.

And she also give deepthroat without gag reflex this is rare, i never encounter this before.

Finished by missionary until you cum, what i found out annoying she like to give fake moans like movie.

Petite body with slight tummy and perky tits.

Total damage 50 paid in advance.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
legend24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd time went.. tried 2 gals as feeling horny today

roam around wanted to try h10r1a jolene. look not bad wanna try her but a guy cut my Q. feel sian 1/2 den think try luck wait for h10r2 michelle. I waited for about 15~20mins as some1 was inside..when door opened and saw her.. wow I was like okay la jitao go in no need ask price or whatever. chatted awhile. friendly and chatty girl. after that normal SOP. Love her BBBJ v much! deep throat and the suck with 'pop' and 'slurp' made me almost cum. really powerful must try! after that proceed to fj. wow.. she love being deep thrust although there were fake moans (i guess). Overall so far she is the best IMO! will definitely RTF!

BBBJ: 10/10! ( Power! using tongue and deep throat etc! )
AR: 7/10 ( about the range )
FJ: 8/10 ( nice! shaved woohoo so seducing! )
GFE: 8/10

after that waited awhile..walk walk scan for another.. in the end choose h14r4 kidd after considerate for 5mins..? after that went in. normal SOP. However her service so-so IMO. BJ awhile and she on top of me while she move after that ask me on top of her. after finish everything, she asked me to wash myself.

BJ: 6/10 ( so-so not up to my standard )
FJ: 6/10 ( still acceptable as almost made me cum when she on top of me )

all this is IMO. maybe kidd is not on form today? not sure. However i prefer michelle a lot! miss her action! but michelle will be going off soon about early May or mid May. Try before she going off! Hopefully she able to back on june!
Old 29-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today went down again to look for H10 Michelle but no luck..again...door close, no light...sian... Then went go other targets so walked around H10 - H16 then I saw H10R11 Judy. Ask price then go in.
Look is not bad for a MILF, with slim body and small boobs but big nipples. Quite chatty. Kissing: Allow. Finger: Allow. Exploring: Allow. BJ: I don't like cos with cap, cannot really feel, but she will lick balls and AR. FJ: was So-So...maybe I still need to explore her more cos 1st time try her. Overall:6.5/10. RTF: maybe...can give another chance.
Old 29-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

For a recap, we have good FR from Princess Michelle (H10). Kico yes not bad actually and her sister Judy. Kid well she have to work harder to get into our books.

A friend ask me whether I prefer the service of GL $80 WL or PT $30 WLs. He said is obvious $80 girls are better crop. I said still the only way to piss off both girls. Mention us and see her face change in colour.

End of days it don't really matter it is budget. No point pay above his budget and said the damage is serious. If available I might make a trip on May day. Expecting to see H10 in full ops and, again this house opens after 2 pm I think.

Side track again. I felt when one is charged in the court of law, in this country. Remember treat the judge as a wise man or woman not a fool. Lets assume 10 men charged for paying sex to a minor, and all will claim no knowledge of her age and market rates.

Mine feelings the judge had done his homework. He knew all the men had paid above market rates so they knew their desire. This could only be RAPE. Then they claim they did not bother to check her IC even passports. In the name of justice they taught your honour is a fool. They paid for this and claim even if is false is ok.

Now we know who is the playing fool. Have a good May day mine friends.
Old 29-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Why can't I up other people's post? Don't have the icon beside the #12910 number except for mine Any bros out there help clarify thanks!
Old 30-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystoJ View Post
Today went down again to look for H10 Michelle but no luck..again...door close, no light...sian... Then went go other targets so walked around H10 - H16 then I saw H10R11 Judy. Ask price then go in.
Look is not bad for a MILF, with slim body and small boobs but big nipples. Quite chatty. Kissing: Allow. Finger: Allow. Exploring: Allow. BJ: I don't like cos with cap, cannot really feel, but she will lick balls and AR. FJ: was So-So...maybe I still need to explore her more cos 1st time try her. Overall:6.5/10. RTF: maybe...can give another chance.
She took the day off yesterday, maybe due to the heavy rain but she told me she will be working today and asked me go down today instead.
Old 30-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Why can't I up other people's post? Don't have the icon beside the #12910 number except for mine Any bros out there help clarify thanks!
cos your power = 0
Old 30-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
cos your power = 0
i tink its more like the post has expired just find a more recent post

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 30-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 18
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

I was back to petain earlier few hours back.when to walk a few rounds and decided to head to look for pat as I have always wanted to try her after so long as I always rtf for lai lai because of her superb skills. Anyway below is the FR written just for her. I will look forward to rtf her soon!

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 she is still maintaining very well , with her great figure.
Cath bath:10/10 great job, great lick you all over with soft moans.
BBBJ: 7/10 I was shocked when she didn't cap me, cos I have read from the previous FR that she did not do BBBJ for the bros out there. Blow was great, only the suction was not that good. But still it's a plus point for me.
FJ: 8/10 headed to proceed with cowboy, she was riding quite furiously with her moans. Can see she is really enjoying it. Pumping for a couple of mins before heading to missionary. Unloaded of my lil bros.
GFE: 9/10 great service, quite chatty also.without any attitude.
Frenching: no frenching for me during the session.
RTF: most probably when lai lai is not available I guess!
Old 30-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

tried h22 first room (from main entrance) left, r16 maggie?

40s, c cup minimum (felt soft but certain part felt a little hard), typical 40s body, typical petain cat50 skill but long foreplay, 69 avail, french not sure cos i nvr asked n she nvr offered, enough friction during main course.

overall ok session n ok wl, but she was rather "fast n furious" n a liitle "rough" at times so minus point, will kiv.
Old 30-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Went down PT today and went back fully loaded... Draught season for me sia, no Miki no Cookie no Kico no Da S no Chris...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1